Search results

1. B

Selling: Rocktopia shop with 5 Service Center Add-ons + Furnitures

SPARE TIRE MARINA shop near Isle of Lost Avatars TP on planet Rocktropia shop location: [135397, 82350, 101] TP location: [135307, 82369, 108]; very close to the shop MINDARK PRICE: Rocktropia is selling a 500-item shop for 20000 peds which was "The Wolf and Vixen Pub". (The 250-item shop...
  2. B

Buying: Berserker Foot Guards BP (L) & Samurai Foot Guards BP (L)

Buying all Berserker Foot Guards BP (L) Samurai Foot Guards BP (L) and all Berserker Foot Guards (M) Samurai Foot Guards (M) Berserker Foot Guards (F) Samurai Foot Guards (F)
  3. B

World of Kong - Omegaton City Delta block B, shop #3

:bowdown: World of Kong Omegaton City Delta block B, shop #3 MAIN SELLING ITEMS: restock regularly ENHANCERS selling PEDs MU Items 16.60 415% 5x Weapon Damage Enhancer I 16.60 415% 5x Weapon Damage Enhancer I 16.60 415% 5x Weapon Damage Enhancer II 16.60 415% 5x Weapon...
  4. B

Selling: Garage Sale (Cheap Weapon Damage Enhancers)

I have two locations, one is in my apartment. One is in a consignment shop, Emerald Shopping Mall, floor 2, shop 7. FIRST LOCATION Planet: Calypso Teleporter: Treasure Island City Building: Platinum Apartment level: 20 Apartment number: A After teleporting to Treasure Island City, face...
  5. B

Selling: Garage Sale (Pistols)

Garage Sale (Pistols + Weapon Enhancers) I have three locations, one is in my apartment. One is in a consignment shop, Emerald Shopping Mall, floor 2, shop 7. And one is on Planet Arkadia, Celeste Harbour North, building 8, floor 1. FIRST LOCATION Planet: Calypso Teleporter: Treasure Island...
  6. B

Selling: Garage Sale (Tier Armors + Enhancers + Furniture + Sweat + ME)

Please BOOKMARK my page. Please come to my apartment @ Treasure Island City, Gold building, Floor 7, room B. The items are in Shopkeeper. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOR SALE IN THE MALE SHOPKEEPER Tier Gnome...
  7. B

Achievement: Disciple Graduation

I can't graduate in space so I have to fly down to a planet. Relog. And then click the graduation button. I got a full set of adjusted pixie armor and a red truck. All full TT.
  8. B

Selling: Buckaroo's Crafted Armors

Planet Calypso near Nea's Place Hi, I'm a sweater and a level 5 Armor Engineer. At this point, I can only craft a few low level armors. But the more you buy, the more I craft, and my level will increase. So please help me and buy something. If I'm online, I'll be in the forum chat room. Please...
  9. B

Merp invasion in Nea's Place

I was sweating in Nea's Place and somebody pulled a train of Merps. :D :eek: :rolleyes: :silly2: :laugh:
  10. B

Buckaroo's log

Tuesday, 5/18/10: It's been 2 months since I landed on planet Calypso. :yay: I decided to mine again today. This will be my second run. My first run was about 2 months ago and I got nothing. I'll sell Sweats to make up the losses since I'm a non-depo. Total Skills: 14991 points GLOBALs: 0...
  11. B

Death lag

7 people died and we're not revive yet. :confused: :scratch2: :eek: :rolleyes: :D :laugh:
  12. B

Matrix Reloaded

This is what happened when the Matrix reloaded. Look at the radar. The field is full of Ambulimax. :D :rolleyes: :eek: Matrix reloaded is when the server crashed and reset all the spawns. ;)
  13. B

Door Blocker

1 guy dare not to enter :D :eek: :wtg: :laugh:
  14. B

Argonaut Invasion

I logged in and was in the middle of the Argonaut raid. :confused: :eek: :D :rolleyes: :mad:
  15. B

Buckaroo's Swunting Log

Buckaroo's Log Buckaroo Cardamine Marduka Major profession: Laser Sniper (Hit) Minor profession: Sweat Gatherer and Enmatter Miner It's been a month since I landed on planet Calypso on March 18th. I didn't keep track everything since I was new so I decided to log starting on the 2nd month. I'm...
  16. B

Club Calypto Party

TGIF :yay:
  17. B

Malfunction Turrets

SOS! Ambu at large. :eek:
  18. B

Selling: Mind Essence

Cheap! 172% rate Current inventory: 0K Come again.
  19. B

Selling: Newbie's Sweat Shop

HELP: I'm a newbie and sweating is my only income in the game. Appreciate if you buy 1K of sweats for 5 peds. Why should you buy? Well, it takes at least 3 hours to sweat 1K. In 3 hours, you can level up your skills in hunting or mining...
  20. B

Buckaroo's test

testing...123... 3/18/10: joined Planet Calypso, ANF (Adopt a Newbie Foundation), and society. 3/19/10: won a contest at the Swamp Camp. Got a Pixie Thigh Guard. 3/20/10: Attended https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/183047-extended-guides-amethera-treasure-hunt.html Event. Got 1...
Back