Search results

1. B

Titans of Space Starfleet - KOS list

Goldy's Defense In defense of Goldy, I am a faithful passenger and I have never been looted. Just because Goldy has had a few bad encounters in space with other ships, it doesn't mean inherently that he is a bad person. I also don't believe that you should openly criticise him on the forum, he...
  2. B

FYI: Dreadnought shooting down friendly ship

What Goldy is trying to say, is that he is the first to offer WARP schedules for free. The other people who say that they are offering free space ship travel, are only offering SUB-WARP speeds, this is the difference. :wise:
  3. B

FYI: Dreadnought shooting down friendly ship

Personally I trust Goldy. Ive been repair skilling on the Dreadnaught for a few months now and Goldy has shown me nothing but kindness. Space is an open battleground and when the scheduled flights are not being performed, the actions of the MS are for the owner and drivers to decide. I can with...
  4. B

Selling: SELLING: Unlimited Seahrimmir Mk1

Bump Again. Bump It :silly2:
  5. B

Bump it Up... :wtg:Bump:wtg:
  6. B

Hello all, im selling an Unlimited Seahrimmir for 450peds at the buyout price. The car is painted green and textured. Welcoming any other offers, if you have any questions or queries please message me.
  7. B

Selling: Taking offer on various items / skills

It may help you to sell those blueprints if you put the quality ratings on them, the higher they are the higher the price of the bp :silly2:
Back