Search results

1. Status

Entropia in News w Pawn Shops

just seen this, if posted elsewhere, mod please delete http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070509/ap_on_hi_te/techbit_online_pawnshops;_ylt=AmGaHWru3oCFQeO7noMCtQvMWM0F Entropia Pawn shops :laugh:
  2. Status

businessman or gamer?

A very simple question :D Do you play EU to "game" or for "money"? In the beginning I started playing cause it was "new" to me. I was always a gamer, but not into MMO's untill PE (thanks MA) :) Now after having my own personal issues with entropia, I had ventured around the MMO worlds out...
  3. Status

New Mall Price Speculation

With the info of the new mall out :) http://account.entropiauniverse.com/pe/en/rich/6220.html I was wondering what people will think they will sell for? I mean CND went for 100,000 USD LAs make it into the double digit thousands So what do you guess they will fetch? :D Ideas speculation, all...
  4. Status

"Unclaimed"

I was TP jumping when i noticed this at the top of my screen. I was on Akoz's land just north of N.O. I didnt catch the time or position, I was in a rush, sorry:( I did a TP jump and it was gone. I even had to use the bush so the text is readible. has anyone ever seen this?
  5. Status

GREAT Support!

Yesterday while playing I experienced the item ontop of item bug with one of my display panels. The one where you cant remove an item because the panel is ontop of it and you cant move the panel because the item is on it. So i filed a polite support case asking for assistance... i got this...
  6. Status

Buying: TP and FS chips

I am interested in buying Good Teleport Chip good or moderate Firestorm chip I will be shopping for 1 month, basically til mid october. I have no problem taking items idividualy but I would prefer to purchase both at once in a single transaction. PM or post offers here. Thanks in advance :)
  7. Status

MA and its Guide

Now I know the above text has been there a while, and today I read the Q&A w Marco, has their new plans and alot of yes/no..... MA please either do one or the other, but if someone has an interest in EU, reads some of these features and likes em, has big plans :) then gets an account and learns...
  8. Status

New game engine

i found this on google while surfin :) http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-119085118602490895&q=genre%3Agaming+amazing Now MA should buy this one and move PE to it :D :laugh: Edit: I just found the site....reading it now http://www.fl-tw.com/Infinity/index.php
  9. Status

Invisible MOB Bug

Does Anyone else have a screen shot of this bug as well? Lord knows enough of you have experienced this A mob attacks and you cant see it. Kinda frustrating and pisses me off cause this is even more of a rip off then a point blank "missed" shot :mad: At least the shot i can pan off to skills...
  10. Status

Why you play?

One thing I have been noticing in EU that I don’t see in other MMO's ;) Because of the RCE, there are a large number of people here playing for money, playing to try and make money... whether trading, hunting, mining, and on the larger investments, a hanger or LA. Then there are the people that...
  11. Status

Calypso Orange Day

:laugh: May is nOOb Awareness month :D Do a good deed to the less fortunate(TP run, outpost rescue, give to a needy newbie, ect.) And just for $hts and Giggles Wednesday May 31st is Calypso Orange Day Wear that good old orange jumpsuit for this day..... To bring us together to remind us...
  12. Status

Entropia Concept Art

I just noticed the "Concept art" section of the EU website :D cool looking stuff......when did they add those, does anyone know? And Mods if this thread topic is somewhere else, can you please point to it, and remove this thread :)
  13. Status

yay, my 3rd global/hof

finally after months :) Thanks MA...and off a bot too :) Click to enlarge
  14. Status

Cnd @ E3!

Hi guys, im really busy at work today but figured id share my news alert ;) http://pc.gamezone.com/news/05_09_06_01_16PM.htm enjoy
  15. Status

CND May 6th 2006

Well after getting a ride from Creature (thanks so much :) ) me and Mikah decided to hit the club, and man what a blast!!! I am posting the pics on our site later today/night, but in the meantime I dumped the screenshot folder into moviemaker and made a quick slide show ;)...
  16. Status

Have you ever.....

Have you ever been looking at screen shots of PE....like an auction shot, or loot, hof, or whatever.......and habitually click on the image thinking you were in game and it would react? I was just looking at some screenies that had an "item info" box open on it. Without even thinking i started...
  17. Status

Feelings ATM

I wrote this about the noggin thread, while I was writing it was locked. This is not speciffically about that thread. Im not sure where to put it, I wouldnt post it but its very heartfelt. I dont often write much and I hope this stays...even if its moved, thanks :) Paste from word: I have...
  18. Status

Think he's playin PE?

Im not sure what this kid is saying but id love to know :D I wonder if hes playing PE? :silly2: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/hissyfit.html hope yall enjoy. ~status P.S. and if you wanna post things he says here it would much appereciate ur comments, thanks :)
  19. Status

buzz light year, 30 globals and going

as of this writing eric buzz light year has pulled about 30 crafting globals in a row, tell im nutz pleas, mikah is keeping count atm...... can anyone confirm this or am i really this meesed up :eek: edit: the post date and time is about when this happend in game :wise:
  20. Status

Prisoners line up!!

Ok from the Dirty Dozens Treasure Hunt Event ;) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15123 A member of my soc "qc" has been taking screenies for our society (thanks) and this one was rather funny from the event Reminds me of a prisoner lineup :D Click to enlarge just...
  21. Status

MA Communications.

Simple poll..... Would you like more communication from MA......even if its BS, just something to know they atleast care. Explain any ideas you have that MA can use to tell us inportant info Lets get numbers here in the polle to show MA one little change that can go a long way twords customer...
  22. Status

Buying Coat (Male) - Help Please

Hello all, Im looking for a Coat, Im not too paticuler anymore, ANY coat.(as long as it's male) ;) I think the Coats on auction are out of hand, especially for clothing. I am hoping someone can sell me a coat at around 350 PED I am willing to work on price :D I can assure you that the coat...
  23. Status

1st Mining HOF!!!!

I got my fist HOF yesterday :D Click to enlarge Whats funny is i never found ForceNexus befor this. :laugh: I was saying to myself "damn friends, ive mined longer then them and I havnt found FN yet, wtf......my tools maybe.....*bing*" :D And like ive sen people say in other threads, it...
  24. Status

Robot war pics

Hello, I got some pics yesterday 1/5/06 of some bots. Big Bulk Click to enlarge And what im more curious on is these Click to enlarge Click to enlarge A Second Entity Generation 7........How long have they been around? I noticed they "lie down" and hide in the shrubs making it difficult to...
  25. Status

UnDead

Lets see another curiosity thing :D How long have ever gone without being killed and going to a revival terminal? I know some people who run around w/o armor, not to look cool or for fun, but because everything they do in game, theyr always thinking about money. :rolleyes: They prolly die...
Back