Search results

1. S

Marcimex

Did MA release surface spawns of Marcimex with latest VU for Spina Event? There are several / frequent Global's / HOF's happening even when no one is in Cyclops Depths. If so, where was this indicated in release notes? Loaction of such spawns is greatly appreciated.
  2. S

Selling: FFA Stars

7772 FFA points for sale, asking 300 ped, OBO PM Jack Wuzi Daniels
  3. S

Selling: Shadow Helmet (F)

Freshly looted UL Shadow Helmet (F) SOLD
  4. S

Takuta Plateau

Has Takuta Plateau always been pvp? if not when did MA change it to PVP ?
  5. S

Selling: Strongboxes

available: 3.25ped each or all 259 box's for 750 ped 130 Halloween 94 Summer 35 Christmas PM here or contact Jack Wuzi Daniels in game
  6. S

Question: Tiger vs Adj. Jaguar

Before adjusted, enhanced and or modified armor sets were introduced there was a hierarchy of sorts of armor sets. ex: Bear, Boar, Jaguar, Tiger in that order, considering protections and total protection lvl. I've always been a fan of the look of Tiger armor and the bonus of it's slight...
  7. S

Selling: Christmas Strongbox's

183 Christmas Strongbox's for sale, only ped, no trades. Asking 1600 ped for all or quantities of 50 box's @ 500 ped. May still be a Christmas Ring left in 1 of them, best of luck with that. PM in game or message me here on forum. Jack Wuzi Daniels
  8. S

Selling: FFA Stars

13K Star points, including 1 5K Glorious @ .045 for all, 585ped PM her or in game Jack Wuzi Daniels
  9. S

State of the Game, IMO

I'm sooooooo discouraged with all the shit going on, Mining strong box's from hunting that cause a problem with looting box's from hunting, having to pay $ for keys to collect loot from box's, constant lag from everywhere and from everything that seems like forever, it's been so annoying ...
  10. S

Selling: Igni L1000 (UL)

Freshly looted Omegaton Igni L1000 (UL) http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Omegaton_Igni_L1000 Tiers: 55, 132, 128, 84, 147, 92, 57, 137, 162, 141 2000 ped OBO If interested, respond in this thread or PM Regards, Jack Wuzi Daniels
  11. S

Weapon damage types

Hard to find an explanation as to why weapons do different damage types. Example: one BLP will do both Pen and Burn dmg while another BLP type will do Impact and Electric. Another BLP weapon, DOA Slugstorm, per Entropedia, shows no specific dmg type done, Why the differences in same weapon...
  12. S

Selling: Shopkeeper Pad

1 Shopkeeper Pad, (M) for sale. 4.30 TT 1950 total ped BO PM here, or contact Jack Wuzi Daniels in game
  13. S

Eomon Damage Types

anyone know for sure what the real dmg types Eomon do? entropedia says 50/50 stab/impact, but that can't be all.. I use pretty good protection against those dmg types and they still kick my butt. They seem to hit a lot harder and more frequently then I remember from past years.
  14. S

Fantastic Guitar shred - Must see to appreciate

Dragon Force - Through the Fire and Flames https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpASSx0ecTU
  15. S

Shared Rextelum

Can anyone tell me where the shared loot rextelum spawn is, thx in advance
  16. S

Selling: Jaguar Harness M (UL)

Selling this Harness with nice Tier rates. TT = 140.65/167.40. asking 700 ped total, that's + 559.35 mu PM or add to FL in game, Jack Wuzi Daniels
  17. S

80K ATH Claim

Hard to get over MA's explanation of skilling to achieve here, when they demonstrate again how this game resembles a slot machine when it comes to returns. I listen to a social M8 complain that he's never had a HOF > 1k after 8 years of playing. Recently, Girts Smilgs Niedra gets his ATH just...
  18. S

Achievement: Commando

Finally, since 3/2010 in game. Did the sweat thing and TP runs for 1st 3 - 4 months. Started hunting Laser for next 6 - 7 months then switched to BLP around 1/2011, so almost 2 full years of pretty consistent play only aided by some mission rewards. One milestone down, next milestone = Kill...
  19. S

you've got to see this, 1mm views in 24 hrs

best 1/2 time marching band show, just awsome http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/ohio-state-marching-band-goes-viral-incredible-video-220352964.html
  20. S

Fort Freedom

Can anyone give coord's to Fort Freedom please Not sure what planet it's on either Thx
  21. S

Mining Avatar owned -vs- MA owned LA's

LA owners have to provide fertelizer to keep mob spawns up, but what about LA owners who also offer mining? What is necessary to keep claims available on the LA? If I mine an Avatar or privately owned LA with a certain percentage of hits regulary, why is it that sometimes there is a drastic...
  22. S

Question: Amps and Enhacers

Does the default max dmg of a gun determine the appropriate amp to use, or can adding dmg enhancers to the gun change the available amps to use? Ex: Isis LP485 has max dmg of 66, could use Bull Tac70 (adds 33 dmg), but after adding 6 dmg enhancers, the max dmg is now 102, could I then use Bull...
  23. S

E-Amp 15 dmg question

According to Entropedia, the E-Amp 15 has 24 dmg, but there is 1 dmg each for Acid and Electric, leaving 22 for Penetration and Burn. So if I'm hunting only Impact, or Penetration , or combos there-of, does it only deliver an additional 22 dmg or the full 24 dmg? I'm confused with this one. I...
  24. S

Boom Acc (L) or Omegaton 103

Whats everyone's opinion of using Boom amp(s) -vs- the Omegaton...(besides the fact that 1 is an (L) amp)? The Boom amps are cheaper, especially when using the higher amps and there are a lot of them. Do they decay faster than the Omegatons? I looted a Boom and wanted to get some opinions...
  25. S

Where are the CB 21(L) guns ????

Where can you purchase the CB21? I never see them in the auction and can't seem to find them in the malls. I've maxed the Lp470 and am not at the CB24 level yet. I've been looking for one for a month now. Anyone know where they are?
Back