Search results

1. D

Buying: Buying eMINE PG set (M) (UL)

Buying eMINE PG (M) (UL). PM me in-game.
  2. D

Selling: Adj Boar armor set (M)

Selling full Adjusted Boar armor set (M). Most parts are tier 0.5 or higher. PM your offer. Not interested in trades. SOLD (tt+6000)
  3. D

Buying: Boar (M) (UL)

Buying Boar armor set (M) (UL). PM me at "Endel Durath Despellanion" in-game. I'm usually online at between 18:00 - 22:00 Calypso time. CLOSED
  4. D

Selling: Stealth armor (M, L, C)

Selling Stealth armor (M, L, C) with blue colored harness, arms, helmet and gloves, TT value 194.85 PED. Shins are missing, but Vigilante shins can be included in the price on quick purchase. See pic below. In-game name "Endel Durath Despellanion".
  5. D

Buying: Mah'ketta armor (M) set/parts

Looking to buy Mah'ketta (M) armor set/parts. I can offer PEDs and/or interesting trades. Message me in-game at "Endel Durath Despellanion".
  6. D

S: Thunderbird MALE (harness, helmet, shins, gloves)

Selling my full tt Thunderbird parts (male) to the highest bidder. Parts available: harness, helmet, shins and gloves. NOTE: I'm not taking the in-game markup-system's records into account, because there hasn't been any parts sold on the auction for months. Thanks.
  7. D

Tripudion Young - 661 PED

I don't usualy post my loots here on EF since they are usualy just globals, but since this is my biggest loot yet I think it deserves a chance on the Hall of Fame of EF.
  8. D

Atrax King

This would be cool :D
  9. D

Finally done with my ASP.NET forum!

Yay! I've been working on a school project for the last 5 months where we were to program and design our own forums using ASP.NET. I started out with absolutely no knowledge what so ever about ASP.NET and now I have a fully functional forum :D Unfortunatelly, I don't have any Windows server...
  10. D

My new wallpaper...

Hi, I was working late yesterday with 3d Studio MAX and was kind of bored so I decided to make a little wallpaper for a game I'm working on, out of some of the latest 3d modells I have made. I have to say I am quite pleased with the result and now I want to share it with you all. I'm not posting...
  11. D

"Unable to do something"

Well here's a funny story you're gonna laugh about. Earlier this evening when I logged into Entropia to do a short casual hunt I noticed that absolutley nothing in the game was working. I TP'ed to Orthos west mound and was about to use my TP chip to head further northwest as I noticed that I...
  12. D

Suggestion: Chat filter.

I have read loads of threads here on EF about people that are upset of someone else using bad language and being rude. The only and best solution I see to remove these experiences from PE completly is for MindArk to implement a chat filter which converts foul words into something else like...
  13. D

Change textures in PE?

Hello, I would like to start with pointing out that this is not a whining thread, this is a suggestion thread. So let's continue. I started this thread to open a discussion about if you are satisfied or not with all/some textures that appear in PE. In my opinion, I really think many of the...
  14. D

Samurai armor (M)

Hello, I am a proud owner of a full set Samurai armor male since almost more than a year back. :D I was just wondering what the estimated price is for a full set of Samurai male since it seems to me that I am one of VERY few players who has a full set... actually my set is the only full set...
  15. D

The battle of the Snarksnots

Here's the latest screenshot from the battlegrounds between the humans and Snarksnots. It wasn't a pretty sight :handgun: Enjoy! :D NOTE: The red dots on the radar is not edited. Click to enlarge
  16. D

B> Tunderbird parts (M)

Alright, I'm interested in Thunderbird parts (M) at resonable prices. I use to hang out in good old Fort Fury. If you are up for a deal then meet me there. Thanks. (my ingame name is 'Endel Durath Despellanion') Post or PM and state your price and I will try to check this post as often as I can...
Back