Search results

1. T

Selling: CLDs

Selling CLDs @ 1400 Each PM me here to arrange meeting in game.
  2. T

Buying: Calypso Land Deeds

Hi all I'm looking for a good number of these deeds. Please PM your quantity and selling price. Best regards Trust
  3. T

Selling: Storage Clean out

Hi everyone I'm clearing my storage and selling the following stuff 1 Advanced Leather Extractor 133 1.33 PED CARRIED 2 Advanced Mineral Extractor 8 0.08 PED CARRIED 3 Advanced Wood Extractor 30 0.30 PED CARRIED 4 Animal Hide 4013 40.13 PED CARRIED 5 Animal Oil Residue 1 0.01 PED CARRIED 6...
  4. T

Selling: Skills + Items

.s.o.l.d.!.
  5. T

Selling: Centurion Coat, Ash Shades, Business Suit, etc (M)

Hi everyone, I have decided to sell some of my clothes, male, as I can use the peds for other ingame activities. This is what I want to sell: Urban Nomad Centurion Coat SOLD Malachai Ash Shades SOLD Omegaton Jungle Walkers SOLD Black set - (Urban Nomad Black Jumper + Slacks) SOLD Red set -...
  6. T

B: Genesis Star Energy Extractor EE/03

Hi all, As title say I'm looking for a Genesis Star Energy Extractor EE/03 or better. Please let me know if you have one for sale. Regards, Trust
  7. T

Already logged in

Hi all, 15 minutes ago I was mining in the swamp south of billy's spaceship. I got disconnected and now it keep saying that my avatar is already logged in and I should try after one minute. Anyone else got this problem to night?
  8. T

Malachai Ash Shades

Hi all Malachai Ash Shades owners, Am I the only one who see my malachai ash shades as silver-ish when I wear them outside a building? When I'm inside a building they are black as they have always been, but in the sun light they change to a silver-ish color - which looks bad. I've submitted a...
  9. T

Trust's Mining Service

Trust's Mining Service Hired for an undefined amount of runs as an ongoing process. Both enmatter and ore mininig with 101-amps. Special terms have been agreed which will also be taken in place when the service is back.
  10. T

B: Male Mannequin

As title say I'm looking to buy a male mannequin. Please pm me or post here if you have one for sale. Thanks in advance, Trust
  11. T

Cheap ressources being resold

It have come to my attention through my own and other participants experience, that a certain person is buying up all ores and enmatters available in shops all around Entropia, with the purpose to resell these. The first question that might come to your mind is, what's the problem if this...
  12. T

Billiton - Mining Society

Billiton Mining Society Billiton is the largest mining company on Earth. 15 month ago two independent individuals "Dave Ace Flyster" and "Fritz Trust McLord" was sent from Earth to Calypso by Billiton due to the rumors about a very mineral rich ground. Soon after the arrival to Calypso the...
  13. T

Trusts Ore Shop

Trust's Ore Shop Better than ever before Location; Emerald Lakes Mall Shop, Floor 1 #13S 1) Use the Emerald Lake Mall Teleporter 2) Use the Elevator just beside teleporter - Welcome to Trust's Ore Shop Prices are the cheapest compared to any shop or auction! 1) No fixed fee (Auction; 0.5...
  14. T

Running around Eudoria; 6h 5m 53s

Hello everybody, I thought Trust was a bit fat after all that xmas food. Decided to run along the coast all around Eudoria. Starting at North Space Base; I did realize early that it would be a long run (also just realized it doesnn't show at the map where I am, only at two of them) After...
  15. T

S: Black Boots (M)

Sold......................
  16. T

B: Imp Excavator

Buying Improved Excavator. Drop me a pm if you have one for sale. Regards, Trust
  17. T

S: Red Rancher Hat M

Item sold The item is sold
  18. T

Stalker Recruiting II

I would like to announce that Stalker is now recruiting new members again. Who are we? Currently we are 7 members, 6 male and 1 female. The age of the members goes from 19 to 37. We are all located in timezones around GMT, however we play at all times of day. The spoken language in the society...
  19. T

Stalker recruiting

I would like to announce that Stalker is now recruiting new members. Who are we? Currently we are 4 members, all male. Two from Denmark and two from the U.K. The age of the members goes from 19 to 37. We are all located in timezones around GMT, however we play at all times of day. The spoken...
  20. T

Taking offers: Expensive clothes

Hello everybody, The clothes I wear on the picture below might be for sale for the right price - I take offers in PM. I prefer to sell it all in one package. Click to enlarge Malachai Ash (M) Rancher hat (M) Urban Nomad Black boots (M) Urban Nomad Black jumper (M) Urban Nomad Black slacks...
  21. T

Massive ads & Microsoft

Massive ads Hello all, I have just read that microsoft is planning to buy massive, do you think this will affect the future about the ads in game? http://news.com.com/2061-10797_3-6065125.html?part=macworld-cnet&tag=6065125&subj=news
  22. T

Bye Bye Oxford

Hello all, They have already planned to burn oxford to the ground, I'm sorry about that it's a great town... Click to enlarge
  23. T

Buying: Centurion Coat M

Case closed, I got one now.
  24. T

Storage cleaning

Hi, I'm doing a storage cleaning. The following items is for sale to the first that offer a reasonable price for one or more items. Send me a PM about which items you want to purchase, then we'll find a a day and time to meet. As long as there are items back you can find me in Twin Peeks almost...
  25. T

Highest Mountain Runners

An expedition to the highest mountain (512 meter). Screenshots from the top; Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Thanks for a great time.
Back