Search results

1. HardWrath

Should MA Allow Avatars to be sold

I've edited and clarified some points.
  2. HardWrath

Should MA Allow Avatars to be sold

There should be a system in place where one player can sell or transfer his avatar to another player. Disconnect the avatar and the account. Your name, society, friends list, storage, peds, message center, settings, etc would follow you on which ever of your avatars that you are accessing the...
  3. HardWrath

Selling: Isis Project Zero-Three - Tier 6.5

Bump :yay:
  4. HardWrath

Selling: DetPil V-Rex 2000 (L) Blueprint (L) - 27 clicks

Forgot to bump the thread!!
  5. HardWrath

Selling: Isis Project Zero-Three - Tier 6.5

Sold!! :locked:
  6. HardWrath

Selling: Treasure Island Platinum Apartment, 6F

I'm selling Treasure Island Platinum Apartment, 6F 1300 PED The deed currently is in my Shopkeeper upstairs in apartment 14G, just go there and buy it. Apartment 6F is partially furnished, currently 20/120 items. Total value of items ~150 PED. The items consist of shelves to help keep your...
  7. chips

chips

8. HardWrath

Selling: Skills

Bump !!
  9. HardWrath

10. HardWrath

Selling: DetPil V-Rex 2000 (L) Blueprint (L) - 27 clicks

TT = 0.27 Price = 80 PED which is 29629% You can buy it at my shopkeeper in Treasure Island Platinum Building #14G
  11. HardWrath

I am able to be found in the player register but I cant accuse you of user error because I'm having the same problem trying to find you in the register. It has issues some days.. just PM me here
  12. HardWrath

Bump !!
  13. HardWrath

Developer Notes #11 - Loot 2.0

The way I read it is: Armor decay will be calculated differently and will become more fair and economical for everyone. Likely it will reward the correct utilization of game knowledge. In addition, for anyone who doesnt meet the new skill requirement, the armor will function the same as it...
  14. HardWrath

Question: Effect of upcoming changes on guns

Maybe the stats of weapons wont change and the system will simply start tracking your actual economy in real time. I don't know. I think none of us do but I would encourage people to not speculate.
  15. HardWrath

Developer Notes #11 - Loot 2.0

I like what I see in Dev Notes 11. I think that if implementation goes well this can provide a lot of good things. Fixing loot problems, and making it truly dynamic will help aid with player retention. It appears that armor will become more efficient and increase in functionality for those...
  16. HardWrath

17. HardWrath

Selling: First Gen Wormhole Chip VIII

No, it sold in 2013 when I made the thread :locked:
  18. HardWrath

Entropia Universe 15.14.0 Release Notes

This may noticeably impact market values on the entire UL healing tool category unless corrected soon.
  19. HardWrath

Buying: Trading my Female Shopkeeper for a Male Shopkeeper

I want to trade my Female Shopkeeper for a Male Shopkeeper Looking for an even exchange. I have (M) cloths and armor that I want to use for the shopkeeper Just send me a PM Thanks!
  20. HardWrath

Buying: Treasure Island Platinum Apartment

Found one! :locked:
  21. HardWrath

System Requirements and Account Security Notification

I don't know. If its not broken, I don't want to fix it. I've had the same Gold Card since 2005... literally the same piece of plastic and the words "Project Entropia" are almost completely worn off. It works fine.. no issues.
  22. HardWrath

System Requirements and Account Security Notification

The link provided for Entropia Pocket says 404 Not Found I've been away from the game for some time. How is Entropia Pocket better than my Gold Card?
  23. HardWrath

Question: Where all ESI?

You are right but I think you would agree that MA probably doesn't want the price of ESI to fall dramatically.
  24. HardWrath

Question: Where all ESI?

I can see 900% in the near future but not much less. Auction history for the last couple of years doesn't really support anything under 900% for any length of time. As long as I'm buying ESI anyway, which will be a couple of months at least, i can guarantee you that ESI prices will not fall...
Back