Search results

1. C

Maturities of Rocktropian Human mobs

(This was posted on the neverdie forum, but there doesn't seem to be much activity there, so I thought I'd post here too). I have a theory, that might hopefully be confirmed by someone here, or at least start an interesting discussion. I think that the classifications of the Rocktropian Human...
  2. C

Mulmun daily mission category 2

I did this yesterday, while doing Mulmun Stage I, and got 4 daily mission tokens. The other daily category 2 missions seem to give just 2 tokens (except for the bonus), so maybe getting 4 tokens for this is because it is in the lootable pvp zone.
  3. C

How do I get "The daily poacher" and "Keep them busy" missions?

From reading other posts it looked like I had to complete the Poacher hunt, then the same mission broker would give me the Daily poacher mission, but that doesn't happen. Also, the broker for "Keep them busy" does not respond (he did say something about helping his friends). I have completed...
  4. C

Android app - Entropia Information

A new app in the Google Play store called Entropia Information. It takes data from entropiawiki.com and presents it in the app. It needs more work. Please send suggestions to the developer via email.
  5. C

AVG marks a 32-bit file as bad

Not only did Entropia Universe get updated on my PC yesterday, but AVG did an update to AVG 2014. I noticed, while it was doing its thing, that one of the 32-bit files (not sure which one) was flagged by AVG as virused. So now I don't even know if the 32-bit client is usable for me. Has anyone...
  6. C

Alternative to hunting, until they fix the hitbox

Can't go hunting because of the hit box being too small? Why not try walking for stones. I can confirm these are not aggressive, they don't move, and you won't get frustrated when trying to interact with them. They are stones, after all. :)
  7. C

We should get sweat "globals"

That would make sweat grinding a bit more fun - just getting 1 to 4 sweat at a time is so demoralising. Maybe have it going up to 10k - it is really no cost to MA, and it might new players stay longer. To go with this, there should be more use of sweat in crafting - perhaps for the promised...
  8. C

Loot / fruit / stones / sweat not appearing - problem with loot servers apparently

I have had a couple of incidents in the last few days where I have picked up stones or fruit, but it didn't appear in a loot window, nor was it in my inventory. Yesterday I found the same with sweating. I wonder how much hunting loot I have missed out on?! Got this reply from support...
  9. C

Hunting Carabok for mentoring disciple skill (Anatomy)

This is a hint for new players. Get yourself a mentor and go and hunt Carabok on Arkadia. I have been doing this for a few days, and having compared skill increases between these and Petite Papoo on Next Island and Diakiba/Shinkiba on Calypso, and those pathetic ROCKtropians in New Harlem on...
  10. C

Cute, but rather angry

Petit Red Papoo Young, a bit annoyed after it was sweated dry. Then we came across a Bombardo.
  11. C

The Eudoria Coast Walk - day 1 on the beach

The first real day walking on the beach! This proved to be a very quiet day's walking. No fruit, stones or dung was found, and no creatures seen or heard for most of the day. The only interesting feature on this stretch of coast was the strange rock pillars that rise up from the shallow waters...
  12. C

The Eudoria Coast Walk - heading east to Nymphtown

Ready for the next stage At this stage my aim was still to walk to Nymphtown. I found this a tricky place to get to when I was first exploring the continent. Back then I tried many routes, and eventually found the approach from the south, across the lake, to be the safest. This time, however, I...
  13. C

The Eudoria Coast Walk

Welcome, dear reader, to my journal that will describe my experiences of walking the coast of Eudoria. "Why do it?" I hear you ask. Well, why not. I have been travelling around Calypso for the last 18 months, mining, killing, being killed, racing, running, flying, swiming, boating and walking...
  14. C

Cannot sell Limited Blueprint Book to the Technician

Since the space update (v12.0) I have not been able to sell my Limited Blueprint Book to the Technician. Has anyone else noticed this? I have opened a support call for this.
  15. C

Some new VCC rally suggestions

Brainstorming here, but how about: 1. A 5% SI rally - all cars must have only 5% SI at the start, and make the race have some jumps and bumps. Racers will have to decide if their cars can make the rough short route, or the longer smooth route... 2. Around the road at Chugs Hideout - dodging...
  16. C

Society hunt - We are the Fish - Sunday 3 October

For members of "We are the Fish" - we are meeting at Orthos West Mound at 1:45 PM Entropia Time (2:45 PM GMT). This is the first of what we hope will be a regular hunt. We have decided on Orthos West Mound as the start of this one because it has a good selection of mobs, and even new players can...
  17. C

New mob suggestion

Ok. Time for some fun while the servers are down. I would like to see a new creature called a "Kill-Kitty-Kill". It can fly, swim and run on land (so no escaping in water), and is really aggressive - towards players with Health above 110 (an arbitrary figure, but it protects most new players)...
  18. C

An observation from mining

I have been recording my mining finds over the last week or so, noting the location (pressing P at the claim marker), and the depth, type of find, size, quantity and finder used. I have noticed that in most cases if you take the (altitude - depth) it is negative. The altitude is the third value...
  19. C

A tip for visiting a PVP zone on the Amethera continent

Large areas of Amerthera are PVP zones, and in such areas you, as a newbie, are the target of players with big guns. They will shoot you and take any loot you are carrying. This might put new players off doing any mining or hunting in such areas. But if you go in a group of two or more, then any...
  20. C

Info: New Society - We are the Fish

I have started a new society called We are the Fish. Our society's aim is to get shot at by other players in PVP zones! We are the fish in a barrel. Why get shot? Well, you gain Dodge skill points, and even Jammer skill points (if shot at with an electric chip weapon). Dodge skill is useful if...
  21. C

Found blueprint on the ground

The other day I found a Basic Engine Blueprint on the ground. Nice, I thought to myself. Someone, for some unexplainable reason, must have just dropped it. But then yesterday I came across what looked like 5 more blueprints in the same general area. But I couldn't pick them up. I had already...
Back