Search results

1. P

Auction bug selling more than one item

Hi people, since last update, on auction i can not sell two items in a row. When i try to sell the second i can not drag and drop the item from the inventory to the "sell window". I must close the "sell window" first and open it again. When closing it i get the message "You have started to...
  2. P

No claim marker, no support

Hi everyone, i was mining on cyrene and did find a size V iridium claim. But there was no claim marker. Maybe it was to close to a area where mining is not possible. Summon claim was also not possible. I did make a support request but still not even a answer from support. It was on Dec. 26 2014...
  3. P

Buying: 20 CLDs

I would like to buy 20 Calypso Land deeds, please contact me by PM or in Game by player register. Pablo Paaablo Froehlich
  4. P

!!New!! Pablo's Shop #54 on FOMA

Hi People, i opened a new shop on the asteroid FOMA. Its the 1. Shop on the right side, south of "Main Complex Block B". You can get all sizes of Mining Finder Depth Enhancer. Quantities from 2 to 50 are available at good prices. I look forward to you visit.:tiphat:
  5. P

Can't Get rid of Terramaster Trainer

Hi, the Trerramaster Trainer Mining Tool is broken. If i try to put it to the TT, it says "This item can not be traded." If i want to put it on the ground, the Massage is "Item condition too low to be dropped." How can i get rid of this tool ? :scratch2:
  6. P

Question: Where can i find the monthly fee for esates ?

In the Estate Deed at auction you an read: A maintenance fee may be charged. For current rates please acess the estate terminal. But on the Estate Terminal i can see nothing about monthly fee. The manage button i can not use, as no owner.
  7. P

Football World Cup Betting competition

Hello Football Fans, football world cup starts tomorrow in south africa. On the webside www.kicktipp.de/neas i started a betting community for this event. You can join it free of charge. The rules you can find on the webside. Please dont forget to answer the bonus questions (group winner etc.)...
Back