Search results

1. K

Selling: KikkiJikki is selling Attachment bps

As I said, any questions or offers to me via forum pm please.
  2. K

Selling: KikkiJikki is selling Attachment bps

Folks, I have the following attachment bps for sale. Contact me by forum pm to ask questions or make offers. I haven't priced the bps so questions about how much I want for bp x are not going to get useful answers. Arkadian Weapon Attachment UL bps. Bullseye 1 Bullseye 2 Bullseye 3 Bullseye 4...
  3. K

Selling: KikkiJikki is selling Armour bps

Bump..................
  4. K

Selling: KikkiJikki is selling his shops

Bump............
  5. K

Selling: KikkiJikki is selling Weapon bps

Folks, I'm selling the following bps. I list the associated QR if it is above 20. Happy to sell bulk or piecemeal. Contact me by forum PM to discuss or make offers. Arkadian UL bps Ark0 48.7 - SOLD Ark11 Ark21D Ark22A Ark23J Ark27 Ark36A Ark38J Ark46 - SOLD Ark50A Ark54D Ark5D Ark60D...
  6. K

Controls help

At least we can customise our key mapping. I'm using the action library to gradually re-add the things I need on the keys I am used to.
  7. K

Selling: KikkiJikki is selling Armour bps

Folks I have the following bps for sale. I have a strong preference to sell sets as a complete set but am up for discussion. Koroma bps will only be sold as a set. Please contact me in forum pms to make offers or ask questions. Arkadian UL bps Aquila set - average QR 10.2 Canis set - QR <10...
  8. K

Selling: KikkiJikki is selling his crafting business

OMG, sales thread, peoples.
  9. K

Selling: KikkiJikki is selling his shops

Hi, The following shops are available for sale Celeste North Shop 1 - 300 interior item points - SOLD Celeste North Shop 5 - 270 interior item points Sanctuary Cove Shop 5 - 300 interior item points Celeste Quarry Booth - 40 item points Twins Mall Lvl 2 shop L1 - 170 interior item points -...
  10. K

Folks, I'm not quitting EU. Just exiting my business to reprioritise my funds and time. Also sorry for delays in the actual sales thread. I've only just got back online after having no internet all day. KikkiJikki
  11. K

Splinter Twin was banned so I have to depend on my winning personality :cool:
  12. K

Hi all, It's been at least 18 months since I did any crafting. Without having a massive whine, I got frustrated with shop performance bugs and their impact on my fun factor. So I took a break. Over the life of the business I have around 1.5 million ped in sales with net profit of 10% over the...
  13. K

Random Number Generation

At the risk of inspiring further insanity... While it is now entirely possible to generate truly random sequences, the evidence to date suggests that MA have not bothered to do this. And by evidence I mean the distribution of rare loot in reasonably predictable waves, which has continued on...
  14. K

Selling: Unlimited Weapons

Awesome. I'll send you a friend request in game so we can tee up a time to meet. I am mostly on Ark but I can come over to caly if necessary.
  15. K

Selling: Unlimited Weapons

OP updated to remove sold items and add Dehera Immolation Sword T3.3
  16. K

IS EU available in China?

China can't force them to do anything. China can block connections to EU ip addresses (except thru vpn of course).
  17. K

Shop sign edit

The estate deed needs to be in your inventory not in a box or in storage. This happened to me today and was fixed by taking the deed out of the box I keep them in and putting it into inventory. Did the edit, saved, returned deed to box. Regards, KikkiJikki
  18. K

Entropia Universe Ending Support for Windows XP

I'm not convinced a VR interface is worth the effort yet. https://techcrunch.com/2017/08/26/this-vr-cycle-is-dead
  19. K

Funny Vs Money

Craft for profit - lots of tracking and bookkeeping involved. But I enjoy the challenge of running a successful business so it is fun in that sense. Hunt for fun - pick the right gear for the mob and then go out and shoot. No tracking returns. I also set myself goals to achieve, eg complete...
  20. K

KikkiJikki back in game

Hi all, just wanted to let y'all no I am back in game and taking care of business after a wee time away. Every so often I am unable to successfully log in even though I authenticate. Something times out in the hand off from logon server to game server. The issue can last from days till over a...
  21. K

Question: A question about grinding

Pre loot 2.0.... If loot sizes and item drops followed a random distribution for a given mob then it wouldn't matter if you hunted in short batches as long as your total time or kills was high enough. But it wasn't random. Whether it's waves, cycles, sine shaped or whatever, distribution of...
  22. K

A honest feedback, my perspective on Entropia Universe RCE part

Hi DoA, you aren't doing yourself any favours by overusing the rep system. And if you are giving pos or neg rep to most responses then you are overusing it. If you are going to stop posting on the forum then this problem will take care of itself. But if you decide to resume posting then...
  23. K

A honest feedback, my perspective on Entropia Universe RCE part

I quite like DoA on a personal level. Have chatted in skype. Have hired her from time to time. But I call bullshit on the majority of the OP. I make my profit from other players. I do that from selling to them at MU. That's taking money out of other people's pockets but hey, no one is forcing...
  24. K

Developer-Notes #12 - Loot-2.0 Follow-Up

I'm personally benefiting from the perceived value of sights and scopes to increase economy rating (or I would be if I could get in game to restock my shops) but this seems dodgy as hell to me. These attachments only have limited capability to affect your cost to kill. For most people, most of...
  25. K

Dropship Dauntless Firebase ?

There have also been some sold in auction that are functional clones of the equs but with the dropship shape.
Back