Search results

1. Sn0wst0rm

Selling: ADJ & SGA JAGUAR M UL PARTS

Hi all. I would like to sell my remaining Jaguar parts below and will listen to offers. The Adj parts have 5b plates in them and all have various enhancers. • Adjusted Jaguar Foot Tier 0.54 inc 5B plate • Adjusted Jaguar Helmet Tier 2.85 inc 5B plate • Adjusted Jaguar Arms Tier 1.99 Inc 5B...
  2. Sn0wst0rm

Selling: Jaguar M Adjusted Head, Arms, Feet, Chest

Daily bump, thanks
  3. Sn0wst0rm

Selling: Jaguar M Adjusted Head, Arms, Feet, Chest

Hi all, Decided to wind down my character for now so looking to sell my remaining Jaguar M parts. Looking for circa 2.1k for each piece, feel free to make reasonable offers. Thanks Helmet Adj Arms Adj Feet Adj Chest Adj Each piece comes with the unlimited 5b plates attached. Mr Snowstormz X
  4. Sn0wst0rm

Info: Unreal Engine 5 Devblog

Just popping in to ask, what happened to this ... ? In about a year we aim to have a fully playable part of the world with close-to-final visuals, core functionality and mechanics — enabling us to lay the foundations for future systems and gather your valuable feedback. We’ll release a devblog...
  5. Sn0wst0rm

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Still waiting to receive payment even though I resolved previous issues immediately. We confirmed everything and it took until Wednesday before they updated me to say it was going out today which so far has not gone through. 7 days + to respond & resend the payment ? Update: Initiated 11th Nov...
  6. Sn0wst0rm

This was my first ever withdrawal and I don't find a 70 usd charge acceptable. If they do charge me, then the next time I log in I will be selling up and withdrawing everything.
  7. Sn0wst0rm

WTF this company. Initiated 11th Nov Committed 11th Jan Email today 19th saying payment was returned by bank. Check with bank that I have the right Swift and Iban.. Correct. Check PE website and my Iban number had been changed with erroneous digits. Unless the bank recently changed my number...
  8. Sn0wst0rm

Buying: Jaguar M UL parts

Daily Bumpage 👍
  9. Sn0wst0rm

Buying: Jaguar M UL parts

Hi I am looking to source Jag M UL Gloves, thigh and shins. If possible I would like to trade my SGA Jag parts for your default Jag M UL parts + ped (negotiable) Jag SGA Edition Gloves t3.85 TIR 121 (for Your M Gloves & 600 ped) SGA Edition Thighs t3.99 TIR 123 (for Your Default M thighs...
  10. Sn0wst0rm

News: MindArk Signs Deal for Unreal Engine 5 - PRNewswire

Judging by what I have seen in the last 10 years or so I would hazard a guess that UE will be on itteration 8 by the time EU is upgraded to UE 5. However they have changed engines twice before which required a lot of changes to the base game. The first switch only took a year or so looking a...
  11. Sn0wst0rm

Suggestion: Direct exchange of skills

There seems to be plenty of ESI's. The problem is they are going to the same damn people. Just look at uber player shops like messi's which have tonnes... I have played on and off for 10 yrs or so and I've had one decent Esi (from kong a few years back) and in total probably had no more than 10...
  12. Sn0wst0rm

[WTT] Jaguar M SGA Edition parts for Adj Jaguar

@ mods can you please move to the sales section. Thanks
  13. Sn0wst0rm

[WTT] Jaguar M SGA Edition parts for Adj Jaguar

Hi all, quite some time ago I purchased some Jaguar M SGA edition parts and then upgraded the remaining default Jaguar parts to Adj Jag for the discovery HoFs. What I didn't realise at the time is that with a mixed set is the SGA parts did get Evade and crit bonus but at a reduced rate...
  14. Sn0wst0rm

RDI Secret Lab - some info

Yeah I was actually watching your videos as I was going on along. No wonder they ended with you leaving haha. That place would of been another good "Cave" to farm mobs (without that monster lag) @Hijacker, from what I saw no-one was around doing it. I guess it's a dead instance with very few...
  15. Sn0wst0rm

RDI Secret Lab - some info

I decided to check out the mission from Lieutenant in Fort Medusa and got as far as getting the first A1 chip for the mission and then it says to enter Sector A1 in the lab. Totally disappointed to see I get 2 shot by those mobs. Why did they have to make this mission so that only an Uber team...
  16. Sn0wst0rm

Buying: Mod 2350

Hi Looking to buy Mod 2350 possibly even a straight trade for my Restoration chip Adj Please let me know if you are interested in selling or trading. TY
  17. Sn0wst0rm

Selling: RARE - Regeneration Chip X (UL) SOLD

Updated my Opening post as have had lots of interest but quite a few people keep offering me a fixed prices of 3000k+ forgetting the tt value of the chip. Price should be more clearer now.
  18. Sn0wst0rm

Question: Whats the deal with AMD's ?

Far enough mate but the official forum is dead. I read one of the last posts from Arkadias remaining active people who first said how many moon deeds were left and then his last post saying they do not know how many are left. Nothing since May. Only a couple of posts from 3 july and thats about it.
  19. Sn0wst0rm

Apologies if I come across as dumb. Do u mean Pre sales ? Mine are none tradable apparently. Or are you refering the original stock they were selling to us ? Cheers
  20. Sn0wst0rm

Thanks Mr $5 So no dividends paid out since 7/7 On to the second part of my question. Is Arkadia dead then ? Is that why some well know people have been selling on their LA ? ?
  21. Sn0wst0rm

No I have searched with the search function for AMD related threads but all that showed up was "Sale" threads. My transfer page so transfers up until 7.7.2020 when I transfered the 12 ped to my card then nothing since. None of the other revenue payments were longer than 6 days. Its now 9 since...
  22. Sn0wst0rm

Hey all, 1 year ago I aquired a very miniscule amount of Arkadian Moon Deeds, I then took a year break from game and came back last to find the 10 deeds I had, generated 12 ped over 12 months. I obviously transferred the ped and since then nothing else has come through. The revenue is dated...
  23. Sn0wst0rm

Updated OP with what I am looking for.
  24. Sn0wst0rm

Thanks - Responded & still for sale. Cheers
Back