Search results

1. Erinome

Finally a Falx that paid

Only took about 4 hours to get these swirls. I'd been skirting around this old for quite a while to get to the youngs and finally decided I might as well give him a try. Good decision :pimp: Followed it up a little later with a full TT Riker UL2 and another Vigi harness which AS USUAL was...
  2. Erinome

S: 2 big lots of Noob armor

Need to restock your store or give your disciples some gifts? This is the auction for you. I won't bust up these lots, so please don't ask. Auction ends Sept. 15th 21:00 MA time. LOT 1 Goblin Armor TT=75.67 BO=100 High Bidder=none 1 Goblin Arm Guards (F) 0.42 2 Goblin Arm Guards (F) 0.67 3...
  3. Erinome

Handled in turn MY ASS

Support Case ****** history 26 Jun 2007 You wrote: Hi, I thought I'd receive some kind of support ticket/referal # when I requested a withdrawal. Can you tell me if it is still taking 90 days to process? I've heard several people saying that the time to process is much shorter now. Thanks...
  4. Erinome

S: Clothes (F)

Selling the following clothes. Please specify which item(s) you are making an offer on. Best offers (over TT) by June 14th @ 22:00 MA time will get the item. Guess I'll sell my OJ's (and shoes) too if anyone wants to make me an offer on them :D These are foul leather (except boots) 1...
  5. Erinome

S: Armor BP Collection

Thanks bidders and congrats to Sakura. You got a nice collection to start with. Berserker arm-guards blueprint 0.01 Berserker face-guard blueprint 0.01 Berserker harness blueprint 0.01 Berserker shin-guards blueprint 0.01 Berserker thigh-guards blueprint 0.01 BodyGuard arm-guards blueprint...
  6. Erinome

PC: Zombie Gloves (L) BP

Any armor crafters have a guess?
  7. Erinome

A noob hits it big

Here's another example of how MA tries to hook the noobs. Almost no skills and TT finder. This is my wife's avatar, so don't gratz me. I was never lucky enough to get a tower, but at least I could give her my knowledge of when and where to mine. :yay: BTW, she completed her discipleship in...
  8. Erinome

ESI's and perceived value

I've been buying a lot of ESI's lately and have noticed what to me seems to be a lot of greed and stupidity. The greed part comes into play with the larger ESI's as they are almost always put on auction for a much higher percentage than the small ones. The stupidity comes into play when someone...
  9. Erinome

Auctions and Holidays

I had several auctions ending over Easter weekend and much to my surprise I "lost" a LOT of ped since all of the auctions ended at percentages much less than the average. Upwards of 3000% less in some cases. There were very few bids on most of them also. I had auctions ending over Christmas and...
  10. Erinome

How common is the Ituma Old Alpha

Ran across this little bugger the other night then noticed today that it wasn't in wiki (wish I'd scanned it before I killed it). Can anyone tell me if they show up regularly? Also saw an Alpha last week, and I've never seen over Dom before that.
  11. Erinome

EK-1000 healed my ped card

Finally, a profitable run :yay:
  12. Erinome

A very welcome night with the Neconu

I'd been out hunting Feff's with a Soc mate the night before when the servers went down. I logged on planning to kill a few more Feff's and died immediately because someone at MA thought it would be funny to remove all of my armor while I was logged off.:mad: Figured I'd clear a path on my way...
  13. Erinome

EU down again?

Anyone in game right now, or is it just down for me?
  14. Erinome

Dancing in other games

Very funny video [Deleted]
  15. Erinome

Claim data extracting

I finally got tired of going through screenshots and typing all of the data into a database SO.... Since it was a slow day at work, I threw together a little app that reads the depth, deposit type, continent and coordinates from the screenshot and the date/time of the file then saves it to a...
  16. Erinome

High level amps.

With dub's latest ATH using a 103 amp, I have to question the high level amps. Does anyone regularly use amps over the 104's? If so, are your returns really that much better than with the smaller amps or are you just spending more ped and getting the same 60-80% return?
  17. Erinome

Molisk Be Damned

After reading Pennsif's Molisk Massacre Event thread and a couple of recent posts about loot percentages, I decided that I needed to collect some stats for myself. I chose Molisk to collect my stats on for 2 reasons: 1) I'd never had a global on them. 2) I wanted to compare my returns to what...
  18. Erinome

Huge Blausarium

About half way through a 200 bomb run, this popped up. My first thought was "Cool, I gained another rank." then those wonderful golden swirls showed up. Unfortunately for me, my 103 amp was not equipped at the time. I did have a 101 on though so not all bad eh :) After extracting this, I hit a...
  19. Erinome

Real Life ATH

After a long weekend with no PE I'm happy to present the newest future uber. This will be worth far more than an Imp FAP or MM in the end. :yay: And before anybody complains, I know this isn't PE related but if I put it in Off-Topic I wouldn't have been able to get the Gratz :)
  20. Erinome

So just how deep will an OF-211 go

This was a new low depth for me and I was quite surprised to see it. Has anyone hit something deeper than this with a 211?
  21. Erinome

Orca Arm-Guards

Got a 21 attempt Orca Arm-guard BP. Not enough data on PEAuction to tell what kind of price to expect. Anyone have any ideas?
  22. Erinome

WooHoo 2 in a row

Never expected to hit back-to-back globals :D The pistol is a 2722.
  23. Erinome

Screwed out of my spaceship

Support case sent, let's see what they say this time :) If the area was TRULY unavailable, then I should not have been able to detect it. Since I was able to detect it, this is not an unclaimable find, but a bug.
  24. Erinome

S: Do your Christmas shopping early!

S: Do your Christmas shopping early! (FAP-80, ESI's) This auction ends 11/18 at 1pm (GMT-6) No bids les than TT please. For the grouped items please bid on entire section. This means I will not accept bids for individual BPs or Leathers I prefer bids posted, but PM them if you must :) As I...
  25. Erinome

A101 amp changed

Why the hell did they change the A101's, they now use 1 ammo :banghead:
Back