Search results

1. sagivstern

Question: Hunting with explosive ammo

So im looking to do a quest on cyrene to kill 200k mobs.. My question is would it be smart getting an explosive ammo weapon and shoot the lowest hp mob there killing a few each time? If so what would be recommended to kill 10hp mobs? Thanks in advance!
  2. sagivstern

Question: Chat track for specific key words

Track chat for specific key words Is there any tool for tracking specific words in chat? My need is to be able to track specific words in trade channel in order to find buyers, just add my keywords (items) and each time they pop up with either WTS/Selling/WTB/Buying(your choice) it does some...
  3. sagivstern

Selling: A bunch of items

Big list of items, mostly if not all for sale (maybe missed something) 1 A large trout (L) 1 1.00 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 2 Adaptive Fire Rate Component 22 6.60 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 3 Animal Hide 17564 175.64 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 4 Animal Muscle Oil 1214 36.42 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 5 Animal Oil...
  4. sagivstern

Help: Figuring out the best weapon/armor for the job

I would love to have someone explain to me how to choose your weapon/armor for the current mob im about to hunt, so that in future hunts ill know what im actually doing. I assume that all data is coming from entropedia.com. Lets take weapons for example, what im doing atm is searching for lets...
  5. sagivstern

Question: Finishing mentorship

I've been told its smarter to finish mentorship on ark since I will get the musca adj set Is it really worth it and are there any other alternatives?
  6. sagivstern

Next thing to do?

Just finished the puny iron missions and im looking for the next thing to do. Maybe start another iron mission, but cant decide on which to choose. I am using mostly melee knife, atm got bukin's knife. Ill appreciate someone pointing me to the right direction. ty
  7. sagivstern

Question: Tracking loot

Is there any way to track loot, mainly ammo spent and ammo looted? Thanks.
  8. sagivstern

Re-entry Entropia Universe

Hello, It's been a while since I last played the game and I keep getting this feeling that im drawn back to it. I logged in yesterday and saw lots of changes, stuff I wasnt familiar with and I was hoping to get a mentor to help me out. Kinda rusty on the game play and ill probably have alot of...
  9. sagivstern

Argo 121 ped global

:D with the help of a friend i managed to find an isis cb19 from an argo. worth 121 ped... hurray GPA rocks :D
  10. sagivstern

Question: My Next Sib Weapon?

Ok, so my laser sniper (hit) lvl is 8 and my ranged laser (dmg) is 7 (yes im a noob) anyways what would be a good weapon for me. ive looked into the sib charts and riker ul1 looks promising. 7-10 sib and im 7-8 meaning ive got some room for the sib to take effect. is this the right way to...
  11. sagivstern

Looking for a teacher

as stated i am looking for a teacher... i have just came back from a long break from the game and i want to get back to business i dont have much experience but i am willing to deposit to get to my objectives. what i am looking for is someone nice enough to refresh my memory and teach me new...
  12. sagivstern

Looking for a huntmate/s

Didn't really know where to post this at but as the title say im looking for some players who want to team hunt every now and then. kinda new to EU so this will be good for experience and meeting people <.< anyways looking for depositer/s speaking English/hebrew, with a Breer m1a (preferable...
  13. sagivstern

HoF: The noob strikes again

yay i got my 1st HoF right now!!! was training skills on my breer and won this great hof hurray!!! im so happy... at this point im in profit. including my deposit history :P Prizes: Emik s50 (L) and lots of muscle oil :D:D:D::D gl to all with your hofs
  14. sagivstern

Help: Some questions..

Ok so here it is as it is. ive been playing for about 3 months now, have decent skills and a small 100$ budget to spend on gear. but still im a bit confused on what to do, i am planning on buying better armor + plating, a better weapon and some other useful stuff. but still have no idea what to...
  15. sagivstern

1st global 1st run

here i am doing some noob mining for the 1st time and i hit a global on my 1st run! :yay: the 1st global is the most exciting one to my opinion so without further words here it is. edit: some minutes later and im only at 20ped TT of oil... this will take time hurray for noob skills
  16. sagivstern

Help: What do i do next? :D

Hey, soon i will be able to deposit about 20$ into the game each month. So my question is this, what do i do next? i mean i have full pixie, a vivo T5 an opallo and thats about it.... so what should i improve? skills? items? No idea since im new and know almost nothing. + a side question, what...
  17. sagivstern

Huh? What the hell

I was in a middle of a tp run with some friends to athena spaceport and somewhere on the way... (dont know where) i started flying over an ocean, kept falling down into the water and then teleporting above and falling again like that for 3 min, so i pressed T and i ended up in the middle of...
Back