Search results

1. T

Stagger is one hell of a shot.

That is all.
  2. T

Buying: ESIs

Buying ESIs of varying sizes in Twin Peaks right now, 620% MU. Will be there for the next several hours.
  3. T

Selling: All skills must be sold!

I'll keep this short and sweet. Selling all of my avatar's skills. I have removed the spreadsheet as it takes too long to update. If you need any skills let me know and I will reply with up to date rates and how much I have. EDIT: Please add me via the Player Register, Toggle Togglesaurus Toggleoid
  4. T

Selling: Jag M UL Parts + Elec Atk Chips

All items sold. Thank you for your offers and good luck to everyone!
  5. T

Selling: Shop for Auction. 1 PED to start.

Selling this little beauty of a shop. It has 75 internal item points, 10 in the display area, and is located at Genesis Amethera, Building B, Block C, Shop #5. It is located such that the display area is very clearly visible from the Teleporter, and in the past has gotten pretty consistent sales...
  6. T

Buying: Explorer (M)

Looking to buy a set of Explorer (M) for myself. Post here or PM me a price for the full set.
  7. T

Buying: Unlimited Bicak Kek

Looking for the best price on an Unlimited Bicak Kek. If you have one for sale let me know the current TT, current tier, tier rates, and what your asking price is. Currently the MU on a tier 2 Bicak Kek is TT+300 monthly, with no sales in the week or day. There is one on auction for TT+491.67...
  8. T

Selling: Unlimited Riker UL1

I bought it for TT+1 for friends of mine to skill on, but they have pretty much given up on the game so I'm passing on the offer to anyone on the forum. I'd like to get the TT+1 I paid for it, but I'll take TT for it. I just dont want an UL gun to go to waste. Don't really want to wait too long...
  9. T

Buying: Looking for an UL SIB BLP gun.

Looking for something along the lines of a CB24 or similar. Searching for a good friend, he's looking to trade it outright for his shop, or sell his shop and then buy it for PEDs. Could possibly offer Shop + PEDs for the right gun, Assassin R150. Will also consider BLP Pistols, and Laser...
  10. T

Can't figure out how to add materials to an item tier recipe

I was attempting to add and update Tier 1 of the UL Vivo T15 that I just tiered up to entropedia. I managed to add the entry but cant figure out how to list all the materials and quantities. Help isnt really helpful either.
  11. T

Selling: 96.46 esi

Sold! (Too Short)
  12. T

Buying: Boar (M) UL Parts

Looking to buy everything but the foot guards, but not all at once. On the lookout for good prices (AKA not the inflated AH prices, but around what it says on the Market Value). Not worried about Tiers, Tier 0 is as worth about as much as Tier 10 to me. Let me know what you have and how much you...
  13. T

Genesis Medical - A Genesis Tacitcal Subsidiary

We here at Genesis Medical have but one goal, and that's to keep you alive and kicking. As a subsidiary of Genesis Tactical (Genesis Amethera Building B, Block C, Shop 5), we strive for excellence and competitive prices. As such I am pleased to announce that current medical services will be free...
  14. T

Question: To CCCP: Can you increase the density of Oculus on LA4?

I'd really enjoy hunting some Oculus for hours on end, but when I last checked the density on LA4 was abysmal. So to the owners, CCCP, I would like to respectfully request that the LA to around 7 density, but keep minimum maturity.
  15. T

Selling: UL CB19 T4.5, Ghost (M) (no feet), 5B plates + More

Selling off various hunting equipment as I plan to scale my hunting back quite a bit. This is not an auction, I'll sell items when I get an offer I can live with. Send me offers via PM or post here, up to you. Weapons: UL Isis CB19 Tier 4.5: TT=2849.83 Fi/Ra/Co Beast: TT=123.00 2x Hunnir...
  16. T

Selling: 116.78 TT of Electrokinesis skill.

Posting this on behalf of a soc mate. Buyer will needs to provide an ESI. 4831 Skill (116.78 TT) 1800% Markup (minus ESI MU) Contact me via PM.
  17. T

HoF: So close to being my first Uber...

So close... I guess with MU it was an Uber, but it just doesn't quite feel the same. Really needs to be 4 digits :D
  18. T

FAP-90 Decay only fapping.

Status: Available Current Location: Oshiri Providing my very own FAP-90 Paramedic service to all those who need it. My stats with the medkit: Heal Interval: 32.4-40.0 Uses per Minute: 27 Decay Per Click: 7.000 PEC Cost to you is decay only.
  19. T

Selling: 5B and 2A Plate sets.

Set of 7 each. 5B (12 Imp, 9 Cut, 8 Stab): 360 PED for the set. Full TT plates, TT+142.3 in all. 2A (5 Imp, 3 Cut, 1 Burn): 45 PED for the set. Full TT plates, TT+10.7 in all. PM me here.
  20. T

Love the Pitbull but...

Driving my new Pitbull around. Loving it, but need to get something off my chest about vehicles in general. Pitbull: 159 PED Oil: 30 PED Burgundy paint: Free (I <3 Friends) Getting stuck on a six inch tall shrubbery and taking 1800 points of structural integrity damage: Priceless There are...
  21. T

Buying: Fap-90

Looking to buy a FAP-90. PM or post how much you want for it.
  22. T

HoF: 400 PED Jester-D1

Just popped my HoF cherry so to speak. First ever HoF and it was completely unexpected :yay:
  23. T

Selling: 5B Plates, 2A Plates

Have a full set of 5B Plates (7 of them). All Full TT (31.10 each). Full set for TT+150, or 55 PED each (TT+23.90) if you want me to sell individual plates. Also have 2A Plates (7). Full TT (4.90 each). Full set for TT+12, or 7 PED each (TT+2.10). Online now, heading to Twin Peaks, look for...
Back