Search results

1. A

Noob ready to join a mothership!

Not sure exactly how it works but for anyone that will have me i would like to join the crew of any ship out there to help boost my skills. If anyone will take me on please let me know :) I have an RK 5 and welding wire but not much in the way of skills.
  2. A

Dodge

Hey peeps, just wondering if anyone has any recommendations as to the best spot to raise your Dodge skill for lowly skilled players? My understanding is that it is the same as Evade but it goes up from enemies that are firing at you rather than Melee Combat. That being the case is there any...
  3. A

Space Skills...

Hi All, Just wondering what actually levels your space skills. I would have thought that flying from one planet to another would level your Spacecraft Pilot for instance but it doesnt seem to? Anyone know what levels each of them?
  4. A

Best way to deposit and withdraw for aussies?

Hi any fellow aussies out there just wondering how you deposit to Entropia? What is the best way to avoid all the fees coming from your account when making a deposit? I know with CC's theres a fee then an FX fee plus Entropia charges a fee... If depositing a large sum of money into the game...
  5. A

What's required to graduate?

Just curious guys and starting out as a disciple but what exactly does one need to accomplish before they are through their mentorship? :)
  6. A

Anywhere out there to download torrent - client loader wont work?

As the title says is there anyway i can DL the torrent from somewhere?
  7. A

Help with Launcher need assistance !!!

Hi all returning to Entropia after about a 12 month hiatus and tried to DL and reinstall the client and i get to the client launcher screen and thats about as far as it goes Anyone know what i can do basically it says Client Launcher updating - then DL's to 100% then the DL restarts again and...
  8. A

Important TP's

Ok now that i have Nea's place TP what other areas are must haves and should be looked for next? Someone told me there was 90+ TP's on Calypso that is insane!
  9. A

Starter Mobs and which to hunt

Hi everyone just interested to hear peoples thoughts on what starter mobs tend to provide the best loot and are easy emough to kill with say a starter opalo or tt melee weapon without armour Lootwise for me thus far i have found probably Daikiba to be the best but am still yet to come across a...
  10. A

eco H2H weapon?

Just wondering everyone what the most eco H2H weapon out there is. I started using just the TT standard 13 PED shortblade and found that to be pretty taxing on the PED card...well especially compared to an Opalo Is there anything out there with high durability?
  11. A

Noob help with where to mine

Hi All, Just started out in mining and was after some tips on knowing where to mine. I have been told near mountains and tree type areas and also to go back to places you know I am currently based around sweat camp and could use some helpful pointers, i have started with enmatter
Back