Search results

1. sidxx

Me stoopid noob® need advice

I'm interested in the possibility of buying a gun for ped rotation. I'd like high DMG and slow fire rate. DPS to be not too low or too high around 70-100 with enhancements and amp. Unlimited would be ideal unless there is a cheap limited variant. I would like the dpp to be very low and or the...
  2. sidxx

Please announce MerryMayhem2014, 1 week in advance

Please announce MerryMayhem2014 rules, rewards, and dates 1 week in advance. please do not only give us a 2-3 hours warning like last year. :eyecrazy:
  3. sidxx

FYI: Non-PvP SpaceStation SafeZone is Lootable

Im unsure if this is a bug or a new feature and im unsure how long this has been around as i do not normally carry around loot in space or typically leave calypso for any reason, but i learned the other day as i visited CP; that once leaving the blue space station "safe zone" and you take damage...
  4. sidxx

EL down

seems the server has some sort of error when i try to visit entropia life. i get the message: 500 - internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.
  5. sidxx

Selling: MacMahon Vengeance UL

For sale again :laugh: SOLD only items trades i am willing to consider at this time is Herman ASI ten (arround tier 5) + peds/cld or Doa RockJacker (arround tier 5) + peds/cld ridiculous offers will be ignored
  6. sidxx

Log-in rewards

Log-in Rewards log-in rewards based on weekly (7 day period) ped cycled activities in any/all of the three main professions; Hunting, Mining, and Crafting. Rewards are given by MA upon log in after the 7 day period has expired if the ped cycle limit has been reached for a particular reward...
  7. sidxx

Marcimex Slime

what does it sell for and what is it used for/in? any info is appreciated :D
  8. sidxx

Buying: Corrosive nano IX [9] L

Looking to buy up to 200 ped tt of Corrosive Attack NanoChip IX (L) paying 110% PM me if you got any for sale. sidxx Location: on calypso
  9. sidxx

Selling: MacMahon Vengeance UL

MacMahon Vengeance UL tier 0.0 Due to a lack of interest and having found the peds I desire, this item is no longer for sale. I will however be willing to sell IF, there is an offer that I simply cant refuse. This thread can be closed. i am not interested in item trades, only peds and CLD...
  10. sidxx

MacMahon Vengeance UL Laser Pistol

looted this today on an aurli, and would like the opinions of someone who knows UL gun sales much better then I. pic or it didnt happen : (ignore its description it is repairable) full tt is 355 peds and breaks at 50% condition... but can be repaired ofc :P fruit test shows 1.707 pec per shot
  11. sidxx

Discovery: MacMahon Vengeance UL Laser Pistol

been camping some Aurli for a while since MA announced that the 5k has to be completed to gain access to a new area presumably loaded with missions and goodies. this is my first discovery :D and it was a shock to me, :eyecrazy: i never thought id ever get anything good after my 10k scipulor...
  12. sidxx

Selling: Angel Shin Guards (M) UL

current tier: 1.9 SOLD
  13. sidxx

Selling: Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem

Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem BUYOUT: 6k SOLD as of now, i have the ball fap in my possession a Buy Out will now be added, and as this fap is way better then my current fap, i will be using it minimally until it is sold. also, if it hits tier.9 before its sold, depending on tier costs i may tier it...
  14. sidxx

Selling: 2x Snarg DNA Samples

2x Snarg DNA Samples DNA samples are sold As i have no use for these DNAs i am looking to sell. Please PM me either in-game or here on PCF with any offers. Avatar name : General of the sidxx Forsaken Fallen looking for peds or CLD+peds please. Note: As of 2013-02-19 19:45:00 i now have...
  15. sidxx

Merry Mayhem Announcement?

Where is it? it is now less than a week will December 14th which Kim|Calypso states is the day the MerryMayhem "mission" is made available from Carl Tucker that supplies the 30 team/solo tokens. 11-26-2012 So, how many days is a "few" in Mexico? apparently more then 10 days is considered a...
  16. sidxx

Achievement: Joined the EU NonDepositer Club :)

Actually my last deposit was one year and one week ago on November 2, 2011, but i forgot about it till i checked :P im not really sure if im just one of the lucky few who have achieved this without a year of inactivity/sweating, or i have actually figured out a few things about EU that many...
  17. sidxx

Weapons missing in combat log

Please add mindforce weapons to the combat log weapon list, might have to come up with a clever way for accounting for the decay of the mindforce implants they decay 2% of the decay of the chip per shot for example if the chip decays 100 ped then the implant decays 2 ped. perhaps an additional...
  18. sidxx

1.5k esto

lost quite a bit before getting this one and its been a while since my last uber :) entropia tracker crashed as usual so i couldn't get the swirlies :/
  19. sidxx

Achievement: 10K Molisk Iron Mission Done

took me about 2 weeks to go through the 1k, 5k, and 10k on atamis LA looted a ton of piercers, shogun feets M/F, a truck load of T-rap blp amps, a crap load of electro attack chip II's, and 3 small esi. several small globals and only one hof. i chose Dexterity and gained 626 points from 3409 to...
  20. sidxx

Uber: 4.9k Molisk Scout :)

been waiting and grinding a week and a half for this nice little eye oil hof :) about 5k into the 10k mission sid
  21. sidxx

Question: Looking for a Healthy Molisk Mid-Maturity Spawn : NON-TAXED

I'm looking into doing the Molisk Iron Mission, but I'm having a hard time finding a good spawn. Pretty much all spawns listed on entropiawiki.com are really light spawns and/or have really terrible re-spawn rates. I'm using fairly low level (cheap) weapons to clear entire spawns and having to...
  22. sidxx

Achievement: Shinkiba Iron Misson Done

this one i had sitting on the back burner for a long time, waiting till i had the peds to do it. now that its done im not looking forward to the bronze lol their loot is horrible only 1 esi and 1 grem foot in the last 10k kills. i chose dexterity, went from my niby 2924 to my slightly less niby...
  23. sidxx

Uber: 4.9k Belk tower :)

loot has been up and down alot for me the last few months no i can finally get some peds back on to my ped card :yay: ps: used lvl 5 amp no enhancers pps: damn my dyslexia! title should say 4.6k!
  24. sidxx

Selling: storage clean out :)

ive got some items collecting dust in storage, pm me your offers. in-game or on pcf Hedoc SK-20 (L) 21.14tt - tiers : 1217 , 535 , 1252 , 1511 , 2286 , 1658 , 2347 , 1600 , 1523 , 1431 Hedoc SK-50 (L) 28.21tt - tiers : 398 , 657 , 390 , 660 , 210 , 560 , 406 , 698 , 577 , 231 Hedoc SK-50 (L)...
  25. sidxx

Achievement: 1000 dead longtooths

probably some of the worst loot i have ever seen while doing this mission, LT last year seemed WAY better.. last year i only finished the 250 LT mission and got about 15 assorted lr41/32 and cb24s in teams and solo, this year i did the 1k LT solo and only got 2 cb24s and 2 lr41s and a whole lot...
Back