Search results

1. Divinity

Unlimited Mining Amp Rental Service : Level 7 and Level 5

Greetings, I have 3 Mining Amplifiers ( UL) available for rent 1. Level 7 : Rental - 2500 peds/month. Collateral : 160k peds. While i prefer monthly rentals, I am open to day/week offers for someone interested. Contact for further details 2. Level 7 : Rental - 2500 peds/month. Collateral ...
  2. Divinity

Selling: Privateer (Pathfinder) with 3200 SI [SOLD]

Looking to Sell : Privateer (Pathfinder) with 3200 SI SB = BO : 50k peds Reach ingame or via forum Cheers, Divinity
  3. Divinity

Selling: Selling Skills and a lot of it already on Chips

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vR7doFPE__TIgJDWj5iumxzrh7TcirEcorr4VjPr2x8WareKOXoNTMNn9GEesteiDUM3FfknPUW8Uga/pubhtml PS : Ideally I would like all sold together. However, we do not live in an ideal world so let me know which skill implant you are interested in. Price keeps...
  4. Divinity

A ShoutOut to " Star Alex Grey " for being a stand up person

Backstory : I have been trying to sell 1k+ auds which i had received in trade. Had 78 remaining and my stack of 10 sold, so i decided to replenish it with another 10. Broke down 78 into 68 and 10. Now instead of putting 10 for 680 peds i put 68 for 680 peds. Ofcourse that went in a sec to "Star...
  5. Divinity

Selling: Space Adventure : Mothership, Privateer, Equus

1. Mothership ( 35k SI) : 120,000 peds 2. Privateer ( 40k SI) : SOLD 3. Quad-Wing Equus ( with thruster and nano warp ofcourse) : SOLD
  6. Divinity

EntropiaInvest *BONUS* : 500 peds for first 3 400/600/800 Hof on Naga/Ayida/Aakas (Hunting Only)

MAIN EVENT DETAILS As a Bonus Event starting at time of posting (Calypso) Medusa Head - Naga Island : 400+ HOF ( Sumima Youngs) (Calypso) Medusa Head - Ayida Island : 600+ HOF (Sumima Stalkers/ Scipulor Old Alpha) (Arkadia) Aakas Island : 800+ HOF ( Magurg Stalkers) BONUS ENDS : 20th April...
  7. Divinity

Selling: improved mk. 2 tier 8.99, a204, hc204

Selling : Improved mk. 2 tier 8.99 SOLD Efficiency @ 90.4 Also if someone needs i have a204 and also a hypercharged a204. Pm offers including items etc. Peds preferred. Regards, Divinity
  8. Divinity

Some queries from a potential investor

With CP i had myself been a big advocate of buying the shares and had told everyone i knew in game who asked to buy as much as they can and which most people did. However, with the AG shares, it is very difficult to make anything out without getting some relevant details. As MA is seeking...
  9. Divinity

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE ( Hunting + Mining ) March MEGA EVENT by EntropiaInvest

Some Interesting Points to Consider Before We Get Into the Point Structure ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. If the current structure was present the last month, "Justin Gamer Espozito" would have won the Halloween Ring 2019 in the first 5...
  10. Divinity

The Curious Case of Redulite

So, I know there is already a thread debating the topic and yet i chose to make a new one as the objective and direction of what i have in mind is different from the prevailing one. We all have our opinions and perspectives , so I will share my own from what I have understood so far. Before...
  11. Divinity

EntropiaInvest All Or Nothing February SPECIAL

Greetings Entropians, Firstly, allow me to thank all the hunters and miners for taking interest in our ROULETTE EVENT. As a few of you have mentioned that you would like something exciting to happen, here's what I have come up with. NEXT 3 HOFS'S ABOVE 500 PED (IN HUNTING) OR 1000 PED (IN...
  12. Divinity

Buying: Looking to purchase Land Area's

Kindly pm here or in game with details of revenue and any other particulars of the LA including DNA's. Open to LA's outside of Calypso as well. Tax income proof will be needed. Cheers, Divinity
  13. Divinity

Selling: H204 Hypercharged, Calytrek Mk.2 Ten, DOA Slugstorm, Modified Fi/Ra/Co Evil, Melee Trauma 10 Amp Fen Edition

1. Omegaton H204 Hypercharged BO : +15k peds 2. Calytrek CR Spirit Mk.2 Ten Edition Tier 9 BO : +18k peds 3. DOA Slugstorm Tier 10 SOLD 4. Modified Fi/Ra/Co Evil BO : +3600 peds 5. Melee Trauma Amplifier 10, Fen Edition BO : 22k peds
  14. Divinity

Selling: Unlimited Level 5 Mining Amplifier and Terra Amp 1 Gold Rush

1. Unlimited Level 5 Mining Amplifier SOLD 2. Terra Amp 1 Gold Rush BO : 20k peds
  15. Divinity

Selling: Quad Wing Equus and Firebird Limited Edition ( Including UL Nanowarp Drive and Space Thruster)

As title States For Sale 1. Quad Wing Equus ( Includes UL Nanowarp Drive and Space Thruster) BO : 45k peds 2. Firebird Limited Edition ( Includes UL Nanowarp Drive and Space Thruster) BO : SOLD
  16. Divinity

EntropiaInvest *BONUS* : 250 peds for every 500+ Hof on Naga/Ayida/Enyo (Hunting Only)

As The Title Suggests : 250 peds for every 500+ Hof on Naga/Ayida/Enyo (Hunting Only) Date : 15.11.2019 - 30.11.2019 Registration : Via Ingame Event List Ticket : 10 peds Rules : 1. Only global/HOF's after the registration will count for the event. 2. Registering for this event auto...
  17. Divinity

EntropiaInvest's Cold Treasure Vault (Hunting + Mining)

EntropiaInvest.com's "Cold Treasure Vault" EVENT TIME PERIOD FROM 13.11.2019 TILL 31.01.2020 THE COLD TREASURE VAULT Entropia Invest Shares 9 Divine Points (5000 available) Arkadia Underground Deeds 70 Divine Points (1000 available) Full 1k tt M/F Perseus...
  18. Divinity

Selling: Slugstorm T10, BP-20 Fen T2, Imp Hedoc

1. DOA Slugstorm Tier 10 Removed from sale. 2. BP-20 Fen Edition Tier 2 EFF : 83.2 ( This gun is amazing and have tested it without amp and seriously amazing terms of returns but the dps is low and suitable for < 1k hp mobs) BO : +13k peds 3. Improved Hedoc T0 BO: +12k peds
  19. Divinity

Buying: Unlimited Level 2 Mining Amplifier

Buying : Unlimited Level 2 Mining Amplifier (UL Lvl 2 Amp) Offering 11k pure peds for it. Cheers, Divinity
  20. Divinity

EntropiaInvest Crazy Bonus: 4000 Ped Apartments For Lucky Few

EntropiaInvest.com Presents LINK TO MAIN EVENT : EntropiaInvest's Cold Treasure Vault (Hunting + Mining) EVENT LAND AREAS MEDUSA HEAD - NAGA ISLAND MEDUSA HEAD - AYIDA ISLAND MEDUSA HEAD - ENYO ISLAND EVENT TIME PERIOD FROM 28.10.2019 TILL 31.01.2020 (more then 3 months) BONUS EVENT...
  21. Divinity

Selling: CDF XTLC 800 Tier 9 & Armatrix LP-70 Tier 8 Rentals

1. Gun : CDF XTLC 800 Tier 9 Has won top 3 in Both Cat 8 and Cat 9. Definitely the top gun for Cat 8 and one of the top few in Cat 9. Yes, T10 of the gun ofcourse is best :-) Collateral : 70k peds ( deeds/items etc) Rental : 1000 peds/day ( higher number of days will have lower rent/day)...
  22. Divinity

Selling: EntropiaInvest Shares : Promotional Limited Time Offer

Details From Previous Share Sales And Also About The Fund Can Be Found Here Good Evening Folks, I would like to take this opportunity to firstly thank all our current investors who have shown immense faith in us by investing in the fund. Current Offer --------------- 1. 10 shares @ 9 peds...
  23. Divinity

Buying: Buying or Renting Combat Mace MK.II or III

Buying or Renting Combat Mace MK.II or III Pm offers here or ingame. Tiers do not matter. Cheers, Divinity
  24. Divinity

Selling: Rare opportunity: Own a shop @ medusa mall

EntropiaInvest Fund ----------------------- Currently the mall with the highest level of activity and beats the others by a fair margin, a rare opportunity is being presented to all Entropians. Our acquistion of Floor 3 of Medusa Mall today has allowed us the bandwidth to offer a few shops for...
  25. Divinity

Selling: EntropiaInvest Shares : Giving ROI of 10%+ @ 8 peds/share

Prologue: EntropiaInvest was started with the focus on getting a streamlined platform in place for trading of shares of a smaller value. Earlier as many of you might know that we have the Twin Peaks Bank fund which had shares trading in the 7500+ ped/share range. This was a very steep entry...
Back