Search results

1. Soradin

Seeking crafting tips

Okay, so first off, I admit to being slightly lazy, and only reading back a bit on the threads. Since the last time I seriously looked at crafting, a lot has changed, so pardon if my questions seem "simple" but, as in my work, I figure it's better to ask and get no answer, than not ask at all...
  2. Soradin

Chat window improvements.

So, I'm sure this has been brought up before.. in fact I am pretty sure I've brought it up before... but I'm lazy and don't feel like necro-ing an old thread if it were. Let me have multiple chat windows/tabs... I'd like to have a "Soc Chat" window/tab... one for my Team.. etc.. Let me hide...
  3. Soradin

HoF: Finally!! My birthday HOF

So, being my birthday, I decided to indulge in a little Atrox hunt, always a good time. Paid off! My first loot over 300 PED, and what I consider my first "True" HOF.
  4. Soradin

My new Desktop BG

I was out hunting, and saw this, and HAD to take a shot....
  5. Soradin

PC: UL Hedoc SK-20

Not sure how many are out there, just wondering if anyone has a recollection on one being sold, and the pricing. I hate buying (L) items, so I'm building a shopping list. Thanks!
  6. Soradin

Suggestion: Sales sub-forum

Just a suggestion... with all the "Fishing for prices" posts lately, how about just require that any sales threads list a SB, and BO, or at the very least, a minimum offer that will start the sale. Seems like lately there have been quite a few threads that belong in the Price Check forum...
  7. Soradin

Suggestion for people looking for a Mentor

Browse the forums here when you're considering someone. If they have an account and post here, look at the attitude and content of their posts by pulling up their profile, and looking at their past posts on the forums. If they have a bad attitude here, show contempt for folks who ask questions...
  8. Soradin

Mindforce Improvements

2 things... I'm sure it's been said before, but I'll say it again.. 1. Make SME lootable. 2. Mindforce Tiering and/or Amps.
  9. Soradin

PC: UL SIB BLP Rifles

I already have a CB5 UL... looking at potentially acquiring a larger UL BLP rifle in the near future and want to get an idea of how much we're going to need to put together. Stuff like CB13, CB19, etc...
  10. Soradin

First crafting global

Not much.. I know hehehe. But it was kind of shocking to hear the trumpets when I was just trying to make myself an amp.
  11. Soradin

Is it Deposits, or Cycled PEDs....

So, I'm writing this from work just because I'm bored, and felt like throwing something around for general discussion. Keep in mind this is just an intellectual exercise for the heck of it. I enjoy the game for what it is, and don't really center my behavior around what's likely to get me huge...
  12. Soradin

Coming back... again..

So, my wife Dreganna and I are back to Entropia after quite a long break. Came back to find the forums moved around, regsistered and posted over on EntropiaForum where we used to hang out, but finally found my old account here so here we go. So anyway, back again, just wanted to say howdy to...
  13. Soradin

Mall Shop Listing

Just a request... Personally, I love the shops. I like seeing the displays, I like being able to "look" around, rather than look at an auction listing. I'd like to see the mall owners, or the mall shop participants, really keep a good accurate listing of what is where. It would make the...
  14. Soradin

Well, it's technically a Hof, right?

So it's on the HoF list... and it's technically our 2nd HoF... but it just doesn't feel like a REAL Hof. Still... it's the 2nd time our names have been up there!!!!! For a few minutes, anyway. :ahh:
  15. Soradin

Selling Full Gremlin, Male and Female

I have full suits of Gremlin Male and Female to sell: Male suit is sold Female Set: TT Value = 412.08 Selling for TT + 39 Total: 451 PED (Rounding down again) Female set is spoken for by LeonKen. Transaction yet to be concluded. This is a straight sale, not an auction.... First person to...
  16. Soradin

60 Ped Drone 01

The second of the globals during our drone hunt yesterday.
  17. Soradin

70~ ped Drone

Well, I failed to scroll back to get the exact amt in the screenie, but it was around 70-80 PED total value. This was the first of two globals during this hunt. Another first! Never had two in the same hunting outing before!:yay:
  18. Soradin

My first mining global!

:yay: After over a year in Entropia, and who knows how many bombs, finally, my first mining global!!!! It doesn't look like much next to the HoF that hit just before it... but.. it was huge for me. :woohoo: And for those wondering.. no.. I was not using an OreAmp. ;)
  19. Soradin

A request for Land Owners

First.. I'll preface by asking the mods to move this if you feel it belongs elsewhere, but I felt it was more of a general issue. Land owners.... I have a request.. Don't put mobs in your listing if you don't have them!!!!! There are few things more frustrating to me than going into an LA, and...
  20. Soradin

54 Ped Exo Prowler in Exo Land

This was the 2nd global of the day for me. I was solo this time though. So for two years in a row, the only 2-global day I've had was on X-mas eve. I hope that's not a trend.....
  21. Soradin

73 Ped Drone Gen 03

After hunting drones most of the day on Saturday, and not getting much, it was nice to see this early in the hunt on Sunday. Interesting to note. Last year on X-Mas eve, was the only day Dreganna and I ever got 2 globals in the same day... I did it again today! This was the first of the day:
  22. Soradin

Call it a Korss Feffoid

So I'm hunting solo since I Had a half-day off yesterday (Don't be too happy for me, I'm working this morning) and my wife (Dreganna for those that don't know) gets home. So I figure.. what the heck.. I'll kill whatever's on my way on a beeline back to the TP to meet up with her. This was after...
  23. Soradin

Speaking of unexpected

Well.. the title says it all. We'd gotten our first global since our return to EU on Saturday, and then yesterday, this happened. Frankly I was in a bit of shock, didn't expect another the very next day! :money: I must say... I miss seeing the stacks of gold coins in the loot window, but I'm...
  24. Soradin

Vigilante armor M/F

I'm looking to buy 2 full suits of Vigi... 1 Male and 1 Female.. one for me, one for my wife. :love: Please send PM if you can help me with either. I'll look at less than full suits, but not really interested in individual pieces. Urm..okay.. have to edit to add the fact that I'm not a newb...
  25. Soradin

Our first since returning to EU

This is our first since we returned to EU.. and I'm pretty sure it's the largest we ever got too!
Back