Search results

1. ReyaRyLory

Selling: Beauty and Coloring skills, full pack with appartment and chairs

Welcome to my selling thread, So I am selling all my skills, chairs and tools with penthouse appartment. Price? Nothing special but dont go under 9,5 k :) PM me with your offer! Highest bidder gets all of it.... Bidding ends 13.11.2011. Whats included: Skills: Design- points: Coloring: 1954...
  2. ReyaRyLory

Selling: shopkeeper cheap

Seling shopkeeper for 3080 peds. Chat me at twin TP.
  3. ReyaRyLory

RySalon car rush

Event will held on 19.02.2011 at 18:30 MA time. Prizes are: Brukite and nissit textured, yellow painted hoovercraft for first place, and for secound green textured hummer with nissit. Its held on LA 11. Thanks all for participating...catch your car now ;)
  4. ReyaRyLory

Help: MA Fail Again...

Today i try to make a haircut.....FAIL...BUG...AGAIN...even so i have unlocked all that avatar have...really lame MA. :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
  5. ReyaRyLory

Question: How much is LA curently worth....

Hi all, i just cant notice that there is fewer players per "square meter" on this game, and with new planets coming in, you need to ask yourself a question: How much is LA worth ? ...my estimate: no dna/tp around 30k peds good dna/tp maybe 250 k peds so is it profitable...
  6. ReyaRyLory

Buying: Shopkeeper

Hi, I am interested in buying a shopkeeper, price 2900 peds. PM me! ty, gl Ry
  7. ReyaRyLory

Buying: Buying hair stylist chip up to 7 lvls

Hi, iam interested in buying hair stylist chip up to 7 lvl. PM me with offers ty.
  8. ReyaRyLory

RySalon.com Now opened !

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: Finaly I finished my hard work .... and I wish to present you: RYSALON - salon for haircuts, face lifting, body altering This thread will be used as info for promos, new stuff, general questions... for any info visit ...
  9. ReyaRyLory

Spam trade in local?

My question is: is it "bannable" and how by MA if you spam trade in general, whats penalty, did ever some one get ban? for example this: ***W******* BEAUTY SALOON *** HAIR CUT 0,66 PED, BODY / FACE ALTERNATION 1.5 PED *** * dont gett ur fingers on its per try ;D Many thanks for reply!
  10. ReyaRyLory

Ry's Saloon (body,hair,face,coloring,texturing)

Hi all, I am doing all kinds of services including: Haircuts - change that boring haircut u have.... Face sculpting - I am sure your nose can be better then this --> :eyecrazy: Body sculpting - You know in pvp size matters so go small !!! --> :handgun:: ******Free (if you bring your paint...
  11. ReyaRyLory

Question: buying apartment in TI city

Plz repy, or pm me :)
  12. ReyaRyLory

Question: buying booth near tp

Iam willing to buy one booth as close to tp as possible / and close to first cityes u get. Please find me at twin balcony, or pm me on forum.
  13. ReyaRyLory

Buying: APARTMENT, small & cheap ;)

Id like to buy apartment as close to tp as possible. Price under 400 peds.
  14. ReyaRyLory

Do you wish to own a land area? to have a playground you OWN? but never had enough peds...

My idea is to buy land area worth 100 k peds and I need help with managing it. I need 10 ppl who can deposit 5k peds and to run land area (+various activities) will be displayed later on. Also i need 200 (yes 200) ppl that will have an fixed yearly profit of 30% from land area. All expenses...
  15. ReyaRyLory

Buying: Hair stylist chair

Buying: hair stylist chair 1 k ped for prize who finds me one :yay::yay: pm me or msg me in twin balcony
  16. ReyaRyLory

esi bug?

Is anyone experiencing bug when trying to extract skills, i got message for extraction and cant confirm it .... nothing?
  17. ReyaRyLory

Username change

I send numerous emails to change my username from dinkohrzica to ReyaRyLory. I meet change criteria so please..... can my wish be granted plz? p.s. ill write you a query just open client and press f5 ;) Update users set login_name ='ReyaRyLory' where login_name='DinkoHrzica' if you don't use...
  18. ReyaRyLory

Question automesage

I am unfamiliar with all rules in EU, so i have one question: Can i make small program that will press ctrl+v + enter to post trading message (it will be random time and no spam...) is it allowed? Thanks for answers....
  19. ReyaRyLory

No Parking in City

Please support my opinion: I am in world for 1h and sick of cars inside of city, twin looks .....omg... I play for 1 month and I could say I have experience that you will patch game in next 24 hours, so please ADD sign "Parking inside not allowed"....if this is not good idea for you....make...
Back