Search results

1. A

Selling: Warp Drive I (L) Blueprint (L)

I'm selling 3 Bps for a total of 6 clicks. I would like to sell it at 80k% ===> 48 ped. Send me a Pm if you're interested.
  2. A

Herman ARK-10 Desert (L) and Jungle (L) Blueprint

Hi, I looted 2 BPs recently: -Herman ARK-10 Desert (L) Blueprint -Herman ARK-10 Jungle (L) Blueprint But no one has been sold, and i'm sure i'm not the only one to have it. Do you know what it worth? Thanks for your help ;)
  3. A

Question: Oro and Halix Texture BP

Hi everyone, I have two questions: - Which BP drops Oro Texture BP? - Is it possible to loot a Halix Texture BP away from a Brukite Texture BP? Thanks for your answers :yay:
  4. A

Selling: Herman ASI-30 (L) Blueprint, Be the FIRST ONE to have it!

Hi Everyone, i have looted this BP 3 days ago and as i don't have the skills to craft it, i have decided to sell it! It will be like an auction, starting on Tuesday 1st November and ending on Saturday 12th November at midnight MA time. Here are the informations about it: Conception: - 1 Gas...
  5. A

Herman ASI-30 (L) Blueprint !

My first discover! Really happy with it but i can't craft it. It'll be on the selling section in a few days, if you are interested you'll just have to put a bid on it ;) Here are the infomations on the Blueprint: Conception: - 1 Gas Plug - 1 Propellant Booster - 2 Standard Magnets - 5...
  6. A

Herman ASI-30 (L) Blueprint

Hi, I just looted this Blueprint and it's the first (and only almost sure) one of it's kind as i was the first colonist to have it. I'm gonna sell it, but previously i wanted to know how much i could ask for it :confused:. Thanks for the answers and good game to everyone! ;)
  7. A

Is Medusa's Head Island a sign of MA needing fast cash?

Does Ma need fast cash? That's a question i'm asking to myself, and i don't really know what to think about it. With 8 new lands, i thought MA was replying to a request from the players who wanted to buy there own land because there was no more available. But looking at different areas, I've...
Back