Search results

1. Erinome

Question: What is your 3dMark2006 score?

Ya, Entropia pretty much sucks now. At least I can still craft/mine on medium with everything turned down. Hunting is no longer an option though. I built this system in May of '03 and the only upgrade has been the video card (and PS to support it). Guess I'm going to have to break down and build...
  2. 3dmark06

3dmark06

3. Erinome

Entropia Keeps Updating itself

I've got the same problem. I was running fine until this last update, then they fucked it all up. Someone needs to get off their ass at FPC and get this sorted out. At the very least they could respond to the support tickets with a "We are working on it". Whoever gets a reply first, please...
  4. Erinome

Info: Top 15 ALL TIME HIGH for every resource!

A couple more for the list 2582 Ignisium 375 Kanerium
  5. Kanerium Hof

Kanerium Hof

6. Erinome

Win A Pair Artrox/Hoggolo Figurines(IRL) Right here on EF

1999 Now THAT was a good year
  7. Erinome

Chipping Optimizer Tool

There seems to be a problem in the Health calculation. I have 107 right now, and the tool says I have 108.09
  8. Erinome

Waited 2 years for this !!!!

Been there for the 2 years I've been playing. Gratz!!!
  9. Erinome

Finally a Falx that paid

There's the occasional Old Alpha also. I've even seen (and promptly killed) a Prowler. It had No Loot though :laugh:
  10. Erinome

Refiner bug affects you?

I was getting it quite often, but not as much lately. EU is dynamic :laugh:
  11. Erinome

Finally a Falx that paid

Most of the time is without armor, it just depends on the mob and what L guns are available. MA needs to get off their asses and let all of the L weapons drop as regularly as the Korss do. Anyone looting T10's? I haven't even seen one on auction in the last 2-3 weeks. I can't hunt when I...
  12. Erinome

You found loot worth xxx.xx PED

They turned that feature off, claiming it was to much load on the servers.
  13. Erinome

The biggest variety of loot in a window...

My record is 10.
  14. Bery global w/lots of items

Bery global w/lots of items

Most items I've received in one loot
  15. Erinome

Finally a Falx that paid

Only took about 4 hours to get these swirls. I'd been skirting around this old for quite a while to get to the youngs and finally decided I might as well give him a try. Good decision :pimp: Followed it up a little later with a full TT Riker UL2 and another Vigi harness which AS USUAL was...
  16. Another Cauda and another M vigi

Another Cauda and another M vigi

The standard wrong sex armor drop
  17. Falx HoF

Falx HoF

Finally got one that paid
  18. Erinome

S: 2 big lots of Noob armor

Another day, another bump
  19. Erinome

The Daily BUMP
  20. Erinome

Need to restock your store or give your disciples some gifts? This is the auction for you. I won't bust up these lots, so please don't ask. Auction ends Sept. 15th 21:00 MA time. LOT 1 Goblin Armor TT=75.67 BO=100 High Bidder=none 1 Goblin Arm Guards (F) 0.42 2 Goblin Arm Guards (F) 0.67 3...
  21. Erinome

message to all.

No thanks! Mailboxes would be a much better solution. Of course it would need the option of setting a perm block for the scum thhat would stand there for hours sending spam to everyone.
  22. Erinome

"MA help!, I am being harrassed!"

Guess that answered my question
  23. Erinome

Photonic Edge "Limited Edition"

Did I not see them or are the T5's gone already? Also, any chance of getting some LP175's in stock.
  24. Erinome

"MA help!, I am being harrassed!"

Well that's certainly a bright response. Do you always show so much intellect?
  25. Erinome

cheaper to skill ?

My last disciple graduated in prospecting in less than 3 weeks and was only down about 20 ped when graduating.
Back