Search results

1. Spawn

the math doesn't add up

Security captcha, do the math: 88-8= answer 80 The math doesn't add up, please try again. -Tried 10 more times...- Gave up.
  2. Spawn

Mindarks todo list/fix list 2021

There are certain things Mindark still needs to do. Promises were made, so promises have to be kept. Besides that, there is soo much stuff half working or currently broken, that it needs a fix. CLD estate + political systems from...
  3. Spawn

10k bones mission for one agility point....

And the codex meta attributes. 10k bones mission now useless? Maybe change the reward to 10 agility points?
  4. Spawn

Buying: 1000 Advanced Modulators

Hello, Looking for these. Can anyone craft them? Throw me an offer.
  5. Spawn

Lying down

In project entropia under the old engine, it was possible to Lie down. Will this return in entropia universe? It was a cool feature.
  6. Spawn

I'm a loony!

Ok, you all knew that ofcourse, but now it's official: Leviathan Loony done. Time for the next iron.:yay:
  7. Spawn

The new camera system: What, When Where?

So in Februari we all got to experience the new camera system of which Dennis has told us that these were the reasons why: So now that everybody except returning players has changed their setups to change it back to what it was before or simply adopted the new camera system, this line...
  8. Spawn

The Ministry's OLA65 presents: The Quest for Xeremite

----EVENT ENDED-------------\ It was written in the ancient scrolls of Amethera, that a giant jewel would be found and the adventurer who held it would possess the power of the universe, for with it the Killer of Karma could be created or the Shriek of Offensive. Heroes of all the 7...
  9. Spawn

The Ministry's OLA 65 Presents: Grind your Paycheck

Event ended Do you feel bored, tired of the daily routine? Wake up and smell the coffee, because here's: Grind Your Paycheck Week 1: Score at least 5 globals to receive a “paycheck” of 6 PED/global. Week 2: Score at least +1 global more than week 1 to receive a raise in pay to 8...
  10. Spawn

Hunting Event: The Ministry's OLA65 Taxback

____EVENT CLOSED___________ Event is now closed due to lack of interest. We will try to do better! The Ministry's OLA65 presents: Taxback hunting event! + Jackpot Get your tax (3.9%) back in sequential order for hunting Big Shinkiba (up to stalkers, level 16) Event start: 4-3 23:00...
  11. Spawn

Mining Event: TRIPLE XXX The Ministry's OLA65

Time to get entropialife tracker up and going. First 10 unique miners to post a screenshot with at least 3 claim markers visible wins 10 ped each Rules ——————– Post a screenshot with at least 3 claim markers visible. Mining must be done with a "normal finder eg f-105", not a...
  12. Spawn

Info: The Ministry's OLA 65

The Ministry's OLA 65 - New management OLA 65 is still filled with lots of Shinkiba stalkers, a level 15 mob that is not agressive. It is a 100% impact only mob, so it will bite hard if you startle it and don't have a high impact armor. OLA65 is close to Wolverine hope on Amethera. Loot...
  13. Spawn

Suggestion: Motd

for channels/ soc channel for Ops in channels, 2 highest ranks in society /MOTD " Welcome to the Ministry, we have a new discord channel now: https//goog.l/46RtdiZx "
  14. Spawn

Spawn q2

For Justin Sorrell Currently a lot of high end items,apartments, shops and even landareas, foma are in the hands of avatars who either haven' t logged in for over 5 years or were banned/locked. Will Mindark make these items available again through auction to the current active userbase?
  15. Spawn

Spawn q1

For Justin Sorrell: Will more DNA drop, so the continent of Amethera can be repopulated with new fresh mobs?
  16. Spawn

My niece made a videoclip

She's called Lenna and she is the girl on the left at the intro. Check it out!
  17. Spawn

Achievement: Commando by knife, but bugged?

So today I finally gained commando. I always found it strange that I had to skill my knife all the way up to 9265 to get it. for example, I have 7500 handgun and am 4 levels away from level 70. Then I went hunting some more and I found that my commando skill was not gaining anything, I have the...
  18. Spawn

Fly me to the moon

Jump off the cliff at the coords in the picture and if you keep jumping, you can fly... I flew for around 3 minutes, before finally dropping down. Another bug is that you can jump into a big crater with water down below. They forgot to add a bottom, so you can swim under the whole moon.
  19. Spawn

Blatant Whining to get a hof.

Dear Mindark, I am now halfway through the Longtooth bronze 15k killpoints done. I did mostly stalkers and prowlers. 15.000 points / 14 (points of a prowler) = 1071 mobs killed a stalker has a killcost of 16,47 ped ( in my case, running around with my knife at 63,5% eff, 2.92 eco) What did I...
  20. Spawn

they are here!

Happy hunting!
  21. Spawn

Achievement: Entropiamaster

Leviathan hunter Best loot: 2316 ped levi http://www.entropialife.com/profile.aspx?P=20791&M=viewGallery&GalleryID=0 On to the next stage!
  22. Spawn

Which Phone/Device will you use for entropia pocket?

I am currently using the ZTE axon 7, which only costs 299 euros atm in Europe.
  23. Spawn

Corinth Keys .. something new?

I just went to Corinth Keys.. I had never heard of it. when you enter it the area turns blue like the maffoid village. the last island has a model of an unknown spaceship on top of a hill. Is it some newbie mission I missed? [64778, 89842, 175]
  24. Spawn

The Matrix.. for those still at work.

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT Ok so the Matrix is like a copy-paste of the noob beacon, one box at the end. In my case it gave about 32 ped of stuff. (no egg ofcourse) I didnt know what to expect, so I went packing with 105 dps gear (a bit of overkill here and...
  25. Spawn

Entropia Universe supporting Oculus Rift and steam VR

Wow that's Great news! .............3 years later........
Back