Search results

1. Abraxis

Selling: Nemesis F Armor & Bd Implant

Selling set of nemesis f armor no helmet +2000 total tt is 146.23 SOLD Selling Bd mindforce implant +825 tt is 61.54 SOLD
  2. Abraxis

5-1-07 beacon runs

Just wanted to drop a little thank you to all who joined me for the 2 beacons we ran tonight, they were both 25 peders and the loot wasn't the best but they were fun none the less. So big thanks on the first one go out to 1st my new soc m8's Ivana, Blackjack & Wolfie then Silva and finally...
  3. Abraxis

Fi/Ra/Co Cause & AS-97

Hello all as the title says i'm selling a fi/ra/co cause and a as-97 122 Fi/Ra/Co Cause 1 22.23 PED Storage - 322 ped 250 Starkhov AS-97 1 15.36 PED Storage - 255 ped if sold together as a package deal willing to take 550 ped pm me if your interested. thanks and good hunting Brax SOLD thanks...
  4. Abraxis

A good day for Brax

Hello all just wanted to give myself a little pat on the back, and to thank a new friend ( Teilk ) for all the great advise I have gotten over the last few days. After following his advise I have not only managed to break even, but even profit on my mineing for the first time with these. Click...
  5. Abraxis

A Beacon Run

Hiya campers just a quick line to let you know i have a 23 ped beacon for just northwest of Zeus that I'm thinking about doing tomorrow so if you interested let me know (via pm) I am looking for about 6 people more or less depending on if soc m8s want to go hoping to do it sometime between 8pm...
  6. Abraxis

The Corns give it up

Just goes to show that, when all else fails listen to your adviser's advise on what to hunt. 849 Ped HOF Click to enlarge
  7. Abraxis

Armax Fun

Hiya Ya'll as I am fairly new to EF I thought i would post this Hof I got today to help introduce myself to everyone, even though it didn't last long on the Hof board Click to enlarge Oh and please don't forget the gratz button huh, Thanx Abraxis
Back