Search results

1. R

Otis commander sunday 10 september

hello, i'm currently working on the silver crown of sahar mission :) and now i'm at the point to kill the commander in DSEC on Monria. hoping some people will swing by to help kill him :) , everyone is welcome if there's enough interest we can kill a couple of those while we're there :D...
  2. R

Selling: Imperial HAZEN Helm (F)

currently selling [Imperial HAZEN Helm (F)] SB offer BO 5K open to offers.
  3. R

Selling: WTT Ares perf for Ares Aug

looking to trade my Ares perfected for Ares augmented + ped pm offers :)
  4. R

Selling: Adjusted ML-35 tier 7

Selling : Adjusted ML-35 tier 7.99. - BO 13k mainly interested in peds, or hallo 2022
  5. R

Suggestion: Tier increase oils

This crafted item increases your Tierrates temporarely due to high usage of your weapon this oil will loose its use rather quickly after 1000 uses of the weapon it needs to be re aplied. this item increases the tierrate of a weapon by 500 points. ( only works on L items )...
  6. R

Selling: Earth Shock Trooper (F) Set

hello, currently looking to Sell my EST armor. ( all parts are tier 1 or higher ) wiki TT value is 186,55 Ped. SB 2000% BO 2200% items of interest: ares augmented adjusted resto chip
  7. R

Suggestion: private trades in entropia exchange

hi, now that entropia exchange is getting slowly more deeds in them it seems that it could use an upgrade :). i understand MA wants a cut of the pie wenn stuff gets sold or bought. i'd like to see that you can make private trades to other players to semi trade directly to a person through the...
  8. R

Achievement: finally a little less noob :)

:yay::yay:;):cool: :dunce::dunce:
  9. R

Selling: Protector Plating of the Sand King

Selling : Protector Plating of the Sand King http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Plating&id=49 BO: 1500 ped item of interest : improved a105
  10. R

Question: Romi's 1st question

Are there been items in game for a long time that never have been lootet yet. ( and still able to loot ) i dont mean you added it last week.
  11. R

favorite teleporters

i was wondering today : why isnt there a favorites at the teleporters. there's a few locations i use frequently and it would be nice to have them on top of the teleporters list so dont need to scroll :ahh: . its nothing critical but would be nice to have :wise:
  12. R

Selling: Herman SIR-30 Smuggler tier 7.6

Hello i'm selling my Herman Sir-30 Smuggler tier 7.6. Really nice gun for ranged hunting and to use earth shock armor without getting hit. and with rings you really can kick some ass. Good mobs are Osseo prots caperon and such :) SB 12.5k BO 14.0K Accepting CLD AUD and Compet 1 with no...
  13. R

Selling: some chips

pm me if you find anything intersting :) Combustive Attack Nanochip V (L) 1 48,63 PED Corrosive Attack Nanochip I (L) 1 9 PED Corrosive Attack Nanochip I (L) 1 9 PED Corrosive Attack Nanochip I (L) 1 8,15 PED Corrosive Attack Nanochip V (L) 1 11,92 PED Corrosive Attack Nanochip V (L) 1 9,39...
  14. R

Selling: trading CLDX for CLD + peds

hello, i'm looking for trade up to 26 CLDX + ped for CLD. pm me if you're interested in a deal :)
  15. R

Selling: Romi's summer sale

going to clear out my storage abit. If you see something you like drop me a line :) Weapons: EWE LC-200 Scout (L) 1 182,7 PED EWE LC-200 Scout (L) 1 182,7 PED EWE LC-200 Scout (L) 1 166,82 PED EWE LC-200 Scout (L) 1 166,35 PED EWE LC-200 Scout (L) 1 154,27 PED EWE LC-200 Scout (L) 1 147,14...
  16. R

Selling: Esi

hi item has been sold End will be 7 days after SB is met. ( will be extented 24 hours if there's less then 24 left after the last bid ) pm me here or in game :) greetings Romi impi tinkels
  17. R

Selling: D-class amps

selling D-class amps @ 111.25% currently 13 on stock pm me here or in game Romi impi Tinkels
  18. R

Selling: Cld

hello, i'm selling 10 CLD , 1300 ped each. sold
  19. R

borrow renting gun

i'm looking to borrow or rent :) renting period minimum 1 week. looking for a ( SIB ) gun that is capable of 80 dps with enhancers and amp. :cool: SIB max lvl 55.
  20. R

Selling: Isis HL 8 tier 5.2

hello, I am selling my isis HL 8 tier 5.2 . TT is near minimum. SB / BO TT+7k ( CLD accepted as part of the deal ) ( other item trades are considered ) contact me here or in game Romi impi Tinkels
  21. R

could you please give my weapon back

hello unknown person, Yesterday 6 October, my nephew was playing in entropia on my account. he's only 6 years old. after i logged back in later that night i was shocked to see that one of my weapons was gone. apparently he dropped it on the ground and someone else had picked the gun up. Could...
  22. R

lag while equiping weapon

hi, not sure where to post this but my problem is this. Every time i equipe a weapon i get a lagspike same goes for when i try to get my vtol out. but when i equip one off my faps this lag doesnt happen... this is really irritating when hunting. and its since last patch i have this. Does...
  23. R

Selling: Esi : 326.91 ped

item has been sold
  24. R

Romi's Hunting Service

Romi's Hunting Service Currently i'm offering my skills as a hunter for people that need just abit more DPS ( or you want help getting iron / bronze mission done quicker ) or just dont have the time to hunt themselves. - I'm offering an honest Service - You can team with me even if i hunt...
  25. R

Buying: Skills

hi, I'm currently looking for some skills that i might be interested to buy: Manufacture Weapons : 8.70 ped TT Engineering : 11.50 ped TT pm me with offers
Back