Search results

1. Samantha Carter

Buying: JUELZ_MIC-Killa_SG-3_(L)

Hi guys, Recently returning to the game after an 8 year hiatus. I am a noob cake all over again (sold off skills years ago) and thus am going back through the skill up process. I am around level 5 BLP Sniper (Damage) and about level 7 in Hit. I have found that these Juelz guns have been about...
  2. Samantha Carter

Selling: Mod FireStorm, Gremlin F, Clothes...

Hi All, The time has come for me to sell off the last few items I kept in this game after I left about a year ago. I kept these last few things because I still hopped on every now and again to do mining or blast some stuff. Its time for me to move on so here we are.. If your interested in any...
  3. Samantha Carter

Protect Yourself From Hackers Part II

I am starting this Thread as a follow up to my first 'Prevent Yourself from Hackers”. This tutorial will attempt to go more in depth with the subjects of Knowing process's are doing what on your machine and what programs are communicating with remote machines as well as some deeper thoughts on...
  4. Samantha Carter

My Life and Death in EU

Dear Beloved EF community, I will start off by saying that my opinions of EU in no way relate to this community here. The EF community has been my lifeblood for a while now and kept me sustained while at work and not able to play. But i wanted to share with you the story of my travels thus far...
  5. Samantha Carter

Selling Female Armor sets

OK the time has come to sell my beloved armor sets... All Armor sets are Female and Complete. And all are Full TT condition Angel - Sold Salamander - Sold Gremlin - Sold If you are interested Please PM me.
  6. Samantha Carter

Spring Cleaning

The prices i show here are becuase they are copy/paste out of my inventory to show you the TT value of the BP's. The Equiptment and Weapons books im only willing to sell if you take the whole book and what i have in it. The other BPS i will sell individually or in bulk. All prices are up for...
  7. Samantha Carter

Whats the Blue Rep mean?

Ok so normally i get the green (positive) rep, Once and a while i get Red (neg) rep. But sometimes i get a blue (No F'ing clue) rep. Whats it mean? Everytime i get one i check my balance of rep on the thread and its even, How does one send me this Medium rep? Everytime i choose to rep someone...
  8. Samantha Carter

Some New Armor fun

Bought me some new armor late last week and really got to put it to the test this weekend. Here is my results Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  9. Samantha Carter

Proof...

Ok. I was talking back and forth in a thread a while ago (can't remember the therad) But it was a side topic anyways. Basicly the conversation at hand was that the TP chip could be protected by a focus charge. I have mostly always been protected by focus so taht i could TP and it would just say...
  10. Samantha Carter

Another small Umbra

Was Firestorming again out in Umbra city and decided i was bored. So i pull the maddox from my bra and decide to hose the ones close to me to tp out. The last one in the pack was this guy... So i stayed for a little longer lol. Click to enlarge
  11. Samantha Carter

Phil and Sam FireStorm Hunting

Phil and I decided to go do a little Skilling and I promised him a global, and as promised we did get a tiny one lol. Not enough to pay for costs but skill was the primary goal and id say we both got some good skills from it.. :cool: Click to enlarge
  12. Samantha Carter

Camping out in the New Form land

Had some luck the past few days in the new Form landarea. No ubers but still nice. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  13. Samantha Carter

Spiked Down Hair?

Does anyone have a pic of someone with Spiked Down hair. I was talking with a freind last night cause im kinda bored with my hair and want to see something new. I really love the Pre Gold Hair styles that some people have but im pretty sure that you can't get them anymore. So im wondering what...
  14. Samantha Carter

Changes In Beacon Missions?

Last night a couple soc mates and i were bored so we decided to give a go on a beacon mission. Now i have been on maybe 5 of them so far all 23 pedders, However last night we decided we would try out a higher value one. So we went with the 25 ped version. Just the next step up but where my soc...
  15. Samantha Carter

What A Great Trip to NeverDie's Club

I bought a new apt up on CND this weekend and furnished it the whole 9 yards. So i decide to go and hunt so i can have some stuff to store there (the main purpose of me buying one) And after my hunting on sunday was done I ended up with more money that i started with prior to my apt and...
  16. Samantha Carter

A few Globals :)

Decided to give it a go on CP last night and try and find me one of those Great ATH's... Well again it wasn't for me =( But we did get some globals so not so bad Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Then Today on a tp run with my Diciple we got her First Global =) Click to enlarge
  17. Samantha Carter

Protect Yourself From Hackers...

I am Starting this Thread as to help anyone that wants to do their best at making a hackers life as hard as possible to get your account. Now I will say that where there is a will there is a way so there is no ultimate protection against a threat and all we can do is take the measures that...
  18. Samantha Carter

Protect Yourself From Hackers...

I am Starting this Thread as to help anyone that wants to do their best at making a hackers life as hard as possible to get your account. Now I will say that where there is a will there is a way so there is no ultimate protection against a threat and all we can do is take the measures that...
  19. Samantha Carter

Searching for ATH

Well we were out looking for that elusive ATH and sad to say we did not find it. But we did global so all was not lost. Hopefully soon we can get that Big pot of gold under the rainbow. Click to enlarge
  20. Samantha Carter

Creature and Sam Love Warriors

Last night was a good night to dust off the Salamander =) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  21. Samantha Carter

My First Crafting Globals

A few nights ago now but i was very excited =D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  22. Samantha Carter

Do Uber Items help with Uber Hofs?

I am curious as to whether people think that Uber Items helps with Uber Hofs. I have read alot of threads relating to this and am kind of wondering How it will Tally up in a poll. Anytime i see an uber HOF posted I notice that the Gun is some sort of Mod-Imp or they are using a Mod Fap, or They...
  23. Samantha Carter

I've been having this dream...

Over and Over I have this one same dream, I know im addicted but could it be possible? Well last night i wanted to know for sure, so Before i went to sleep I loaded up the trusty PE-Ass and Voila, This morning i woke up and PE-Ass Really Did take the screenshot of my dream and i thought i would...
  24. Samantha Carter

A Couple of Droid Globals

Droids have been really good to me lately Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  25. Samantha Carter

My First Solo HoF

Yay, Mr Trooper finally paid off with a Hoffer =D Click to enlarge
Back