Search results

1. K

Selling: KikkiJikki is selling Attachment bps

Folks, I have the following attachment bps for sale. Contact me by forum pm to ask questions or make offers. I haven't priced the bps so questions about how much I want for bp x are not going to get useful answers. Arkadian Weapon Attachment UL bps. Bullseye 1 Bullseye 2 Bullseye 3 Bullseye 4...
  2. K

Selling: KikkiJikki is selling Weapon bps

Folks, I'm selling the following bps. I list the associated QR if it is above 20. Happy to sell bulk or piecemeal. Contact me by forum PM to discuss or make offers. Arkadian UL bps Ark0 48.7 - SOLD Ark11 Ark21D Ark22A Ark23J Ark27 Ark36A Ark38J Ark46 - SOLD Ark50A Ark54D Ark5D Ark60D...
  3. K

Selling: KikkiJikki is selling Armour bps

Folks I have the following bps for sale. I have a strong preference to sell sets as a complete set but am up for discussion. Koroma bps will only be sold as a set. Please contact me in forum pms to make offers or ask questions. Arkadian UL bps Aquila set - average QR 10.2 Canis set - QR <10...
  4. K

Selling: KikkiJikki is selling his shops

Hi, The following shops are available for sale Celeste North Shop 1 - 300 interior item points - SOLD Celeste North Shop 5 - 270 interior item points Sanctuary Cove Shop 5 - 300 interior item points Celeste Quarry Booth - 40 item points Twins Mall Lvl 2 shop L1 - 170 interior item points -...
  5. K

Selling: KikkiJikki is selling his crafting business

Hi all, It's been at least 18 months since I did any crafting. Without having a massive whine, I got frustrated with shop performance bugs and their impact on my fun factor. So I took a break. Over the life of the business I have around 1.5 million ped in sales with net profit of 10% over the...
  6. K

KikkiJikki back in game

Hi all, just wanted to let y'all no I am back in game and taking care of business after a wee time away. Every so often I am unable to successfully log in even though I authenticate. Something times out in the hand off from logon server to game server. The issue can last from days till over a...
  7. K

Buying: Zulax and Magurg Male Pincers on Arkadia

I need to buy much Zulax and also Magurg Male Pincers so I can make a bunch of weapons, armour and plates to restock my shops. To be precise I need shitloads of the stuff. For those unfamiliar with that unit of measure, say 1kTT of Zulax to start and 500 actual pincers. I am happy to buy in...
  8. K

Selling: Unlimited Weapons

I have a bunch of unlimited weapons that I just don't use any more so I am aiming to sell them: Philosopher's Sword T1.0 Current/Max TT 66/66 B0 TT+60 Dehera Immolation Sword T3.3 Current/Max TT 4.13/140 BO TT+350 1st Generation Electric Attack Chip...
  9. K

Buying: Looking for armour enhancers on Caly

Hi. I''m looking for a supplier of armour durability enhancers on Caly as Buck seems to have gone inactive. Anyone know any shops that stock them? Alternatively if a crafter would like to contact me, that would be fine. Thanks, KikkiJikki
  10. K

KikkiJikki will be afk for some time

Folks, My main home pc is nearly dead and my download pc is minimally configured and not really up to the challenge of gaming. I don't think I'll be logging in till I get a replacement machine. I've just placed the order and am waiting on order confirmation but it could take a week or so for...
  11. K

Buying: Yuka Shoulder Plates, Magurg Male Pincers

I need to drastically increase the number of Yuka Shoulder Plates and Magurg Male Pincers so I can make high level Pulsar plates to restock my shops. I need the parts on Arkadia since that's where I craft this gear. Current market is around 130% on the yuka parts and 550% on the magurg parts...
  12. K

Buying: Buying Robot Scrap Metal from Beacon Runners

I need lotso Robot Scrap Metal, and Entropedia implies it only loots from Beacon instances, so.... Please sell me Robot Scrap Metal as I am too antisocial to put together a beacon team. Happy to negotiate on price.
  13. K

How safe are two factor authentication apps?

As we know MA are developing a new 2 factor authentication app that will eventually supersede the Gold Card system. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?282914-Two-Factor-Authentication-Update&p=3463902&viewfull=1#post3463902 But while software based two-factor...
  14. K

Achievement: 300K Skills!!!

Nearly 6 years after I started playing I've managed to get to 300k skills. Some relevant stats: Avatar start - Late May 2010 HP - 207 Highest Skill - LWT 9800 Highest profession - Laser Pistol 76 Damn I need a new goal. Killstrike?
  15. K

Selling: Gyro Fap-14 Smuggler

Now I have my Imp Restore chip (fuck yeah!!!!), I don't really need my little smuggler fap. It's a Gyro Fap-14 Smuggler Edition and is currently Tier 2.8. I'm asking TT+1k Pm me here or contact me in game if you are interested.
  16. K

Buying: Mall Shop

I'm looking to buy another Mall shop to expand my business. Would prefer Emerald Lakes but will also consider shops in other Caly Malls. Please contact me if you are interested in selling. Please include the following info: Shop name/location Interior item points Total item points Price you are...
  17. K

Buying: Rad Conveyors

Looking to buy around 400 Rad Conveyors. Please contact me with your price if you can help.
  18. K

Buying: Shopkeeper

Hi all, I'm looking to buy a shopkeeper. Prefer male but female ok. Please contact me with your price if you have one available to sell.
  19. K

Buying: Mojito Cocktails and Golden Shakers (needed on Arkadia)

Folks, I'd like to start supplying Stealth armour. For that I need to get access to the RT resources, Mojito Cocktails and Golden Shakers. I do my crafting on Arkadia so would either need the goods delivered there or we could let the auction house take care of transport arrangements. To start...
  20. K

Achievement: 200 hp

After nearly 5 and a half years, I finally made it to 200 hp. \0/ For those who care about related stats, I'm at a little over over 290k skills and just about to reach laser pistol 73. Next goal is that elusive 300k...
  21. K

Buying: Herman Weapon BPS

Hi all, I am only missing a few bps to complete my collection of UL Herman Weapon bps. If you have one of the bps below and would be willing to consider selling, please contact me. If you know someone with one of them, please let them know about this thread. BTW I'm also looking for L versions...
  22. K

Selling: Hermetic Ring Improved

I'm selling an Hermetic Ring Improved This is a Left Hand ring that provides 10% Acceleration. PM me if you are interested in buying. Please have a price in mind. EDIT: And Sold...
  23. K

Now Open! KikkiJikki Hunting - Emerald Mall Lvl 1 Shop 1.

Hi all, I've just opened a new shop at Emerald Mall Lvl 1 Shop 1. (opposite end to the televator) Currently it's stocked with a large variety of Herman weapons (ARK, LAW, ASI, CAP) as well as Arkadian weapon amps (Hotfoot, Rage). To start with there's only one of each but I'll increase...
  24. K

Selling: Several unlimited weapons

I have a bunch of unlimited weapons that I just don't use any more so I am aiming to sell them: Omegaton M2100 Tier 0.7 Current/Max TT = 2.2/2.2 BO TT+1 Omegaton Opalo SGA T1.1 - SOLD Korss H350 T1.3 - SOLD Riker UL2 T3.7 Current/Max TT 3646/3646 BO TT+50...
  25. K

Buying: Classic Decotown Long Wall Shelves

I need to acquire up to 20 of the Classic Decotown Long Wall Shelves. Please contact me if you can help.
Back