Search results

1. T

Hi Tuo130 - What fun to log on and find a comment. THANK YOU. About the dark thing with Ark -...

Hi Tuo130 - What fun to log on and find a comment. THANK YOU. About the dark thing with Ark - I don't know if it follows the same sche - it just seems to me that it is dark here a lot more then it is on Cally or RT.
  2. My first off planet trip

My first off planet trip

3. T

Help: I'm Looking for the Right Mentor

Love the attitude Hi Ace I went for close to a year without depositing. I would enjoy watching you gain the skills while hanging on to your bux. I am in Mountain Time - look me up and friend me if you would like a low key mentor who has fun with the game. Cheer, Dancer :wtg:
  4. T

Arkadia Log

I have "moved" to Arkadia for a bit - I was here when it first opened, but did not stay long enough to do more then dilike it because it was so different from Calypso, where I was confortable. I have completed at least one mission, and have gathered LOTs of TP's by my favorite method. I run a...
  5. T

Become a citizen of Planet Calypso!

Heee - kind of like my next date
  6. T

Announcing: The (L) Weapon Museum

Amazing What an amazing place - like a virtural GoldieL dream - you just check them all out until you find the one that is "just right".
  7. T

Question: Has anyone graduated by mining or crafting (not by hunting)?

Skilling to Graduate I am using all three - right now crafting is certainly the slowest. Team hunting worked well today, I will try mining later. I am just over 3% so have a very long ways to go yet. 3 months feels about right to me at this point.
  8. T

Beautiful Pictures! If I can stay out of EU long enough I promise to post some. Much fun this...

Beautiful Pictures! If I can stay out of EU long enough I promise to post some. Much fun this weekend. Cheers, Blue
  9. T

Question: Noob emik/m2100/opalo hunting

My vote is for Aloode also - great place!
Back