Search results

1. Hope WolfGang

Another Whine Thread ( Because MA and everyone related is stupid )

You were warned in the title so, do not complain. Stupid MA not being able to run a game be cause there utter stupid idots ! Was taking a break, thought i would deposit and mine real eco, with no amps. thought i would last 2 weeks min before i lose my peds... but no just stupid retards, no i...
  2. Hope WolfGang

So this deposit i think i'll Hunt, but what should i hunt??

I shall be using - GeoTrek_AL15_Taurus_(L) http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=GeoTrek_AL15_Taurus_(L) Maybe a 103 on that. I shall be unarmored and using sk-20 (l) fap I want to do small atrox but i do not think this is enough firepower. So maybe ,argos,Estophyl or...
  3. Hope WolfGang

Should they introduce more free activities?

This is a game where people can play for free. Well no, i would not call it play, i would say they can stand around or explore for free. I guess sweating could count as a FREE activity. I am not talking about FREE activities where people make money, i am am talking about just somthing fun to...
  4. Hope WolfGang

Looking for a MMORPG

I am looking for a new mmorpg game, bit of the same as EU, where you have ubers and big names, and one where you can play when you want, or on your own, as i can not really commit to any time frames Anyone names of some games i could take a look at would be great. Thanks, Wolf
  5. Hope WolfGang

Buying: Ziplex TK220 OreSeeker (L) Low tt

Buying Ziplex TK220 OreSeeker (L) with a low TT around 100 and lower TT
  6. Hope WolfGang

Question: Intelligence

What are you theorys with the Intelligence skill? I was just out mining and got 6 Intelligence skill gains in 11bomb drops...... I think that if you get Intelligence you get a big loot, as in 20+ ped somtimes soon, as i did not get anything bigger than a small, i am imagining it will happen...
  7. Hope WolfGang

Come watch me play from Livestream

I have been watching Jenna Star from Livestream and it is interesting to see how people play, some come take a look at me =D first time trying it so it could be an epic fail, as i need to work out all the bits to it, will be on at 8MA time today, then anytime i am logged in if i can get it...
  8. Hope WolfGang

How do i delete photos ?

Hey, I m wondering how do i delete photos ? as i have a few that i must have uploaded twice by mistake. I have been to user CP and to images and then selected the photos and clicked delete but nothing happens.. Thanks Wolf
  9. Hope WolfGang

Selling: Cognac Coat (m) on Auction (cheap buyout)

Selling Cognac Coat (m) on Auction (cheap buyout) has around 60ped TT, just go to coat section look undermale and mine is the one with about 40 odd ped less than the next buyout
  10. Hope WolfGang

Selling: Make some money by 6:30MA time

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?206105-OreAmp-OA-101-Light-Blueprint-Simple-Springs-blueprint 74QR OreAmp OA-101 Light Blueprint only 16ped bid ! 60QR Simple Springs blueprint only 8ped bid ENDS IN 2 HOURS !!! so 6:30 ish Nice cheap, help me not sell it stupid...
  11. Hope WolfGang

Selling: OreAmp OA-101 Light Blueprint + Simple Springs blueprint

74QR OreAmp OA-101 Light Blueprint only 16ped bid ! 60QR Simple Springs blueprint only 8ped bid ENDS IN 2 HOURS !!!
  12. Hope WolfGang

Uber: 1517Ped Unamped, i am the chosen one.

Well, was doing some unamped mining to try and cut the amount i spend, and pop first ever unamped global/hof and a nice one at that. ( almost my highest mining loot )
  13. Hope WolfGang

Selling: Skills

Selling the following skills, i have forgotten the link to work out the esi size, so ill leave that up to the buyer, i will probably selll slightly below the MU Laser Weaponry Technology - 3220 Mining - 3121 Rifle - 3057 Prospecting - 2939 Anatomy - 2344 Handgun - 1887 Marksmanship - 1535...
  14. Hope WolfGang

Should MA, if they have not already, put a tax on

Should MA, if they have not already, put a tax on every bit of land they have. ie. Mining Tax 1% Hunting Tax 1% so all the land that is not owned by a player, will have a 1% tax or 2% tax, so they can make some money? I am not sure if they already have this, maybe they do as a secert tax...
  15. Hope WolfGang

Hope WolfGang Mono - Mining Log

Hey, Recording a mining log to see my returns etc, thought i'd make it public to get input etc. I will be using Amps, but not right now. I won't be recording decay as, well to much effort. Gear is: Finder - OF-105 Excavator - OM-104 Level 19 Miner Level 18 Prospector Thanks for tuning in.
  16. Hope WolfGang

Hope WolfGang Mono, If i don't tower i quit

Simple, if i do not tower on FOMA today ! i will be leaving. This game is drainning me off my real life money and time, both off which i do not have right now, due to college work and my last shot to get into uni. I will be using OF-105 and Amp 108/107/106/105 on foma, I will start with 108...
  17. Hope WolfGang

Question: Quantity or Condition on a 95.7 QR OreAmp 101 blue

hey, i am a noob to crafting, and i recently brought a Ore Amp 101 blueprint so that i can craft my own amps now, should i craft on quantity or condition, i have been crafting on condition, but i have just noticed that is like a 4% chance off success :P but when i craft with quantity they...
  18. Hope WolfGang

I don't understand how it is not gambling ?

So, can anyone tell me, without doing a load off math, and in simple english, how this is not gambling? I mean i put, 500ped in a month, some times i lose it all, somtimes i gain 10x the amount i put in.... doing the same thing, in the same place. from this i can say, i have no idea, none at...
  19. Hope WolfGang

HoF: 367, 829 and a 3,292 Uber !

Well i have to thank Legion in WD for this ! top man and i owe you some peds. no story to it, was having a bad day ofc, then got this. like any other story, but thank you to Legion for his tip got these within 20odd mins
  20. Hope WolfGang

Selling: OreAmp OA-101 (L) Blueprint 95.7 QR + Gremlin male + TK120 tier 4

SELLING Full Gremlin Male SOLD Ziplex TK120 ( tier 4 ) SOLD 10.77 TT Handgun skill 95.7 QR OreAmp OA-101 (L) Blueprint SOLD
  21. Hope WolfGang

5ped to who ever comes to save me !!

233,280 LA40 west off Akmuul Island I didn't bring my armor or gun, i crashed my pitbul as i was makign my first get away, and god out died, now i can not get out as the atrox so easy 5 ped to who ever takes me back to Akmuul
  22. Hope WolfGang

Selling: 2400 Handgun skill or trading for Rifle

As title says, i am selling 2400 in handgun skill ( not sure what size esi i need yet :P ) or i am trading for rifle skill + peds on my end or your end depending on the % on both, but i believe they are around the same price... PM me
  23. Hope WolfGang

Selling: Full Gremlin Male

Selling Full Gremlin male, only just brought it but selling up everything to do with hunting so ... i never want to hunt again! so help me by buying this PM any offers looking to sell it on Thursday 13th jan 2011
  24. Hope WolfGang

Question: OF-105 or TK120

I have been using the TK120 recently and i feel i am not find as much, i am thinking to sell it and go back to my 105 which is at teir 1.9 . I am currently using depth finders with the Tk120 but anyway, which would you use i am 17 in prospecting level just so you know :)
  25. Hope WolfGang

Buying: Full Gremlin (M)

Buying Full gremlin male want to make the trade This Saturday 8th between 13-16 MA time PM me, just looked at auction and you can get a set pretty cheap on there, so if your offer does not match that then, no deal, Auc is going for around TT+ 160-170
Back