Search results

1. P

Buying: Buying Prospecting Skill Implants

Buying Prospecting Skill Implants with a TT value of around 5 PED. Post offers here or PM me.
  2. P

Buying: Quad Wing Interceptors

Please post with offers. IGN is Steve Postfan Williams
  3. P

Selling: Clearing Out Storage

Here is what I have 1 Sleipnir mk1 (23.76 PED TT) 1 full pixie set M 1 full pixie set F 1 Ore-Finder F-102 and random BPs that you can look at ingame My IGN is Steve Postfan Williams and i will take all reasonable offers Happy Buying!!
  4. P

Need Hunter

Need Hunter Hello I need a hunter on FOMA to kill some mobs around my mining claim. You must be able to kill a Daspletor Young. You can meet me in the Control Room 1 and my avatar name is Steve Postfan Williams. Thanks
  5. P

Need Hunter

Hello I need a hunter on FOMA to kill some mobs around my mining claim. You must be able to kill a Daspletor Young. You can meet me in the Control Room 1 and my avatar name is Steve Postfan Williams. Thanks
  6. P

Protest Against Excessive Transport Fees

Are you fed up with paying 25 PED to go to CND. Are you fed up with paying 17.50 PED to go to Crystal Palace. Are you fed up with paying 40 PED to go to Rocktropia. Then join the protest!!!! All you have to is reply that you are in and sent a support case to MA about how expensive transport fees...
  7. P

Which Vehicle Do you Like Best

As the title says I am doing a poll to see what vehicles you like best. Please Vote
  8. P

Postfan's Investment Service

Hi This is a new investment service. Unlike other services there is no share requirements and shares only cost 1 PED each so everyone can join. I accept sweat at rate of 400 sweat= 1 share. You can buy as many shares as you want as long as there are shares available There will 1M shares for...
  9. P

Selling: Lichter Carbine

I am selling a really rare tier 1 Lichter Carbine.So rare that no tier 1 Lichter Carbines have been listed on auction. It is a very good plasma weapon and there is only 2 tier ones that I know of in the whole game. If you are interested please post your offers. This will be...
  10. P

Selling: Blues Ingot

I have 900 Blues Ingots with a 54 PED TT value for 300%. PM me if you are interested
  11. P

Selling: Goblin M Set

I am selling a goblin m set. Pm me with your offer
  12. P

Buying: Buying Ores Enmatters

Hi I am buying ores and enmatters . Price depends on type and quantity PM me if you are interested
  13. P

Buying: Buying esis

I am buying less then 20 PED TT ESIS for 450% Send a reply for details
  14. P

Buying: Buying ESIS

I am buying less than 20 PED TT ESIS for 400% If you are interested send a reply and i will give you detail
  15. P

Buying esis

I am buying low TT ESIS (less than 20 PED TT) for 400% If you are interested send a reply and i will tell you where and when we meet
Back