Search results

1. M

Selling: WTS Empty Skill Implant FULL TT

I want to sell an ESI (1250 TT value). Waiting for offfers. PM if you are interested
  2. M

Atrax&molisk globals

I teamed with GangstaR on Friday night and look what I got ... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge 2 globals in less than 15 min First globals for GangstaR , 3rd and 4th for me
  3. M

Zombie mobs

I dont know if you have this prob ...but maybe you can help me. When I hunt there are times when I kill a mob and it jump back on his feets with some health and I can't loot it. This was before 7.2 .. now i encounter less mobs which stand back when they are dead. Now they stay layed down but...
  4. M

Selling Fruits

I have 1486 fruits for selling. Price 10pecs/fruit. If any1 is iterested let me know. Cya
  5. M

Noob question

Hi First please don't take this thread in the wrong way. I notice that miner lose some mines when they are mining. I found like 4 mines last mo ... tresure for noob (4 PED :)) But this week I found another 3 mines but I can't pick them up. Do you know the reson why? I think that MA tide the...
  6. M

Noobs and Armor

Hello How can you tell how much protection an armor can provide you? ( especilally a mix armor and damage armor)
Back