Search results

1. Davedream

Selling: Set of Phantom (M) - No Feet

Starting Bid TT + 6K Buyout TT + 7.5K Highest bid is TT+6.2K by Machine Bobby...keep it coming. Not long to go!
  2. Davedream

Back at long last!

Hi all, just wanted to say hello to everyone. Been away for about 2 years now but thinking of coming back. Looked at my items value on entropia tools and found I was worth over 15,000 PED! (market value) Don't know if thats good or bad these days? It would be good to hear how its all changed...
  3. Davedream

Buying/Trading Pleat Coat

I am trying to get hold of a male pleat coat. I would ideally like to trade one for my Tuxedo and my master coat. If you have one and are interested please let me know. (last tuxedo on auction sold for 3.5K - http://peauction.com/itemlisting.php?id=2371)
  4. Davedream

PC - Black Hair Colour?

Hi there! I am just trying to find out how much it will cost me to get my hair coloured black?:scratch2:
  5. Davedream

BIG New Year Storage Clearance...

BIG New Year Storage Clearance...Ends Today! AUCTION FINISHED...If you are still interested in any of the unsold lots please PM me. As it says...I am clearing out everything in my storage (my New Year resolution). I have placed them into categories/lots and will only sell each category as a...
  6. Davedream

Bored?....Can you spot the 72 Bands!

Hi, Just been sent this image in work so I though you may be able to help me out with it. There are 72 bands hidden within the following image: As you can tell...I'm not getting much done in work today! :D I'll start with an easy one... Guns & Roses on the bottom left.
  7. Davedream

My first Baby Uber!!!!

I know this is not a real EU achievement but it is my best so far in RL.....:D I think this is going to be my biggest PED drainer yet!!!! :eek:
  8. Davedream

What would you like from MA this Xmas

After reading the post from Centech (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45622) regarding xmas presents from MA I thought It would be a good idea to see what we would all like from them this year. Obviously a set of Shadow :bowdown: is not going to happen but what little...
  9. Davedream

Selling Starkov AS-129

As it says.....start bidding at TT+3K with BO @ TT+3.7k. One of the best rifles around since amp change! I'll be sad to see it go! Highest bid so far: TT+3K AUCTION ENDS TODAY :wise: SOLD
  10. Davedream

Its been a while!

I've been away for over 6 months now so i thought I'd come back and see what has changed. After 2 days of feeling like a noob again (TP runs) and blasting my way through 1K Ped on ammo I finally got this little surprise. No gold????? A lot has changed but it appears that I am still going to have...
  11. Davedream

Buying Phantom... if it exists?

Just wondering if anyone has a full set of Phantom (m) or if there is anyone out there who has the full set of BP's to craft one? :confused: If not I am interested in Ghoul as well :D Please let me know, I really would love a set!
  12. Davedream

Selling Sala (M)...for the bots!!!!

As the title says.....selling full male sala. Bidding starts at TT+ 3200 Auction ends on 13th April. ( unless someone offers me a ridiculous amount!!!) :D the bots are coming.....get your Sala here!!!!! ;) Please post your offers here or PM me...I will try to update ASAP Highest bid so...
  13. Davedream

My First Big HOF

I don't usually post my globals but I just thought i would share my first big HOF with you all. (well not that big!) Last night I decided to hunt instead of losing money crafting. ;) After burning through over 600 PED in ammo and repairs with only a 55 ped global I returned to Argus miserable...
  14. Davedream

Is PE Down?

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems? I have just logged in after what looks like a new VU and then can't log in. I keep getting message saying that PE is down for upgrades or maintanence. i can't see anything in the news section and haven't seen any posts :confused: Help!!!! I...
  15. Davedream

Whats your excuse????

As the land grab is on Wednesday I have decided to take the day off work(sick). What excuse do you think I can give??? :dunno: I can feel it coming on already!
  16. Davedream

Buying Starkov AS-129

As the tiltle says... buying AS129. Please post or PM yor price. :D
  17. Davedream

Selling Tailors and Carpenters Items

ALL Lots sold to one buyer! Sorry! POST CLOSED Selling the following two lots. Please post or PM me your offers :) Tailors Lot1 :cowboy: Animal hide 1 -0.01ped Berycled skin 10 -3ped Combibo skin 1 -0.23ped Cornundacauda skin2 -0.9ped Cornundos skin 2 -0.16ped Foul skin 6 -1.8ped Generic...
  18. Davedream

What would u do with £100,000,000?

As tonight is the big £100,000,000 (approx. 1,700,000,000 PED) euro lotto draw, I was just wondering what people would do in PE/RL if they won. Remember... you got a be in it, to win it! (thats what I tell myself when hunting) ;)
  19. Davedream

Buying Full Salamander (M)

As It says...buying full salamander. Please post or pm me your price. :D Post closed...I now a set! Thx
  20. Davedream

Different location after server went down!

Just wondering if anyone else got back into the game in a different place from when they got cut off. I ended up somewhere i'd been 30 mins before! I hope they haven't taken the loot I got in that half hour.
  21. Davedream

Clear out

Selling unwanted stuff in one bulk buy. TT=252. Start bidding at 260 PED I'm on game now at TP so if you are interested come and speak to me or leave reply here. Buyout at 300 PED....need PED soon or will TT items in next hour!.... Sold in Game! Basic-pattern pants (F) 3.44 Basic-pattern pants...
  22. Davedream

Auction Idea

This may have been discussed before so please don't bad rep me for repeating it. I was sitting in work thinking how good it would be if I could still use the auction when not logged into the game. The amount of hours I could waste in work would be astonishing! ;) This would also be useful for...
  23. Davedream

What Plates for Ghost?

Just wondering if anyone knows the best plates for ghost armour?
  24. Davedream

Buying Full Tiger

If anyone has one...I am buying!(m)....(or parts)
Back