Search results

1. Wille

FYI: Test: "Releasing" items back into the pool

Tonight I´m TT:ing 47 FAP-18 and 21 FAP-35. These items have not been seen in loot since VU 12.xx. according to entropedia. The test is to see if they start dropping frequently again. So watch you loot windows whilst hunting mobs like: Bristlehog, Morsusilex, Exarosaur and Drone. And feel...
  2. Wille

First solo 4-digit loot!

Got my first 4 digit loot tonight! :yay: I just hope it wont take me 9 more years to get to the next one ;) [/URL][/IMG]
  3. Wille

How long since your first ever login to EU/PE?

The aim of this threads is to illustrate the current distribution of "new" vs "old" active players (who use EF anyway). /Wille Link to previous poll: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?195460-How-long-since-your-first-ever-login-to-EU-PE&highlight=
  4. Wille

Whats your AVERAGE professional combat standing?

Whats your AVERAGE professional combat standing? The question is in the headline. You find your average at the bottom of the third page of combat in the professions list /Wille Link to the previous poll...
  5. Wille

Hunting on quantity or condition?

I was thinking about what the hunters equivalens to the crafters quantity and condition could be. Because I would like to know if am doning the one or the other depending on the amount of resources I have available. The crafter have the choice of crafting on full quantity or full condition or...
  6. Wille

Pspm

Loot Theorie Loot is governed by time and Ped Spent Per Minute or the PSPM rate. A greater PSPM rate demands a greater sum of peds to be spent within the same time frame unless the activity or time frame changes, which it does constantly and is almost unavoidable. ... The way I see it is we...
  7. Wille

When the loot turns good I...

Discuss which methods you use to optimize the good loot periods. /Wille Edit: When I talk about "when the loot turns good" I mean the period previous to and that leads up to a mini/global/hof because when one of those occur good loot is usually about to end ;)
  8. Wille

Whats your AVERAGE professional combat standing?

The question is in the headline. You find your average at the bottom of the third page of combat in the professions list /Wille
  9. Wille

Finally it happened!

:handgun::bull: After 6 years, 3 months, and 4 days residing on the planet Calypso, my name enters the HALL OF FAME :yay:. However I´ve had a few breaks from PE/EU in that time. A better measure of activity is skills, I´m have just passed 100k and these are the skills I managed to unlock before...
  10. Wille

How long since your first ever login to EU/PE

The aim of this threads is to illustrate the current distribution of "new" vs "old" active players (who use EF anyway). /Wille
  11. Wille

Let´s drain the loot pool...

Let´s drain the loot pool of old school UL stuff and see if (eventually) they get replaced whit new cool items (L or UL it doesn't matter to me). When ever you loot that Fap/Gun/Rifle you know no one will ever buy from you dont throw it in the TT you will just end up looting it again next hunt...
  12. Wille

Loot lag on items only or technical problem?

Hi when ever I loot an item the loot window pops up blank/empty for maybie 10sec before the item is shown. Do anybody else have this selectiv "loot-lag" or am I experiencing technical problems whit my system? /Wille
  13. Wille

Start? |<--->| finish?

Ever hade this happen to you? You gear up for a hunt, arrive to you destination, kill a few mobs and BAM! you hit a big loot/global. I believe this is the loot system "resetting" you and that this big loot is the buildup from and pertains to you previous activity. It also marks the "finish"...
  14. Wille

TT-value transfer tool

I would love to have a tool in game that allows the user to transfer TT-value from one UL item to an other. Ie having a few different armors can tie up rather many peds, to be abel to use these without TT-ing or sell your items would make things alot easyer. To not make it a personal repair-kit...
Back