Search results

1. Salty Grimyth

Selling: Mayhem Trauma Amp 4 and Mayhem Trauma Amp (5-SOLD)

I have both of these available, Looking for a gun for my wife's avatar or a firebird/equus space vehicle in trade. Otherwise PEDS is always good. Mayhem Trauma Amp 4 = 30-35k Mayhem Trauma Amp 5 = 40-45k Will entertain other trades etc as well. PM here or in game. Cheers, Salty
  2. Salty Grimyth

Buying: m83

WTB tier 9 or 10, PM in game. Thanks, Salty
  3. Salty Grimyth

Selling: (SOLD) IMK2

Hey all, Up for grabs IMK2 t 4.99 116/200 tier rate I am really looking to trade this gun for something with HIGH DPS or sell for Peds 80k ped SB 95k ped b/o I had this gun in a trade for another weapon and it did not work out, Lady was trying to sell it for me and instead of Lady handling all...
  4. Salty Grimyth

Selling: CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition tier 5.9

CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition tier 5.9 Super nice gun, not many available in game and it only requires level 35 BLP to use. SB: 39,500 BO: 42,500 Trades may be considered, but would prefer Ped or CLD. CalyTrek_CR_Spirit_Mk.II_TEN_Edition
  5. Salty Grimyth

Buying: Imp hedoc Fap, Shadow or Sentinel (M)

In the Market for a couple items: Improved Hedoc or Like fap: 20,000 Peds Armor pieces unl (M) in shadow or Sentinel, 3000-5000 ped depending on which piece. Items will be paid in pure ped, let me know if you have any of the above you would like to have immediate peds for. Thanks, Salty
  6. Salty Grimyth

Selling: Mod Merc tier 9.8

Well here is one of the premier weapons in the game. An EWE EP-40 Mercenary Modified. AKA Mod Merc Gun is 9.8 tier and I am going to start the bid off at 105,000 Peds. I Would like to have this sold to the highest bidder By March 9th 2015. The Buy out will be set at 140,000 peds. If you...
  7. Salty Grimyth

Selling: High End Gear, Vampiric Cloak lifesteal, Scope MKII, 9.8 Mod Merc, DKOA Armor (M), Overcharged A204, + more

mod please CLOSE THREAD BUY OUTS ADDED ON ALL GEAR! Hey all have some great gear up for grabs, No skills will be offered as I am not chipping out. Unfortunately my game time will be drastically decreased over the next 18 months, and I hate to see this gear collect dust. I am not in a hurry to...
  8. Salty Grimyth

Selling: Dark Knight of Arkadia footguards (M), SandStormer gloves (F)

Dark Knight of Arkadia footguards (M), SandStormer gloves (F) Freshly looted and ready for Mayhem taking offers, also will consider trade for DKOA shins, thighs, and gloves (M) Happy hunting all Salty
  9. Salty Grimyth

Selling: Sand Stormer Helmet (M)

Freshly looted nice harder to get piece. Taking offers. Thanks for checking, Salty
  10. Salty Grimyth

FYI: Entropia Universe Crash to Desk Top issues and Fixes

Greetings all, Have been working on CTD (crash to desktop) issues. Hopefully this will provide some answers for those of you that may be frustrated from this occurring while trying to enjoy the game. Much of this occured after the hitbox vu fix. So far the most identified issue is for people...
  11. Salty Grimyth

Press releases about entropia universe

It doesn't happen very often that I will weigh in on threads formed here on the forums. I do enjoy reading the press releases so I can see how the game is being promoted around the world in different countries to possible new players or even those that have long left the game. I recently just...
  12. Salty Grimyth

Server currently down

Server and software upgrade taking place, Please expect some downtime while we improve your experience. Cheers~
  13. Salty Grimyth

Selling: Full set Jaguar (M) UNL

5 pieces at tier 2 and 2 pieces at tier 3, many pieces are close to tier again. Also have matching Cognac coat and hat to go with armor set. SOLD Salty
  14. Salty Grimyth

Buying: Dune Rider or Sand Stormer Parts (M)

Putting together a set of each, Please let me know if you have any parts and the price you want for them. Cheers, Salty
  15. Salty Grimyth

Prepare for 2013

January 2013 is quickly approaching... Hide your kids:bandit: hide your wife.... The BIGgest event you have ever :eyecrazy:seen:eyecrazy: is coming your way.... Make room under your mattress :smash:.... Entropia Universe is about to change :popcorn:and you are going to be caught in the...
  16. Salty Grimyth

Another BIG Event coming soon to an OLA near you!

Greetings... This tidbit of news is something I would like everyone to know about. BIG Industries will be hosting a new Highest Loot global event starting in November. It will run from the 1st of November to the 30th. Prizes: 100 ped to be awarded to the top 100 places/globals. This means...
  17. Salty Grimyth

Selling: Camo Arms Jungle Stalker Tier 4.8

SOLD SOLD SOLD - close thread If you do the BO price I will throw in a Dante for +1500 ped Time for me to upgrade. This is a fun gun and is nearly tier 5, should click up anytime soon to 4.9. Here is the tier levels tier 1: 64 tier 2: 144 tier 3: 56 tier 4: 112 tier 5: 53 tier 6...
  18. Salty Grimyth

Hoping for a new mob to hunt...

Was hoping to see a new mob introduced that only drops zinc.... that is all :cool: Grimyth Salty~ MM hint 34: Do not ride your Buffalo Bare Back~
  19. Salty Grimyth

WIld Wild WEST

Stay Tuned for more to come, but as for now a HUGE thank you to the all those who grew some cajones, mounted their Buffalo, and beat a few cougars around... 30 hours of sheer bliss or noodling with a worn out mouse you decide.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ4T9CQA0UM You all ROCK...
  20. Salty Grimyth

Uber: Tower Time =)

21. Salty Grimyth

Daily Late Night FREE EVENT @ OLA-17 The Salty Flats

Join us on OLA-17 "The Salty Flats" for our Daily FREE Event. Located just East of Neas TP (31557, 35718 marker) Hunt Ambulimax & Longu in the Daily Free 90 minute event! Loot has been really good and we had Jag loot a 16581 Ped Old Alpha Longu the 14th of Feb. This event starts at 01:00...
  22. Salty Grimyth

GZ to Jag for Uber Longu on OLA-17 (16581 Ped)

Jag, I hope you got a screenie of it!! This was looted in the Daily event GZ!! Grim~
  23. Salty Grimyth

FYI: OLA 17 Late Night Events

Greetings Everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that I will be holding Late Night Events daily on OLA-17 "The Salty Flats" from this point on. It is mainly aimed for the people who hunt off hours and often miss the daily events. Ofcourse you will be able to sign up for FREE under the...
  24. Salty Grimyth

Grimyth's X-mas EVEnt 1500 ped Prize most Loot!

When: Christmas eve Friday Time: 2200 server time to 2330 server time (MA time). (2pm PST & 5pm EST) Where: OLA - 17 (east of Neas TP) Why: I want to give you all xmas Peds! How: Get a ticket from the event tab in game. Cost is 50 ped. Prizes: 1st: 1000 ped 2nd: 400 ped 3rd...
  25. Salty Grimyth

FYI: Ola 17

Greetings Hunters, Miners and future Promoters! OLA 17 is now under new ownership and will be hosting a number of new and fun events in the near future. Come by and say hello to some Rapture of Rebellion members and join us in celebrating a new fun venture within EU for us. Spawns have...
Back