Search results

1. G

Sage Mode Mindtropian - The Log - ~~))

:eek: Unbelievable. I finally decided to look here again and voila, Force is back, as I expected, much sooner than the end of the year. so I decided to make a new character and transfer my junk so I could train a little and play with it. I love it. As I expected. So, now. This will be my log...
  2. G

Petition for Mindforce Reintroduction

The title says it all. Please only post here after doing the following: 1. Go to the main website and make a general appeal for Suggestions. 2. Write that you would like to see mindforce back into the game ASAP. 3. Wait for their lazy asses to respond. Once you have done this real quick...
  3. G

Log of a Mindtropian - Arcane Wizard Ion

I'm going to be focusing on mindforce, so, I decided to start a log of my daily EU activities and log my transactions as best i can. Ill log sweating, trades, TT, repairs, hunting with mindforce (once its back) and skill gains i get in the day (if i can remember them all). Id love feedback as I...
  4. G

Mindforces Greatest: Who are they?

The title says it all. I don't really see the stats of some of the best old-time force users around at all. It tends to lean towards other stuff. So I say, lets see who all the best Mindtropians really are! If you're avid about force and whatnot, post your stats here. Otherwise, if you have a...
  5. G

Buying: Lesser Nerve Blast Chip

As the title reads, I am BUYING a Lesser Nerve Blast Chip I am at Twin Peaks TP for at least an hour, maybe two. I only need 1 Chip and I need the TT + MU to total a MAXIMUM of 13 PEDs, preferably lower. Hope to see you soon!
  6. G

So, Are you prepared?

Hi, this is my second post and I'm a Force enthusiast, so i expect ill be hitting this particular forum 1000 times more than the soc forum (for my soc thread). So, now I'm wanting to find something out... Ive been preparing the last week for Mind Force to return, because I'm optimistic it will...
  7. G

Wave of Force is Recruiting!

Hi! This is my first post and also me getting myself and new society out to the general public. Onto the Recruitment. Wave of Force Abbreviation: ~~-)) The Society is based on Mindforce and Hunting, with a Mystics Heirarchy. Motto: The Force is All Around Us. Information: I am Currently...
Back