Search results

1. G

2015 SIB Chart Update: Weapons

Please forgive me if this is a dumb question.... If my Laser Sniper (Hit) is 30, I should be looking to use one of the guns with a line that ends with 30? Like a Herman Raw 505?
  2. G

Help: Where can I find the latest..

FULL Client Installer? I tried to reinstall after last VU and get an error immediately after accepting the EULA...
  3. G

Buggy VU

Where can I get full Installs? :eyecrazy:
  4. G

Help: FREE FLIGHTS to Rocktropia-Arkadia

Been using ET for years! Love it! Cant wait to uses it on other planets!
  5. G

Info: F.O.M.A. Shop # 42 Grand Reopening!

Cleetus is Awesome! Visit his shop! :yay:
  6. G

The reason why Lootable PVP in space is a good thing

I do not know you, But I like the way you spelled this out here!:lolup: And to those quitting because of this... Can I have your stuff?!?! (sorry, Joking! something we used to say in Asheron's Call, a game without a real money based economy)
  7. G

Servers Down for Maintenance

do they replace claims? I never thought about filing cases, just assumed it was a loss... :eyecrazy:
  8. G

Unable to insert Mindforce Implant

Should be fixed in this update :wtg:
  9. G

Can't log in...

Seems people are ingame, the clientloader says All systems are online, but the Launch button does not work. Any ideas?
  10. G

New Update?

I took some sort of update this morning, I open the clientloader and trhe screen goes black and just sits there... anyone else seeing siilar results? :scratch2:
  11. G

weapons range

Figured it out... I was in OTS mode but Camera was in line with my av, not off to the side... odd bug!
  12. G

weapons range

same either way.. Failed to move within interaction range until I am RIGHT up on it. I can also Not zoom out all the way, not sure if the two are related... Also when I scroll the chat log with my mouse wheel it is really slow, like it barely moves....
  13. G

weapons range

Since 11.6 my Opalo (any weapon) and sweat tool do not work at any range except right on top of the mob... it says I am not within range until I am almost standing on it... Any ideas?
  14. G

Spinning in Circles?

no, It is JUST EU, and it is just this PC, the new one I JUST installed, same keyboard as on the other one before I sent it off
  15. G

Spinning in Circles?

My EU PC died and I am using another while it is fixed. I installed EU on this fresh Windows 7. Now when I get in the VTOL or even just run, if I tap the arrow keys and my AV starts spinning uncontrollably or strafing left (pressing "T" will abort this movement if running), "E" also does not...
  16. G

Dynamic Download Error (12007) + FIX

Some how I got it running...Not sure how... but I uninstalled (removing all Entropia Universe folders manually) reinstalled off of Rocktopia (since Calypso installer link failed) It pulled all the data in it had saved and I was up and running in moments. There is no ground anywhere that I can...
  17. G

Bugs in VU 11.4.4

I don't see water everywhere... I just fall through non-existent ground. I managed to get the update by re-installing from Rocktopia server... :wise:
  18. G

EU has lost its magic for me

It is what you make out of it... I took way too long off, the magic is there for me still... I enjoy helping new players, try that :yay:
  19. G

Minor Client Loader disturbances

same here unfortunately....:mad:
  20. G

Further Maintenance Delay

:rolleyes: Are we there yet? :confused::eyecrazy::eek::lolup::mad:
  21. G

FYI: Rapture of Rebellion looking for more members

As one of the RoR noobs (a month or so) you will NOT find a more friendly/helpful bunch ANYWHERE! :guide:
  22. G

Content Release 2010.3 Heads up

Is that a real question? :lolup:
  23. G

Content Release 2010.3 Heads up

I never dealt much with the old mentoring system... but proud to know several players that mentor not because they have to (to get credit for something), but because they want to. Old saying: "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime." Which can be...
  24. G

Just Joined RoR, please add me to the EF section

Just Joined RoR, please add me to the EF section
  25. G

EU Locations - New NeoMap?

"P" working? Anyone able to get the ingame "plots" to work?
Back