Search results

1. Curd

Uber: 18205 PED Alicienies Liquid

First hit after logging in... :yay: Sadly no live screenie (love the warmth of the yellow glow), still much appreciated after a long dry period. :wtg:
  2. Curd

Achievement: New Skill Acquired; Miner!

A small step for the Universe, a big step for me. :wtg: Next goal: :tower: ✔ check
  3. Curd

Out Of The Ordinary: 7 Beacons (FOMA)

:yay:
  4. Curd

Argonaut On Saturday (2011-03-05)

Q: Is it true that there is a free 60 minute hunting event where the winner receives 1000 PED? A: In principle yes, but the ticket price is 30 PED, the event is 90 minutes and the first place wins 750 PED. :hammer:
  5. Curd

How to eff up an asteroid in less than 3 months

Buy a dome that has some regular tax income Beef up maturity and density to the max to piss all miners off Find out that people don't come there to regularly hunt (as if that wasn't clear from the beginning) Add some other random DNA, also at max settings, to further increase the annoyance...
  6. Curd

Space is open

Well, not officially I guess. Enjoy the view, though. :D
  7. Curd

Uber: ~1½ MatterDriller MD-104

After some rather tough weeks finally a [edit: very] decent hit again. :yay:
  8. Curd

Mining - underground

Today mining was dynamic for me, so I decided to dig a little deeper than usual. And as you can see, no resources whatsoever down there: :laugh: It is possible to walk on the walls, in slow-motion though. Once you hit the height of 0 you will be automatically teleported out ("You entered...
  9. Curd

Uber: Twin Towers On Ice

Barbara Barbarita Cherrypie's tower to the left (10664 PED Lysterium Stone, 2010-08-21), my own to the right (11677 PED Lysterium Stone, 2010-08-22) and Ukobach Uko Beck in between them extracting his 68 PED—you guess it—Lysterium Stone global. :laugh: :tower: My first tower! :yay: Sooo...
  10. Curd

Lost my left arm

An accident at work, so to speak. Some damn Atrox bit it off. Ouch. :scared:
  11. Curd

Basic Filters discovered?

Basic Filters discovered? :scratch2: What's that mean? I could swear I manufactured them already…
  12. Curd

Tier Increase Rate Value

Being relatively new to crafting I clicked some Adapted Vivo T5 (L) FAPs from a limited blueprint I looted today. When I was ready to put them up for sale in the shop I noticed a massive difference in their Tier Increase Rates, up to nearly 50-fold. :eek: Now, the question is, since auction...
  13. Curd

My 1st 4-Digit Crafting HOF

For the usual suspects spamming the HOF board all day long it might not be a biggie… :laugh: For me it is my second crafting HOF and my first 4-digit one. :yay: Sadly I didn't manage to capture the swirlies - I was kinda paralyzed by the warmth of the unexpected yellow blaze. :silly2: It...
  14. Curd

Ooo … oh nice!

Almost an official global… ;) :woot:
  15. Curd

Question: Will this forum get deleted?

What will happen to this sponsored subforum and the existing threads once the asteroid is sold and renamed?
  16. Curd

Free Event on CND - Win 100 PED

No skills or special items required! Open to all! For free! :yay: I need your help in order to measure the shortest possible time to reach from one waypoint to another waypoint on the Asteroid Space Resort (currently known as CND). Here is how it works: Reach waypoint A Make your current...
  17. Curd

FYI: Shop #20 Now Open

I am all excited to announce that [insert new CND name] shop #20 has a new owner and is now open again! :yay: EDIT: TP Block E, turn north. Stock is momentarily targeted towards lower levels, players who want to give amped mining a try or übers doing occasional low-depth/low-cost runs. More...
Back