Search results

1. itchi

Question: who is the most skilled sweater?

Not sure if this has been asked before, I couldnt find this question using the search. Just curious who has the most sweat gatherer skill or the highest level in sweat gatherer. Would be interesting to see someone with the title "Great Grand Master Sweat Gatherer" or maybe even "Entropia Master...
  2. itchi

Question: What happened to this place?

I tried looking around New Oxford and couldn't find the museum:scratch2: I saw that Deer Mall is still there. The building around 1:35.
  3. itchi

Question: Eviscerator spawns at Cape Corinth?

I just found out that there are a large spawn of Eviscerators at cape corinth right with the Daikiba herd :( Cape Corinth was a great place for beginners to hunt daikiba and for people to do the Daikiba mission. I have read a lot of hunting logs and a lot of people doing the Daikiba mission are...
  4. itchi

another game crash :(

Similar problem i had from before :( https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?203110-Keep-getting-disconnected This time I'm stuck at Cape Corinth. I guess one of the items at the booths is causing the crash. I can see that I'm not the only person experiencing this problem...
  5. itchi

Help: Keep getting disconnected

I was looking around at Emerald Lake Mall. When i entered one of the shops the game closed and gave me an error message. Now whenever I try to log in I immediately get that error, and it's impossible for me to play:cry: Has this happened to anyone before? I have already filed a support, not sure...
  6. itchi

sweat bar

while i was swunting, I was thinking "it would be pretty cool of there were a sweat bar under the health bar" :p Anyone think its a good idea?
  7. itchi

noob looking for work

I am providing any service. So far the services I provide are: healing ------------- I have vivo t1, t5, and t10. Taxi --------------- car. item search---------Don't want to spend time finding an item at the mall? ask me!! mining / hunting-----Have fraps for recording. selling / trading...
  8. itchi

Selling: selling pixie shins male and female

I have a lot of pixie shins. If anyone is interested to buy some please let me know.
  9. itchi

profession question/idea/suggestion

The last mmo that i played before EU/PC was WOW. I enjoy this game much more than WOW, but i was thinking it would be pretty neat and interesting if EU had a fishing profession. Another profession i would like to see is Architect, I see a lot of nicely designed houses around. However, all the...
  10. itchi

swamp camp

I have taken a few months break from this game. Now that I started playing again, I noticed that swamp camp is not as popular as it used to be. I like all the new changes made to the game (a bit disappointed i didnt get to experience the new gateway). With the decrease of players in swamp camp...
  11. itchi

Question: armor decay

i dont really understand armor decay. I have been looking at which armor i should get, and i see people recommend pixie, goblin, and gnome for beginners. After looking the the stats for the three, i decided i like the stat of gnome the most. I started to collect gnome parts, and recently i...
  12. itchi

Question: sweats

When people buy sweats at .5 to make ME. do they make profit when they sell the ME?
  13. itchi

Question: log in error

I logged out yesterday at neas. I tried to log in today, it says something about the server is full, and ask to connect to another server. When it logs in i was still at neas, but there was just my avatar and nothing else. I assume there's something wrong with the connection, perhaps neas is...
  14. itchi

Question: gaining experience

Hi guys i got another noob question. What does gaining experience in sweating do? does it give me more sweats per bottle? or does it allow me to successfully activate the VSE?
  15. itchi

Question: selling sweat

I have recently just started playing and finally collected 1000 sweats. I have been looking for a buyer for a while now with no luck, does anyone know where is the best place to find a buyer?
Back