Search results

1. sidxx

Anyone getting a Bonus mission on the dailies

prehaps you are the one with the disability, i am speaking about the BONUS missions. i dont do the mission unless they give 5 or more tokens, if not i just abandon it. maybe thats the trigger?
  2. sidxx

didnt mean exclusively the hunting bonus missions i meant overall with all 5. i get them quite often but i dont check them every singe day, also im not going to screen cap and time stamp them for you cuz i dont really care if you believe me or not. im not racing anybody to the crap coats. i use...
  3. sidxx

i get them all the time 1-3 times a week usually. i pick up all 3 hunting and the crafting and mining almost every day. its not often that i dont get them for more than a week.
  4. sidxx

Info: C3rberu5 streams often

:silly::banana::monkey::rocket::woohoo::bump::yay::woot::beerchug::dance::drink::popcorn::handgun::king::evilking:
  5. sidxx

Entropia Universe 16.0.0 Release Notes

PLEASE MA PLEASE Re-add the "pick up" object button that is the only thing i ask of in this update!!!! picking up an aircraft is a fucking hassle! now i have to (1)pull out mouse cursor (2)HOLD right click and (3)accurately click a tiny button in a menu. before i had pickup button on tab key...
  6. sidxx

Question: Skill buff on a ring , any idea if it works an how?

dont talk to the live "support" on ma website... they are idiots and likely aren't even really ma support staff.
  7. sidxx

Seriously?

I want all the honey but i dont want to pay for it! Screw you ma i should profit on every 10 ped run!!
  8. sidxx

Info: Crystal Palace 2018

Thanks for all the good memories even if you and summer don't remember them :) you two certainly helped shape who I've become I game. and thank summer for all the coloring for me I hope it all works out for you and summer and the kids. Now what I would really like to know is if the broods cave...
  9. sidxx

FYI: Terminals inside Mayhem only seen upclose

i dont have this issue
  10. sidxx

I feel scammed

try the spiders at takuta plateau just north of sakura city tp. ive heard loot content and stability is better on land areas :dunno:
  11. sidxx

FYI: Cyclops Depths bug with bosses

It's been like that for a year or more. I spoke to a dev ingame about it and apparently it's intended...
  12. sidxx

Divinity's OLA28 Ah the Atrax Domination Stage 1

Register! General of the sidxx Forsaken Fallen Team ADF
  13. sidxx

Tiering up seems a little unfair to new players.

New players should not waste their time or peds with tiering any armor lower than angel. The cost vs benefit is just not there. Same with weapons under 40-50 base dps. And with heal kits it's just unnessisary to tier at low levels since the price for very strong heal kits has dramatically...
  14. sidxx

Mayhem Annihilation Final Points

Yep I'm on my third round myself just need to remember to relog after you complete 10. I'd get more done if I wasn't working 12 hours a day.
  15. sidxx

Disturbance notice regarding the Summer Mayhem event

ThankYou MA for the update please take your time :) dont rush remember quality over speed.
  16. sidxx

Question: Where are the Mayhem Mulmun Shared Loots?

speak for yourself, my loot is generally really good during these mayhem events. :P
  17. sidxx

Twitch.tv/c3rberu55 Sunday Giveaway Stream!

Much luck to your event going well!! Just be aware you will have a bunch of people camping the 5/6 spots they spawn in. Just tell them to shoot prots to get them to spawn :))
  18. sidxx

Lack of markup

Not sure about anyone else but I have found lots of markup this year. I guess you just got to know where to look and how to grab items from the fingertips of others.
  19. sidxx

100 auction slots

unlimited slots and no fees on failure to sell for 100 ped a month default being after top profession level reaches 15, 5 slots free, current rules apply under level 15, 0 slots, purchases from auction only.
  20. sidxx

The Enigma Keys — Final Stage Coming...

Falling through the pipes us lag on ur end I had no issue with the pipes. Only fell off 2 times due to fright the bombs going off made me jump a few times some times they had explosion and sound sometimes they didn't but u still take damage. There is a bug with the switches I figured out what...
  21. sidxx

Enigma Event 28/04 exploit?

this mission is kinda bugged, you can sometimes collect the next stage after directly turning in the last stage when you should have to wait the hour. i got 4 stages done in about 20 min total in the 2nd chunk of this ... event?..
  22. sidxx

Loot Boxes Are Now Illegal, What's This Mean For Strongboxes?

in the other games you do not have the opportunity to get anything back unless you "win" something and sell it to another player in EU you put in your 1$ you get your 1$ and maybe you win something. as for the clowns saying universal ammo is "nothing" it really isnt, its an equivalent to ammo...
  23. sidxx

Suggestion: An update to future Easter Mayhem style instances

im just glad you can do it 1 or 2 times and place. be happy they dont make us do 40 of the runs and average the time.
  24. sidxx

Easter Mayhem 2018 Results

surprised and happy MA rightly put the disqualified note next to those who were caught cheating, i had assumed they would just edit them out entirely. for those complaining about their friend getting DQed clearly they aren't as honest as ud like to believe they are. MA would know better then...
  25. sidxx

Price Check: Easter mayhem low Cat reward

Some UL NonSIB have very high cost per min but really suck at producing damage, paired with a mayhem amp and tweaking out on a fist full of pills and ring buffs you can crank some peds and skill like crazy. To stay cat 2 id imagine he's chipping out a fair bitand often. I used to do the same to...
Back