Search results

1. framedraw

Selling: Full set of unlimited Rascal Armor (F) for a total of 85 PED (TT 60.65 PED + 24.35 MU)

Hello, Selling a way cheaper than auction a full set of unlimited Rascal Armor (F) for a total of 85 PED (TT 60.65 PED + 24.35 MU). You can reply here, PM me or meet me at NW entrance in auction house from Twin Peaks. My avatar is Julian: red T-shirt, black slacks. Thank you. Face Guard - Tier...
  2. framedraw

Selling: Unlimited Adjusted Pixie Armor (F) full set for 77 PED (TT 28.6 PED + 48.4 MU)

Hello, I am selling a full set of unlimited Adjusted Pixie Armor (F) for a total of 77 PED (TT 28.6 PED + 48.4 MU). You can find me at Twin Peaks or just message me here. Warmly, Julian
  3. framedraw

Selling: Full unlimited Rascal Armor (F) for109 PED

Sold The set was SOLD. This thread can be closed, thank you! :locked:
  4. framedraw

Selling: Full Unlimited Adjusted Pixie Armor (F) Tier 1 for 92 PED (TT 25 PED + 67 MU)

Sold The armor was sold. This thread can be closed, thank you! :locked:
  5. framedraw

Selling: Full unlimited Rascal Armor (F) for109 PED

Hello, I am selling full unlimited Rascal armor (F) for a total of 109 PED (60.65 TT + 48.35 markup, more than 4 PED cheaper than auction). I am at Twin Peaks or you can message me here. All the best, Julian More details: Arm Guards, Thigh Guards, Thin Guards - all Tier 0.9 Face Guard - Tier...
  6. framedraw

Selling: Full Unlimited Adjusted Pixie Armor (F) Tier 1 for 92 PED (TT 25 PED + 67 MU)

Hello, As the title says, I am selling a full set of unlimited Adjusted Pixie Armor (F) Tier 1 for a total of 92 PED (TT 25 PED + 67 MU). All 7 parts has at least Tier 1 unlocked. You can find me at Twin Peaks or just message me here. Warmly, Julian
  7. framedraw

Selling: rare Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe

I do not know. Let`s be positive. Thank you!
  8. framedraw

This thread can be closed as I posted my weapon on auction at SB+4155 and BO+4355. Thank you!
  9. framedraw

Going down to +4657
  10. framedraw

Thanks for your reply. First of all, it is less likely this weapon to be bought by a low level avatar. Indeed, as I said in the begining, the weapon is maxed at level 100 and of course, as close you are to that level, the better results will be using it. However, even the low level avatars can...
  11. framedraw

+4660. Take the chance!
  12. framedraw

Price droped to +4661 PED for Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe Tier 1. Damage 135.3 and it can be used by any avatar level. Exchanges accepted.
  13. framedraw

Jump to 4662 :)
  14. framedraw

A new price for you: 4663
  15. framedraw

Again, 4664.
  16. framedraw

I hope to sell it until the price goes too low. For everyone, the new price is 4665.
  17. framedraw

Are there plans to improve the screenshot system?

I agree with OP. I consider the print-screen feature very useful inside the game and I think it is not hard for MA to do it :) Also a video capture feature would be nice instead of using Camtasia or similar. Although it is easy to do a print screen outside EU, I rather press a dedicated print...
  18. framedraw

Yes: the new price is 4667 PED. Thank you!
Back