Search results

1. Sn0wst0rm

Selling: ADJ & SGA JAGUAR M UL PARTS

Hi all. I would like to sell my remaining Jaguar parts below and will listen to offers. The Adj parts have 5b plates in them and all have various enhancers. • Adjusted Jaguar Foot Tier 0.54 inc 5B plate • Adjusted Jaguar Helmet Tier 2.85 inc 5B plate • Adjusted Jaguar Arms Tier 1.99 Inc 5B...
  2. Sn0wst0rm

Selling: Jaguar M Adjusted Head, Arms, Feet, Chest

Hi all, Decided to wind down my character for now so looking to sell my remaining Jaguar M parts. Looking for circa 2.1k for each piece, feel free to make reasonable offers. Thanks Helmet Adj Arms Adj Feet Adj Chest Adj Each piece comes with the unlimited 5b plates attached. Mr Snowstormz X
  3. Sn0wst0rm

Buying: Jaguar M UL parts

Hi I am looking to source Jag M UL Gloves, thigh and shins. If possible I would like to trade my SGA Jag parts for your default Jag M UL parts + ped (negotiable) Jag SGA Edition Gloves t3.85 TIR 121 (for Your M Gloves & 600 ped) SGA Edition Thighs t3.99 TIR 123 (for Your Default M thighs...
  4. Sn0wst0rm

[WTT] Jaguar M SGA Edition parts for Adj Jaguar

Hi all, quite some time ago I purchased some Jaguar M SGA edition parts and then upgraded the remaining default Jaguar parts to Adj Jag for the discovery HoFs. What I didn't realise at the time is that with a mixed set is the SGA parts did get Evade and crit bonus but at a reduced rate...
  5. Sn0wst0rm

Buying: Mod 2350

Hi Looking to buy Mod 2350 possibly even a straight trade for my Restoration chip Adj Please let me know if you are interested in selling or trading. TY
  6. Sn0wst0rm

Question: Whats the deal with AMD's ?

Hey all, 1 year ago I aquired a very miniscule amount of Arkadian Moon Deeds, I then took a year break from game and came back last to find the 10 deeds I had, generated 12 ped over 12 months. I obviously transferred the ped and since then nothing else has come through. The revenue is dated...
  7. Sn0wst0rm

Selling: RARE - Regeneration Chip X (UL) SOLD

Hi all, looking to possibly sell my ultra rare unlimited Regen Chip X http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&id=180 PRICE: SOLD TY Thanks for all the interest.
  8. Sn0wst0rm

@ DEVS - Please fix the memory leak!

Guys, recently came back (again) after a long break to find that while in game, entropia uses more and more ram over a period of a few hours to the point that my 32gb can take no more and the game black screens and crashes. Been back a few days at it happens regular unless I relog when I feel...
  9. Sn0wst0rm

Remove Shrapnel from Hunting loot..

Hi short and sweet this and I know people have asked many times before but now that ammo has been removed from loot (after a very long frustrating wait for many) When can we expect Shrapnel to be finally removed? and replaced with peds like the good old days. I really hate having my ped's...
  10. Sn0wst0rm

Buying: Jaguar M - Harness, Thigh n Shin

As the title suggests I am looking to buy Male Jaguar UL parts : UPDATE: Only need Gloves and Thigh's now, please contact me if you have any. Also wtb Regeneration Chip VII UL Thanks Mr Sn0wst0rmz X
  11. Sn0wst0rm

Uber: Kong Uber - 821tt Esi

Not sure what to say really, im still gobsmacked but after 2weeks almost of Grinding the Songkra valley birthday bash event with a 1.6k hof things went quickly downhill for me. I decided I would head over to Rocktropia for the last pre-vu event and having got a 443tt esi weeks ago at the same...
  12. Sn0wst0rm

Neuro X & Y pills removed from webshop

Hello guys, yesterday morning I purchased 10 neuro X pills from the webshop and yesterday evening I went to buy more to find they had mysterious and quietly removed those pills from the webshop. Were these meant to be temporary items ? Or were too many people hitting bigger mobs and loots...
  13. Sn0wst0rm

Buying: Rocktropia or Arkadian Apartment

Hey guys I'm looking to possibly buy a Rocktropian or Arkadian apartment. My preference is for Rocktropia first so if you have one for sale please get in touch or if you know someone who may sell one, I'd like to know who. To get in touch with me ingame look for: Mr Sn0wst0rmz X Cheers S
  14. Sn0wst0rm

Question: Know anyone selling a Rocktropia Apartment ?

Hi guys, if you know anyone looking to sell an apartment on Rocktropia I might be interested in buying. I'm seeking RT apartment because that planet feels like my home planet. I will not entertain any offers of shops or apartments on Calypso, Monria, Foma and NI etc but I may also be interested...
  15. Sn0wst0rm

Selling: Full bear M Set

Hi guys I'd like to sell my Bear M set and the tiering is as follows: Harness: Tier 3.1 Thigh Guards: Tier 2.1 Shins: Tier 2.0 Arm Guards: Tier 2.0 Foot guards: Tier 2.0 Helmet: Tier 2.2 Gloves: Tier 1.5 I'd rather not sell part by part unless I get Jaguar parts to replace them (buying in...
  16. Sn0wst0rm

Buying: Jaguar (M) Parts

Hello guys, instead of asking for a full set, I've decided to look for individual Jaguar M parts that people might have. Up to now I've offers for Foot, helmet and armguards but has anyone got any Jaguar Harness, shins or thigh's for sale ? If so post, pm or contact me with your prices. Thanks S
  17. Sn0wst0rm

Buying: Jaguar (M) Full set UL

Good morning all. I'm looking to aquire a Full male jaguar set UL. I'm not bothered much for tiering so none tiered is also fine. Firstly I would be looking at part exchanging my Full Bear (M) UL set + some peds. The bear set is full tt: Harness: Tier 3.1 Thigh Guards: Tier 2.1 Shins: Tier 2.0...
  18. Sn0wst0rm

Selling: Marcimex Brain Oil, Slime & ESI

Hey guys I currently have these items for sale which are as follows: Marcimex brain Oil on auction and not being dealt with in this thread Marcimex Slime - SOLD 259.20 PED tt ESI = 920% again, I may accept a close offers. Mr Sn0wst0rmz X Thanks S
  19. Sn0wst0rm

Entropia Life is falling way behind.

Hey guys, why are these support sites falling so badly behind. especially E Life which is missing many Globals. No of clients on Toulan = 0 when two of us are running it. Mobs are missing even though we have globalled on them. It's sad really as from our end there is nothing more we can do...
  20. Sn0wst0rm

How seriously does MA take Multi account Market manipulators ?

As per the title... Does MA take seriously those who use an illegal second account to manipulate the markets especially cross planet ? 6 month ago I had a run in with a noob skillless Character that only logged in on a certain planet by the Auction house when I placed certain orders. It's...
  21. Sn0wst0rm

Combustive attack nanochip IV Unlimited with SIB

Hi Just come back after a long siesta and wondered if there is any interest on this item as per the title: Combustive attack nanochip IV Unlimited with SIB Still redownloading the game so can't check for market activity. Seemed to be very rare when I obtained it so if you have a value...
  22. Sn0wst0rm

Monria Mining - First impressions

Well where to start. Getting to Monria was pretty quick n easy being based at RT previously so I hastely fled over to monria after the patch to test mining. When I got there Mikass where there to greet everyone which was nice, I asked about the mining and whether it was similar to foma etc...
  23. Sn0wst0rm

Warp ship prices

Hi guys Just wondered what the smallest of the warp ships usually sell for ? I have no idea of warp ships names or sizes but wondered which were currently the most affordable of them all ? Thanks in advance for any info... Sn0w
  24. Sn0wst0rm

Game Stabillity needs addressing! NOAAAAAAW

I can't stay schtum any longer on this matter. Since the robot even started CTD's and disconnections have been rife. Today (Sunday 27th) these are occuring every few minutes. Myself, friends are soc members are all getting kicked out the game constantly since about 30 mins ago and are unable to...
  25. Sn0wst0rm

Selling: Combustive attack nanochip IV Unlimited with SIB

Hi as title suggests I am selling the : http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Combustive_Attack_Nanochip_IV Quite a rare item... only 3 auctioned in the last decade. You can see the details on the link above. Post / pm offers or add me Mr Sn0wst0rmz X in game. Edit: HIGHLY...
Back