Search results

1. M Rufen Power

Mining system broken

This ^
  2. M Rufen Power

Mining system broken

So 141k dropped meaning cycled, has to be. So can you confirm if you dropped 21692 drops all with D-class amp? I do doubt it. If you're keeping track of your last location ingame and you're seeing your avatar has moved back, but why is that an issue here? Do you think the latency is creating...
  3. M Rufen Power

Entropia hunter - a statistics tool for hunting

Can the link be changed to entropianexus.com instead?
  4. M Rufen Power

Mining with profit : Monthly results

His turnover is similar to mine. So no, not a 100 ped turnover.
  5. M Rufen Power

Selling: L1100E/Gun attachments/Divine

Good luck on sale bud, I'd love me this weapon :)
  6. M Rufen Power

Selling: Ascension (M) Full Set

You have not updated the original post with the new instant BO price. GL on the sale!
  7. M Rufen Power

Mining with profit : NS for ores

I 100% agree. I never saw anyone on my radar the whole time I was out mining in the concentrated area, so it's definitely something I can confirm.
  8. M Rufen Power

I think I done about 1679 dual drops on Lv2, is alot if you think about it. Again, I mined in a concentrated area for Igni. I honestly believe if I hadn't found the Igni size 9 claim, I'd probably be around 7% distribution. I think I got lucky tbh on that run, not just with the huge TT surplus...
  9. M Rufen Power

I really don't see how me doing a 1/4 of the sample size can be considered inaccurate, especially when you consider the fact that multiple people were used in that 15k sample, with the same gear at different locations and timezones. I only used the Lv2's amplifiers in the most concentrated part...
  10. M Rufen Power

Well, to give some context, I mined the entire area unamped. The TT Input or turnover was 15127.97. Ignisium TT Output 1,399.92 or 9.25%. I later ran the entire area again, but with Lv2 amplifiers only. The TT Input or turnover was 4346.80. Ignisium TT Output 396.95 or 9.13%. Now I've realised...
  11. M Rufen Power

Yeah, you're welcome Leeloo :)
  12. M Rufen Power

THE 2024 NUBERBOWL

This is a really good initiative! +rep.
  13. M Rufen Power

Highest known Looter Professions in Entropia

Now, what's your long-term TT return rate with these professional levels?
  14. M Rufen Power

What would you do if you had 20k PEDs?

Like he said. There is no point upgrading your gear passed a certain threshold, cause on average most mid lvl mobs have no markup. Apart from this TWEN event, there's no markup in regular loot for the average hunter without serious investments to gear.
  15. M Rufen Power

FYI: 🌌 MRP ENTERPRISES' - Join A New Mining & Hunting Guild! 🚀

Thanks for applying. MRP is on a break at the moment due to not many available to mine and I'm burnt out and slightly disenfranchised. I will send you a discord invite, and if you have no society reference, then I just need someone ingame who can vouche your character. You will be given a trial...
  16. M Rufen Power

Lemony Snicket's Unfortunate Tale - Hunting with Longtime

From the very first time I participated in a shared mob event and losing 2K ped, I knew that shared mobs gave back less than they take.
  17. M Rufen Power

Question: Serious Testing Done On Sights & Scopes

As far as I can tell, you gain more skills per ped spent / decay of the 3x set of attachments. It's an additional way to obtain more looter skill however the DPP will take a hit as a result.
  18. M Rufen Power

A Most Complete Guide to Armors (2020 Edition)

A very well-put-together armour guide. Thx Legend.
  19. M Rufen Power

Mining for profit

Greatest mining thread.
  20. M Rufen Power

New Mining Log

Great post :)
  21. M Rufen Power

Question: claim size influence

To me Ruga and Redu seems more findable than Tridenite. I even know a Ruga spot ingame xD.
  22. M Rufen Power

Thule, can i go back

The requirement is definitely 2 graduated disciples. Nothing spectacular about Thule.
  23. M Rufen Power

Need some advice xd

Getting hit a metric ton. Just remember all mobs eventually become capped at 25% hit rate no matter the evade level.
  24. M Rufen Power

Selling: NEW SALES Welcome

Selling for how much?
  25. M Rufen Power

New Mining Log

I am having the same issue with TT returns, and since starting MRP ENTERPRISES the avg TT returns have been around 96.74%. But I have personally lost a heck of a lot of TT approximately -600 ped so far whilst mining unamped or using Level 1-2 amps. Here are my current stats with pending...
Back