Search results

1. strategist2

Buying: Rare / High QR bps

bUMP IT UP :computer:
  2. strategist2

Recruiting Mercenaries for Bountys

Recruiting a few Mercs for globaling. I am forming my own team of mercs as a core member of Narfi's Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com Narfi's Thread is here ULTIMATE Team. Bounty is paid as follows: 1 PED for each point. Please refer to Akoz' Ultimate Event Thread for further point details...
  3. strategist2

Bump :sniper:
  4. strategist2

Selling: SELLING SOME GEAR AND BPS... PM Me Offers.

Bump it UP :eyecrazy:
  5. strategist2

Buying: Buying Dante/A105/a106

sent you pm
  6. strategist2

Bump...........:cool:
  7. strategist2

Bump..............:cool:
  8. strategist2

I am reorganizing some things in storage. Please feel free to pm me an offer. Prices are ball park and open to negotiation and item trades. Blueprints Blueprint: Breer H31a (L) Blueprint 800 PED Q.R. 1 Blueprint: Level 6 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint 200 PED Q.R. 1 Blueprint: Level 9...
  9. strategist2

I am looking to acquire rare or high QR bps. Looking especially for these... Resource Extractor RE-105 BP Finder F-105 BP Svempa X2 BP If you are looking to sell, please send me a pm. Thanks.
  10. strategist2

Help: Designing a Mobile Entropia Universe Cell Phone App for Iphone and Android Phones. NEED YOUR HELP

Hi, I have been playing EU for about 2 years now and I am currently working on designing an App for Iphone and Android phones that allows us more access to and information about our favorite game. I would love to hear your thoughts as to what this app should have: Features, General Look, Etc...
  11. strategist2

Gyro-Fap 14 Smuggler healing service

I used Dennis' healing service the other day. He does an excellent job and charges only for decay. Very reasonable. Will use again. Stryder
  12. strategist2

Nika's Improved FAP Service !

I just used Nika's Improved FAP Service. She was kind enough to fly from Calypso to Rocktropia to heal. I would recommend her services to anyone. Stryder
  13. strategist2

Zombie Armaments and Supply

New Weapons and Plates
  14. strategist2

Selling: Lykke Chest and Fire Forge ARR 8000 M

Lykke Chest Hi, What price were you wanting for the Lykke Chest? Thanks.
  15. strategist2

Selling: Open Source Code, Modified Source Code and Fire Root Pellet

Bump it up. Let's make a deal. :)
  16. strategist2

Current Service Providers

All requests should now be updated. If I have missed your request, please send me a pm with your details or corrections. Thanks. Stryder
  17. strategist2

Selling: Open Source Code, Modified Source Code and Fire Root Pellet

I am selling nice stacks of the following. Open Source Code 180% MU Modified Source Code 280% MU Fire Root Pellet 175% MU PM me if interested. Thanks.
  18. strategist2

Help: Looking for People with Economics, Marketing, and Writing Background

Bump still looking for people with Economics, Writing, Web Design, and video production for gaming. Thanks. Stryder
  19. strategist2

Global Ventures Trading Company

Bump it up. Trade, Trade, Trade. :)
  20. strategist2

Help: Looking for People with Economics, Marketing, and Writing Background

Moderator Note: If there is a better section for this thread to be moved, please do so. Thanks. Hi, I am looking for a few good men or women that have real life skills in the areas of Economics, Marketing, and Writing. I am looking at some future projects where these talents would be...
  21. strategist2

Bump.. Bump Bump... TRADING TIME. :)
  22. strategist2

I look forward to the pleasure of doing business. :)
  23. strategist2

Bump it up. Let's make a deal. :)
Back