Search results

1. ColtonKane

New players can be so cute

lol it wasnt so much the angle, I was looking at myself face on and trying to walk around backwards in order to see where I was going. I had accually clicked the mouse scroll button
  2. ColtonKane

New players can be so cute

Speaking of learning to walk, I spent the first 20 minutes of gameplay yelling at the PC until someone explained I had hit my mouse scroll button and no I wasnt expected to walk backwards the whole game. Celebrating one month here :-D
  3. ColtonKane

When a player offers pixie/goblin for tt or payment in sweat @0.5, they are actually trying to help.

Starts seaching the ocean. Day 2 is going well for me, everyone has been super nice. Btw if you see me my name is Yrael Fishlover Mogget. Yes its a kinda dumb name but by the time the game DLed I'd killed a bottle of wine. Back to swamp camp for me! ALSO - there is cloths floating in the...
  4. ColtonKane

When a player offers pixie/goblin for tt or payment in sweat @0.5, they are actually trying to help.

Dinner sounds wonderful ! Hey ! What are you doing with that turkey baster ?
  5. ColtonKane

~ What should i buy first? Help! ~

Well, I'm on. Sweating is harder than I thought it would be lol ! I'm doing my best though :-D
  6. ColtonKane

I kinda have the urge to "pay my dues" with sweating *sigh* only 3 more hours til I can play
  7. ColtonKane

Thank you Racer X for your responses. I certainly appreciate it and it's making the waiting go by fast :-D BTW- wasn't Racer X, Speed racers brother? It's been forever, I can't recall. Also, why does the money amount by my name keep going up a little bit? Not that I'm complaining.
  8. ColtonKane

<-- Is a noob. Trust me, the game is still DLing. MY plan is to just grind sweat for a long time and just listen and learn and make notes. I did this for WoW and it really seemed to help me keep track of market prices etc. Here's hoping it works ! :-D
  9. ColtonKane

Sweat grinding it is I guess ! Thanks for the advise all ! I also so on the page where I'm downloading something about mentors ? and asking what they are offering. That sounds kinda rude to me. If someone is offering to mentor you that sounds pretty generous in itself to me
  10. ColtonKane

yah lol that does sucks... I guess it's time to check my bank account and see if I can swing it. But you recommend that gun as a first purchase ? Also could I use $5 and a lot of sweat ? (I see that's a noob way to earn money)
  11. ColtonKane

I don't have a problem grinding cash etc. It's a game, thats what you do. I have only like 5 real dollars to spend on this game until I get paid next. What can I get that will help me to grind cash ? I've got lots of time to formulate a plan while this game DLs. It looks really fun. Thanks so...
Back