Search results

1. Traf Rellik

Awards

This idea is multi-fold and targets new players and the mentoring system. It starts with a book (similar to a BP book) which shows each mob/maturity level (for hunting, mining would be similar but for brevity I will only cover hunting). As you kill the first of that type, it gives you a...
  2. Traf Rellik

Please memorialize the father of RPG

Gary Gygax passed away this week. Without his vision and contributions to the RPG communitee, EU could not have existed as it is. I think a statue in his honor on memorial island would be nice. Others think some items with his name would be more appropriate. Either way, it would be a good thing.
  3. Traf Rellik

Should Gary Gygax get a statue?

Gary Gygax died yesterday. Although EU is not directly based on D&D, it would clearly not be as fashionable had D&D not generated such a revolution in role playing games in general. I believe it is only fitting that he gets a statue on memorial island for his contributions to the RPG...
  4. Traf Rellik

Feel Like Whining?

Note: I've wanted to post something like this for a long time, but struggled with one relatively obvious side effect. I hope you take this as a plea for better community service rather than a complaint (personal or otherwise). Forum's are user supported, and I'm only looking to help YOU see...
  5. Traf Rellik

Mindforce Expansion

I would like to gather support for some mindforce expansions. Some of the basic ideas are already suggested, and what I have done is spend some time refining how they might work. Not to deny MA's role in developing them, but to give MA an idea that may be more "actionable" than just a raw idea...
  6. Traf Rellik

UN-Guide: What NOT to do when you start EU

This is a very basic guide that covers what *not* to do, rather than trying to tell you how to go about doing any one particular thing. The reason is simply because as a new player, you are undoubtably trying to explore all the game's opportunities without the benefit of knowing why or how. 1)...
  7. Traf Rellik

UNGuide: what NOT to do

I haven't seen one so far, so this is a very basic starter guide that covers what *not* to do. 1) Don't buy a gun and ammo until you've spent several hours in the game (sweating, socializing, collecting TP's, whatever). 2) Don't buy settler armor -- ever. 3) Don't start a soc when you start the...
  8. Traf Rellik

If you were the moderator

If you were the moderator of Entropia Forum, would you (multiple choice):
  9. Traf Rellik

Forming an idea on: mob awareness

Okay, here's the story... you come up on a red dot, and all the other red dots are exars or such, so you take a couple more steps to look around that tree... and the atrax provider springs on you like white on rice (I was going to use a more colorful metaphor here but decided to avoid opening...
  10. Traf Rellik

MA's New Years Resolution

Is it just me, or is everyone else getting raked, loot wise this weekend. I've literally gone through at least 300 ped in ammo/weapon decay this weekend alone. I'm now down to not having repaired my armor, tools, and even weapons for the past day. I've tried multiple areas, mobs, and...
  11. Traf Rellik

Diripi attacked Camp Phoenix?!?

This morning, I was just standing around talking to Ann about "Cassies Big Space Adventure" (r), and suddenly a swarm of at least 2 dozen diripis came in and attacked us all (several were doms, too). Within seconds there were dead everywhere... it was like right out of the movies, people...
  12. Traf Rellik

PE Guide (PDF)

Does anyone know *why* MA removed the PDF that was *so handy* from VU 7.6 (and possibly earlier)? Hmmm, did I just answer my own question there... it was too handy?!? Seriously, if somebody knows of a version of that PDF that exists on an FTP site, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE point me at it! TIA++
Back