Search results

1. R

Question: Should botting & use of macros be allowed?

i'm pretty sure he ( and i ) means no botting allowed. as you said if botting is allowed then more people will bot since its becoming more public whats is good to bot with then people will bot more. ergo more loot will result in lower prices.
  2. R

i think he means, the hunting loots will be lower ergo less stuff on auc. assuming that mining and crafting stay the same. prices would go up. just look at nanocubes. less low mu stuff to convert thus less nanocubes avaible for ep4 crafters ergo prices go up of nanocubes , the rest will follow...
  3. R

for some sure, for most certainly not. Then you come on another subject like know what your doing. its not only click mayhem click bot make profit for everyone. botting alone isnt the magic tool.
  4. R

i somewhat agree that 24/7 botting isnt good for the game. but then again i dont have a solution for this. if its only mayhems this could be partially solved by putting in a time limit ( like it used to be ) with mutliple checkpoints. if you killed xxx mobs and yy hours then you get stage 1...
  5. R

MA is playing into this. there's a reason why you need 150k points in redulite now ( and all others too ). 50% more , more people start botting more money for MA. botting doesnt make you magicly make you profit.
  6. R

Entropia Nexus - My take on a wiki I guess

hey, site looks nice , i like it. was checking my weapon. this seems wrong. sb-90 with trauma 7 twen. in the loadout menu it says reload 0.99S in the weapons menu it says reload 0.79s
  7. R

7,6k shub - possible event winner :)

so you're playing shub shub now all day ? shub shub
  8. R

Mindarks Donations

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/notice.286756/ if you didnt want to support it you could've try something like not play that month. nobody is forcing you to play you know :) . thats a way of voting if you like to throw it in a polllike structure. what does MA need...
  9. R

News: Introducing TWEN Token

its all basis of supply and demand,. what Eve said there's still nice items. i would like 1-2 more items that are still there. but for me i'm not willing to pay 8-10k for an item that i dont use that much or value it less. some people do and bought it. i just hope that the prices drop to the...
  10. R

Can't Log In since June 2023: Need Help getting back in the game

in the launcher tools , did you try safe mode ? also long time ago had issues, change your connection status to isdn or something lower then you have currently that could help.
  11. R

News: Triton Industries Shares

so we get tritan token in loot that we can exchange for deeds in eu8? there will be 5 miilion tokens added to lootpool estimated revenue 1 pec a month
  12. R

Movement Direction

no there isnt. use /pos a couple of times to see if you running straight
  13. R

Unreal update please...

AI doesnt understand how to compile a FAQ in EU employee style
  14. R

MindArk should take control of Entropia economy

this game is 20 years old. i kinda agree that some things could be better. but what they adressed for EU5 is changes in weapons and if i'm not mistaken they gonna remove some items of the loot ( aka TT food ). also thinking as a relative new player you will hit lvl 100+ in a couple of months...
  15. R

Info: TWEN Vendor Inventory

its actually a really good questions because melee doesn't have scopes and such
  16. R

Goals for 2024

less twen grinding more login off trying to survive on 3 tritan shares :D getting lvl's 400+hp 85 looter 100 pistols
  17. R

Entropia Universe support case dead in the water?

check your spam folder :) also i created another support case to point to my other support case what the status was. got a responce in 2 days.
  18. R

Selling: Imperial HAZEN Helm (F)

time for a bump :)
  19. R

Otis commander sunday 10 september

thanks all for helping :)
  20. R

come join and help :) there's 3 people that are working on the silver crown of sahar mission :D :love:
  21. R

bump 1 more day to go : )
  22. R

hello, i'm currently working on the silver crown of sahar mission :) and now i'm at the point to kill the commander in DSEC on Monria. hoping some people will swing by to help kill him :) , everyone is welcome if there's enough interest we can kill a couple of those while we're there :D...
  23. R

bump
  24. R

MYSTERIOUS ENEMY 1

would be cool if they come to all planets like a new sort of invasion
  25. R

another bump :love:
Back