Search results

1. Salty Grimyth

FFA Mayhem Top 10 Standings

2. Salty Grimyth

Endgame's Most Excellent Event

meet me in game for my entry fee! Great event, also I feel that OA-Stalker is best maturity for this event, with so many high dps players it will help keep the spawn up!
  3. Salty Grimyth

Selling: Mayhem Trauma Amp 4 and Mayhem Trauma Amp (5-SOLD)

the Trauma 5 has been sold. The 4 is still available!
  4. Salty Grimyth

Selling: Mayhem Trauma Amp 4 and Mayhem Trauma Amp (5-SOLD)

I have both of these available, Looking for a gun for my wife's avatar or a firebird/equus space vehicle in trade. Otherwise PEDS is always good. Mayhem Trauma Amp 4 = 30-35k Mayhem Trauma Amp 5 = 40-45k Will entertain other trades etc as well. PM here or in game. Cheers, Salty
  5. Salty Grimyth

13725 PED HSL: The Battle of the Ancient Titans

fun, will definitely look fwd to winning a prize!
  6. Salty Grimyth

Buying: m83

WTB tier 9 or 10, PM in game. Thanks, Salty
  7. Salty Grimyth

Selling: (SOLD) IMK2

looking for a t-9 / t-10 M83 +peds as a possible trade towards the imk2
  8. Salty Grimyth

Selling: (SOLD) IMK2

Hey all, Up for grabs IMK2 t 4.99 116/200 tier rate I am really looking to trade this gun for something with HIGH DPS or sell for Peds 80k ped SB 95k ped b/o I had this gun in a trade for another weapon and it did not work out, Lady was trying to sell it for me and instead of Lady handling all...
  9. Salty Grimyth

entropialife.com support response time?

I have checked the support cases, there is currently no cases that are not responded too in the system. Please feel free to send me a PM here on the forums so I can cross reference your case or open a new one, there is a chance your case did not show up, I apologize if this is the case...
  10. Salty Grimyth

Selling: CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition tier 5.9

:yay::yay::yay: BUMP :yay::yay::yay:
  11. Salty Grimyth

Selling: CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition tier 5.9

CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition tier 5.9 Super nice gun, not many available in game and it only requires level 35 BLP to use. SB: 39,500 BO: 42,500 Trades may be considered, but would prefer Ped or CLD. CalyTrek_CR_Spirit_Mk.II_TEN_Edition
  12. Salty Grimyth

How one small exploit ruined all Entropia market in 3 years.

:scratch2: I don't even know how to respond to this post other than if I could somehow convince people that thorifoid hats are indeed made of tinfoil! Cheers, Salty
  13. Salty Grimyth

Selling: Selling Imp Fap Tier 0.9

adi awesome fap! do you have a b/o or sb in mind? Salty
  14. Salty Grimyth

Buying: Imp hedoc Fap, Shadow or Sentinel (M)

still looking :cool:
  15. Salty Grimyth

Looking for Helm, Chest, Arms and Thighs currently (M) Salty
  16. Salty Grimyth

In the Market for a couple items: Improved Hedoc or Like fap: 20,000 Peds Armor pieces unl (M) in shadow or Sentinel, 3000-5000 ped depending on which piece. Items will be paid in pure ped, let me know if you have any of the above you would like to have immediate peds for. Thanks, Salty
  17. Salty Grimyth

Selling: Mod Merc tier 9.8

FINAL 3 minutes to bid on mod merc 9.8 FINAL 3 minutes to bid on mod merc 9.8
  18. Salty Grimyth

Bidding Ends in 25 Minutes
  19. Salty Grimyth

Bids updated, please see live bid list on first post of this thread for information and proper Bidding procedure. Salty
  20. Salty Grimyth

1 hour 45 mins left til end of Bidding for the gun. At the end of the auction i will provide the winning Bidder if he or she requests the names of the other bidders and the bid amounts so they can see that the bidding was fair and open. I will allow 5 mins if there is a last minute bid on the...
  21. Salty Grimyth

2 hours left til BID ends current is 74 CLD or 111,000 PEDS
  22. Salty Grimyth

Please get your bids in, Gun will be sold for current high bid of 110k in approx 30 hours. Cheers, Salty
  23. Salty Grimyth

New bid Received current High Bid is 110,000 ped Salty The Highest bid will be honored at 00:01 Monday MA time
  24. Salty Grimyth

Have a new High Bid on the gun of 71 CLDs. Based on 1500 ped value of CLD that would be 106,500 Peds for tier 9.8 Mod Merc Salty
  25. Salty Grimyth

Current high Bid is 70 CLD. This Gun will be sold by March 9th.
Back