Search results

1. Caliber

Help: Looking for MrMikael Micke 330kg

Ok, if you read this, contact me, Caliber, or @ our site. www.viadolorosa.eu www.viadolorosa.eu/forum2 or post a messange from here http://www.viadolorosa.eu/index.php?option=com_contact&Itemid=3
  2. Caliber

Via Dolorosa 5:th LAN in Värnamo, Sweden

Via Dolorosa 5:th LAN in Värnamo, Sweden, was held between the 31 of July to 2 of august. We started this LAN the first summer after our society was created in October 2004. Our first LAN was in July 2005. We still have this LAN every summer. We bring our family with us, for a few days of...
  3. Caliber

Looking for Todd Fox Burgess

Anyone who has any information about this avatar or where I can find him, or if Todd Fox Burgess him selfe reads this, contact me. Send me a PM here on EF or visit our webplage www.viadolorosa.eu and send us a message from there (Contact Via Dolorosa). Thank you!
  4. Caliber

FYI: Via Dolorosa 4 years hunt

The 15 of October, Via Dolorosa (ViaD) celebrate our 4 anniversary as a society in EU. We invite old members and friends to a hunt. We invite especially: Ask, Belfegor, Bruteforcer, dj, Doris, Dustwalker, Everman, Falcon, Gala, Gurre, Ice, Mike330kg, Nexus6, NicNac, PM, Poison, Svullo, Sweet...
  5. Caliber

Oliver Leafers Nguyen

Oliver Loafers Nguyen It's a disadvantage at the society terminal that you can't send a message back to the person who apply by the terminal. This avatar Oliver Loafers Nguyen has been applying by the terminal a few times now, and if you (Oliver Leafers Nguyen) read this, check out our webpage...
  6. Caliber

Via Dolorosa 3 years on the 15 of October

Via Dolorosa (ViaD) was formed by Everman and Doris on the 15 of October 2004. Both Everman and Doris where members of the respected Old Alpha society. Old Alpha (OA) was at the time a growing society inside Project Entropia (PE) –later Entropia Universe (EU) – and the idea was to gather older...
  7. Caliber

Via Dolorosa summer LAN

Via Dolorosa is more then a society inside Entropia Universe. For the third time since Via Dolorosa was created, we arranged LAN by groggen’s house in Värnamo, Sweden. Via Dolorosa society want to show the EU community that we not only play together, we also meet and have a good time. It...
  8. Caliber

Everman left Via Dolorosa

A public message to the Entropia Universe community. Our former leader and founder of Via Dolorosa have recently left society. For those who wonder, he just planning to play less. He might drop in to Entropia Forum and explain. We in Via Dolorosa will of course miss him a lot in many ways...
  9. Caliber

For those who lost faith...

...it's out there! :laugh: Keep on mining! 9922 ped Lytarian
  10. Caliber

On what continent did you get your Tower?

Ok, I'm a bit curious on what continent (Eudoria or Amethera, or both) did you get your Tower when mining (or if you gotten severals). I don't know if anyone gotten any Tower at CND?
  11. Caliber

My Drill tower!

So, it finally happend! :D 855 days later i got my Drill Tower. 4949 ped of oil. :bowdown: I had just got a 62 ped global on oil, and after some mining I was heavy. I was heading for town, randomly dropping a few probes. Suddenly....beep-beep-beep...bang, and there it was! :eek: My Drill...
  12. Caliber

Advertising in game

Now when PE moving towards player controlled and own properties as land, shopkeepers with house or boot, hangars etc, it’s time to do something for the owners to advertise their services. Right now, owners has to advertise on webpages and buyers looking for information trough websites as EF and...
  13. Caliber

Lake Serene and Lake Serene

It’s rather confusing that there are 2 Lake Serene. On maps there are one east of Zeus, and the other slightly south east of Nymphtown. I better send a support case to MA about it, but it has been like that now for some time. My guess is that then one east of Zeus should have the name South...
  14. Caliber

Changing already existing objects

Marco announced in forum about a “new avatar creation process”, and explained that “With the avatar alteration, we also introduce participant based abilities to alter avatar appearance, so I expect to see body sculptors, hair stylists and the like emerge. Also, old avatars will have a one-shot...
  15. Caliber

Via Dolorosa among the top 10

Via Dolorosa was formed by Everman in January 2005 (public). In PE it’s a rather new society, but has grown to a firm and stable society with engaged players from different countries. The 1 of June we reached one of our goals to be one of the top ten societies in PE. It happened rather...
Back