Search results

1. M

Launcher empty and opens browser

Hi all. I've had a problem with Entropia and other browsers which are supposed to display html content. Each time it's supposed to display something, it instead prompts a html download or opens a new browser window with the content. As its a bit unclear what I'm trying to say, i made a...
  2. M

Graphic Problems with new VU

Hi Does anyone else have graphics problems this new VU? Some textures are missing so my ava is transparent (other avas as well. Ive tried different graphics options, repairing the thing from launcher, clearing shader cache, downloaded new video drivers - nothing! Pictures attached. Also...
  3. M

Music on FOMA

Hey, Last Saturday I had a massive hangover day, nevertheless i decided to try my luck on the asteroid. Run turned out to be pretty bad, but I wasn't too dissapointed, because the music up there now was awesome! So awesome i could just stand there and listen to the music. One of the songs was...
  4. M

Vehicles are freaking awesome!

Hi, I just wanted to put in this positive thought between the (often deserved) whining. Vehicles are awesome! Especially the VTOL-s! I freaking love my Sleipnir MK1. Makes the game so much more fun. Thank you MA and FPC! Good job! Now get some mining attachments on vehicles ;)
  5. M

CND sale reported on tomshardware

Hey, look what i found :) http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Entropia-Universe-Planet-Calypso-MMOG-microtransactions-asteroid-space-resort,11634.html
  6. M

Extremely slow patching

Hey guys. I dont know if that problem has gone through here before, but couldn't find anything with the search function. Anyway - I'm updating Entropia on my laptop which i played with last time in June - so about 26 patches. Does anyone know why does it take ridiculously long to apply...
  7. M

Maska's log that prolly wont last long

Starting a log in an attempt to discipline myself. Ive been hunting and mining cnd so im pretty much broke and i need to mine low lvl to make peds back. YAh-yah-yah. To the numbers!
  8. M

Fishing work in Norway

Hey, I'm interested in a job in Norway on a trawler or some other fishing hand job. I've tried googling this for informations but it seems the majority of relevant sites are in norwegian. So here I am - asking if anyone knows much about fishing jobs in Norway or knows someone I could contact...
  9. M

What are your feelings? / What are you doing?

This thread/poll is to find out what are people actually doing over 1 month into VU10. Reason im interested in this is that i see a lot of people whining and lot of people praising and I myself am just pretty much quiet and not playing at all anymore. Didn't have no crying/dramatic sellout or...
  10. M

Public Questions for MindArk/FPC

Hey, lets keep this thread constructive please. List your reasonable questions and I'll try to update first post daily for easy overview if anyone from MA/FPC happens to notice this. Maybe we will get some answers. Please try not to include your personal issues here, rather general stuff that...
  11. M

Maskas mining log - OA103

Hi! Why? Ive consistently had awful results in mining lately. But at the moment I'm living in Australia and can afford to deposit a bit from time to time. So - gonna do 2 kinds of runs: runs with 2xOA103 and when I lose then 1xOA103. Nobody cares about the story, just the results... so here...
  12. M

LA-12 logic fail?

Hey! Just went to LA-12 for the first time after LG2009 and there was the following message (roughly cut): Hi! Dawn Daemons like miners... And theres 2xmaxed density mermoth DNAs.... so.. Logic Fail? or sarcasm i dont understand?
  13. M

Help: Australians in Sydney!

Hey all Australians, who live in Sydney. Im coming to Australia on the 18th of February. Could anyone from Sydney PM me to help me out with different stuff i will explain later. (Don't worry - i wont beg for accommodation :) ) Looking forward to hearing from Sydney ppl! Maska
  14. M

Artificial Stupidity won

Hey all! I stumbled across this article: http://notnews.today.com/2008/10/13/turing-test-won-with-artificial-stupidity/ I wonder why MA didn't take part with all the mobs and their AI??:rolleyes: Straight win imho :)
  15. M

How many players religious?

Having just watched Religulous I was wondering. How many of the EU players are religious? And to keep this thread not offensive to anyone, lets just please keep this as pure statistical curiosity! Ty! I am an atheist. But I am willing to doubt anything.
  16. M

Selling: 40k efd

Selling 40k EFD! SB: 300 efd per ped BO: 250 EFD per ped
  17. M

Price & prize

First of all - I know this topic is in the wrong section but I wanted as many people to see it as possible. For years one mistake has bothered me a lot in forums. When people don't know the difference between price and prize. So here it is FYI: PRICE - the sum or amount of money or its...
  18. M

FYI: Where do little Armax come from?

I'm sure you have all wondered about it... Here it is FYI! :)
  19. M

Uber: 9,5k copper tower

YAY:yay: 4 years miner in this game... ups and downs. blablabla.. average story. Still didn't believe my eyes! My first tower ever and biggest loot! EQ - OF105 and OA101 Location is the big LA west of wolverine. coords 187-187 :) (dont like to keep any inf hidden)
  20. M

Selling: Large Skills sellout

Selling the following skills: All prices BO Skill _ ESI needed _ Filled ESI _ % _ Price anatomy _ 205 _ 180 _ 1400,00% _ 2520 rifle _ 120 _ 108 _ 2100,00% _ 2268 reserved rda _ 114 _ 103 _ 1450,00% _ 1493,5 blp _ 97 _ 89 _ 1950,00% _ 1735,5 wh _ 69 _ 62 _ 1550,00% _ 961 mining _ 67 _ 60 _...
  21. M

Question: Poll: Should MA return OA-105 UL to xXSqUaLLXx?

It just interests me, what the majority of the community thinks? This is not a thread to collect EFD, if you think it is, don't reply here, but just vote. This was not made to be a pointer for MA on how to resolve this situation. Thanks. Personally will vote yes and wish luck to xXSqUaLLXx...
  22. M

Selling: Jaguar Male armor w/o feet

Jaguar Male armor w/o feet BO +28,5k Hey, Here it is: Selling my Jaguar Male armor without feet. I've been using Gremlin feet myself and can throw them in as well, if needed. Individual parts according to ingame auction add up to +28,25k. Saw only 1 jag part in auction. In addition to...
  23. M

Miner turned to the dark side

Hey all. I have been a miner for more than 3 years, doing some hunting from side only. I recently invested some money in EU and bought Jaguar set w/o feet. Soon after that investment i hit a mining hof of 2,7k duru. Before that i had had some real good mining. And a couple of days after that...
  24. M

Selling: Some skills

Hey. Due to an idea to change a little ingame im selling following skills: Handgun: 3355 skilpoints ~35 ped chip @ SB 2400% Psychotropy: 780 skillpoints ~2ped chip @ SB 11k% Computer: 1066 skillpoints ~3 ped chip @ SB 3100% Geology : 2123 skillpoints ~11 ped chip @ SB 4800% dont have them on...
  25. M

Selling: Everything on my brother's avatar.

Hey! My brother recently ran into some financial difficulties and had to sell his laptop. He asked me to sell everything i can on his avatar. So heres the thread. First of all - skills. Would be great if you could provide chip. LWT - 3017 Anatomy - 2557 Rifle - 2409 Mining - 2281 MMS - 1964...
Back