Search results

1. A

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

yeah i plan to play D3 and EU. While playing Diablo i'll be sweating it up most likely. But yes two completely different types of games but will be basically the only 2 games i play :D
  2. A

Noob ready to join a mothership!

Not sure exactly how it works but for anyone that will have me i would like to join the crew of any ship out there to help boost my skills. If anyone will take me on please let me know :) I have an RK 5 and welding wire but not much in the way of skills.
  3. A

FYI: Beware of rip off prices at Swamp Camp

yeah i tried to get Goblin to disclose his price he was buying at and all he would say was that it was a good price a Goblin price etc What a rip off merchant, i will tell people to stay clear of him if i see him broadcasting to buy sweat again
  4. A

Dodge

great thanks heaps for the responses will try some skilling in the ring and perhaps some of the mobs mentioned :)
  5. A

Dodge

anything easier? im talking in the same family as Shinkiba, Exo's, Merps etc
  6. A

Dodge

Hey peeps, just wondering if anyone has any recommendations as to the best spot to raise your Dodge skill for lowly skilled players? My understanding is that it is the same as Evade but it goes up from enemies that are firing at you rather than Melee Combat. That being the case is there any...
  7. A

Entropia Universe 12.5.5 Release Notes

having the same problems, pretty frustrating!
  8. A

Space Skills...

great thanks for that. Makes sense!
  9. A

Space Skills...

Hi All, Just wondering what actually levels your space skills. I would have thought that flying from one planet to another would level your Spacecraft Pilot for instance but it doesnt seem to? Anyone know what levels each of them?
  10. A

Best way to deposit and withdraw for aussies?

Hi any fellow aussies out there just wondering how you deposit to Entropia? What is the best way to avoid all the fees coming from your account when making a deposit? I know with CC's theres a fee then an FX fee plus Entropia charges a fee... If depositing a large sum of money into the game...
  11. A

What's required to graduate?

Just curious guys and starting out as a disciple but what exactly does one need to accomplish before they are through their mentorship? :)
  12. A

Help with Launcher need assistance !!!

further to this one guys thank for your responses - seems i am without much luck because i have tried this on both my desktop pc and laptop and both dont work and have the same problem. The laptop is running Windows Vista so i dont see how i could relate to one or the other when one is XP and...
  13. A

Anywhere out there to download torrent - client loader wont work?

As the title says is there anyway i can DL the torrent from somewhere?
  14. A

Hope that works im using XP by the way and just tried turning off Firewall and UAC and still no luck argh! HELP! lol
  15. EU error

EU error

EU Error
  16. A

now i wont let me post it because its in a word doc Its basically a pic of the Updating Client Loader screen with 100% loaded and nothing happens so pics wont really help that much anyway After 10 seconds the green bar dissapears and it starts again but wont progress past that stage??
  17. A

Not a problem but how do i upload a pic or screenshot on here?
  18. A

Hi all returning to Entropia after about a 12 month hiatus and tried to DL and reinstall the client and i get to the client launcher screen and thats about as far as it goes Anyone know what i can do basically it says Client Launcher updating - then DL's to 100% then the DL restarts again and...
  19. A

Important TP's

Ok now that i have Nea's place TP what other areas are must haves and should be looked for next? Someone told me there was 90+ TP's on Calypso that is insane!
  20. A

How to get to Nea's Alone and Nekked

made this trip recently and it probably took an hour all up. Had the help of a tour guide Roni who made it alot easier! We basically took the TP out to New Oxford then headed to Timbesha TP followed by Neas without really running into any mobs that couldnt be avoided. Much easier once you...
  21. A

Starter Mobs and which to hunt

Hi everyone just interested to hear peoples thoughts on what starter mobs tend to provide the best loot and are easy emough to kill with say a starter opalo or tt melee weapon without armour Lootwise for me thus far i have found probably Daikiba to be the best but am still yet to come across a...
  22. A

eco H2H weapon?

sorry guys yeah hand 2 hand was what i meant - will go with melee from now on cheers for the chart.
  23. A

eco H2H weapon?

Just wondering everyone what the most eco H2H weapon out there is. I started using just the TT standard 13 PED shortblade and found that to be pretty taxing on the PED card...well especially compared to an Opalo Is there anything out there with high durability?
  24. A

How do Land Areas work?

so it sounds as though upkeep is pretty minimal then especially if you select the right maturity levels from day one... The DNA though still costs you regardless is that correct?
  25. A

How do Land Areas work?

is there any upkeep to owning land? - like after the initial purchase to keep it or free to maintain after it has been bought?
Back