Search results

1. -AgentPink

Question: Miss Calypso

was just looking for this event too let me know if u hear anything :)
  2. -AgentPink

Info: Arkadia Fashion Stars - Mr. and Mrs. Arkadia 2012

Agent Orange submitted his form last night please check again he did it when he signed up :)
  3. -AgentPink

Info: Arkadia Fashion Stars - Mr. and Mrs. Arkadia 2012

Please sign me up Jenn AgentPink Niffer :yay::yay::yay: I will fill out form soon making my clothes :)
  4. -AgentPink

FYI: Nightmare's Custom Looks

I am Very happy with the masks u made me, and ur right the pics arent that great we will have to work on that :) looking forward to my next mask u make me :yay:
  5. -AgentPink

Mister Calypso 2012

You know True i am very hurt and offended that you think just becuase i didnt get in top 3 that that is the only reason i put in put into judging for next year.. if i was soo worried about getting into top 3 i wouldnt have advertised for 3 weeks in twin.. i got 6 or 7 girls to join.. i try to...
  6. -AgentPink

Mister Calypso 2012

I agree we need to know exactly what our points are for thier needs to be sub categories to judge on and we need to know ahead of time. if everyone sees exactly what they got thier points for they can work on that category for the next year.
  7. -AgentPink

Famous Entropians

Bambuccu- EUs Best film maker :) .. was proud to be in so many of his videos :yay: RavenJade- For her great fashion and for being the best EU DJ :)
  8. -AgentPink

Miss Calypso 2012 Results

yeah i guess they dont lol , I work so hard to be creative and do different stuff every year with my pink too :) hehe and this has been my best year by far for all 3 rounds i am really happy with the way my clothes came out :) Ty for helping me with them! and ty too zunami u guys do great work !
  9. -AgentPink

Ty :) worked hard on them
  10. -AgentPink

Casual/Formal Full Metal Armour Lingerie
  11. -AgentPink

Miss Calypso 2012

yes I too get confused about what to wear in lingerie round... i wish it would be more clear.
  12. -AgentPink

Miss Calypso 2012

This is YouTube link to the video Evey made of contest great job everyone :) http://youtu.be/wHNqS0U_85Y
  13. -AgentPink

Miss Calypso 2012

hey Juan I asked evey about making a video of the event again this year and she said she would :))
  14. -AgentPink

Hi, Thanks for all your help again this year see u at Miss Calypso :)

Hi, Thanks for all your help again this year see u at Miss Calypso :)
  15. -AgentPink

Guess i will be the 1st to post on your visitor messages HI ! :girl:

Guess i will be the 1st to post on your visitor messages HI ! :girl:
  16. -AgentPink

Miss Calypso 2012

Yeah too many have worked so hard on thier outfits for them to cancel now.. hehe so dont worry kristin :)
  17. -AgentPink

Miss Calypso 2012

Glad u decided to join Royal see u there :)
  18. -AgentPink

Miss Calypso 2012

WOOT!! 4 days left :yay: cant wait see u all there and Good Luck to all :girl:
  19. -AgentPink

Miss Calypso 2012

Woot my outfits r all finally done :yay: GL to u all next weekend :)
  20. -AgentPink

Miss Calypso 2012

Woot cya there Lilly :)
  21. -AgentPink

Miss Calypso 2012

Cya there Jealia :yay: We dont need signs in game kristin we just need people advertising. i been advertising on my free time and got a few to join so far :)
  22. -AgentPink

Miss Calypso 2012

I think it was 4 or 5 pieces of armour minimum :) Good Luck
  23. -AgentPink

Miss Calypso 2012

Come on girls rally ur friends tell them how awesome this event is we need more participants this event is usually full. Hope to see more sign up soon its gonna be a lot of fun :yay:
  24. -AgentPink

Miss Calypso 2012

Come on girls this event is usually full come sign up its gonna be a blast :yay::yay:
  25. -AgentPink

Miss Calypso 2012

woot glad its sorted out love this event :yay:
Back